FT: PS2 Road Trip - Super Fun Car RPG

Old 05-26-03, 12:59 AM

I am looking to trade this video game for dvd movie. If you are interested, please send me a list of titles you have. No Blockbuster or scratched up dvds, please.

From gamespy.com
http://gamespy.com/reviews/march03/roadtripps2/

The Lowdown: An offbeat, adorable, and very Japanese-flavored experience.

An enormous and varied amount of gameplay tasks; a large and load-free game world

Road Trip is not for everyone. In fact, it's probably not for anyone besides myself and the other six Americans who enjoy incredibly quirky and cutesy Japanese video games. Road Trip features a world of adorable, super-deformed cars that talk to each other in English (well, okay, "Janglish") sentences. It contains a hundred "tourist photo centers," at each of which your car's picture is taken against a scenic backdrop and placed into an album. It has driving physics that are not realistic in this, or most likely any other, universe. 95% of American gamers cannot wrap their heads around one of these aspects, much less all three at once, and that's fine. That 95% would be missing out on a quirkily original game that serves up offbeat fun. I want to thank Conspiracy for bringing this game to the U.S. despite their complete awareness of its limited audience and utter goofiness.