DVD Talk Forum

DVD Talk Forum (https://forum.dvdtalk.com/)
-   TV Talk (https://forum.dvdtalk.com/tv-talk-14/)
-   -   [Reminder] - Survivor Is On Tonight [Wednesday] - Not Thursday Night! (https://forum.dvdtalk.com/tv-talk/90594-%5Breminder%5D-survivor-tonight-%5Bwednesday%5D-not-thursday-night.html)

Soup Nazi 03-14-01 02:24 PM

8:00 p.m. EST on CBS Net.

Iron Chef 03-14-01 02:30 PM

I am lucky that I caught that in the paper this morning.

Jadzia 03-14-01 02:31 PM

Is it true that tonight is only a clip show? Or are they going to vote someone off?

I heard that tonight might just be an extra footage night, since Survivor is trying to milk the series longer.

Soup Nazi 03-14-01 02:33 PM

Originally posted by Jadzia
Is it true that tonight is only a clip show? Or are they going to vote someone off?

I heard that tonight might just be an extra footage night, since Survivor is trying to milk the series longer.

I heard those rumors as well. I believe it's a new episode, and next week will be a "cip show".

Matt Parks 03-14-01 02:35 PM

Originally posted by Jadzia

Sounds like a real episode.

from CBS website:

Due to coverage of the NCAA Basketball Tournament, next week's episode of SURVIVOR: THE AUSTRALIAN OUTBACK will air on a special night, Wednesday, at 8pm ET/PT.

Elisabeth realizes that there is a serious crack in the Ogakor alliance. Will she prevail?

Why aren't the losers of the reward challenge bummed out?

Who hurts Elisabeth's feelings?

Soup Nazi 03-14-01 02:37 PM

Originally posted by Matt Parks
Who hurts Elisabeth's feelings?
Oh ... they better hope I don't find out who did that! That's my woman! :mad:

;)

clemente 03-14-01 02:57 PM

Tonight is a huge TV night....

Ed, West Wing, Survivor, Big Apple, Once and Again, premiere of the Job .....two VCR's working the overtime tonight.

And nobody better miss with Elizabeth...or face the wrath of me!!!!

Matt Parks 03-14-01 04:12 PM

Is she the shoe girl?

nevermind 03-14-01 04:55 PM

Originally posted by Matt Parks
Is she the shoe girl?
Yup

Sparrow 03-14-01 07:20 PM

Still at work. Thank goodness for ReplayTV! :D

I haven't been this addicted to a show since that phase I went through when I just had to watch every episode of a particular soap opera (this only lasted a year - OK a year too long)!

zuffy 03-14-01 08:28 PM

Elizabeth is so cute and HOT

Soup Nazi 03-15-01 02:30 PM

Originally posted by zuffy
Elizabeth is so cute and HOT
Word!

adamblast 03-15-01 03:10 PM

According to last night's previews, the "clip show" is NEXT week, again on Wednesday...

BTW, I love how Friends ads are trying to make it sound like Survivor couldn't stand the competition... -rolleyes-

[Edited by adamblast on 03-15-01 at 01:12 PM]