Go Back  DVD Talk Forum > Entertainment Discussions > Video Game Talk > Video Game Exchange Forum
Reload this Page >

PSONE w/LCD combo, Kingdom hearts + guide

Old 11-05-02, 10:08 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I'm trying to get a Gamecube for Metroid and PSO, most of the money I make from my job is going to fixing up my car and paying for food and insurance, so I have to sell stuff as a result

I just bough a PSOne w/ lcd screen combo, its brand spankin new and was used only a couple of times, the screen even still has the clear protector packaging on it~ i'd like to sell it for 135 shipped, that saves you 15 bucks, plus tax ~ and me a lot of ebay fees. It comes w/ original box instructions, controller, power adapter, rca cables etc., it's still under 90 days warranty by gamecrazy so the receipt will go along with it. This thing truly is great, it makes PSX games look like a million bucks.

Kingdom hearts + brady strategy guide ~ I bought this game the day it came out, played it for about 30 minutes and never touched it again~ I was supposed to sell it to a local kid who ended up backing out to buy a gameboy advance (fool), the case and dvd are perfect, it's in the same condition it was the second i removed the packaging, the same goes for the guide, 0 dents, creases, bends, it's all perfect. I'm asking 45 shipped, that saves you about 20 bucks plus tax for a brand spankin new game and guide.

I sound like a salesman

[email protected]
MrSneis- AIM

P.S. - I accept paypal, bidpay, payingfast,checks, cash, and money orders, again the shipping is included in the asking price of the above items.

Last edited by MrSneis; 11-05-02 at 10:11 PM.
Old 11-06-02, 07:17 AM
DVD Talk Special Edition

Want to trade Kingdom Hearts for Madden 2003 for the Gamecube?
Old 11-06-02, 09:22 AM

HAHA! no...