DVD Talk Forum

DVD Talk Forum (https://forum.dvdtalk.com/)
-   TV Talk (https://forum.dvdtalk.com/tv-talk-14/)
-   -   Who is Erin Carter? (Netflix) -- Spy Action series from the producers of Strike Back -- Premieres 8/24/23 (https://forum.dvdtalk.com/tv-talk/658073-who-erin-carter-netflix-spy-action-series-producers-strike-back-premieres-8-24-23-a.html)

DJariya 08-08-23 02:53 PM

Who is Erin Carter? (Netflix) -- Spy Action series from the producers of Strike Back -- Premieres 8/24/23

Meet Erin - Mum, Wife, Teacher living the expat dream in Spain. Or so we think until a robbery in a supermarket reveals her to be a badass fighter! Erin is clearly not who she says she is but how far will she go to keep her true identity at bay?

8 episode season. This is from the writers and producers of Strike Back.

The lead actress looks like a mix of Mercedes Mason and Sarah Shahi.

I just happened to see this trailer on YouTube today and looked up more about it.

davidh777 08-08-23 03:43 PM

Re: Who is Erin Carter? (Netflix) -- Spy Action series from the producers of Strike Back -- Premieres 8/2

I’ll try anything with connections to Strike Back.

dex14 08-08-23 05:58 PM

Re: Who is Erin Carter? (Netflix) -- Spy Action series from the producers of Strike Back -- Premieres 8/2

Sure, why not.

dex14 08-24-23 06:46 AM

This is out today.

Superman07 08-24-23 09:41 PM

Watched episode 1. Kind of odd pacing and not really sure what to make of it. There were some good elements, but it certainly didn’t grab us. Might stick with it since it’s only 8 episodes, but may bail if in the next 1-2 don’t pick up.

pelenor 08-27-23 04:36 PM

I binged it and will say it was kinda entertaining, as long as you don't think about it too much lol.
Spoiler:
While watching the trailers, I was assuming a kick ass ex assassin john wick type of character but that's not what we got. Overall it was okay. Would watch a season 2, which they kinda set up, but not a priority watch.

davidh777 09-06-23 12:59 AM

I liked the season. Good action, interesting plot. It’s not Strike Back, but that’s ok. I’d watch a season 2.

d2cheer 09-20-23 11:15 AM

It was pretty good for what it tried to do only to be ruined by the last episode. It did not earn that.

I would have loved it if it ended at episode 6.

Thos19 09-28-23 11:08 AM

Did I miss it, or did they not say...
Spoiler:
what happened to the gold bars? Still sitting in the car Lena stole? :)

d2cheer 09-28-23 12:26 PM

I honestly don't care. :D

Like I said the last episode ruined it.