Go Back  DVD Talk Forum > Entertainment Discussions > TV Talk
Reload this Page >

Treason (Netflix) -- S: Charlie Cox, Olga Kurylenko -- Limited spy thriller series -- Premieres 12/26/22

TV Talk Talk about Shows on TV

Treason (Netflix) -- S: Charlie Cox, Olga Kurylenko -- Limited spy thriller series -- Premieres 12/26/22

Old 12-15-22, 08:39 PM
DVD Talk God

Received 2,294 Likes on 1,689 Posts

When the past catches up with the newly appointed head of MI6, in the form of a Russian spy with whom he shares a complicated past, he is forced to question everything and everyone in his life.

Secrets, lies and diplomatic relationships will all come to light.

Treason, a new limited series from the writer of Bridge of Spies comes to Netflix on December 26th
5 episode limited series. Premieres the day after Christmas. Another Netflix show to add to your never ending backlog.

Trailer looks good. I'll watch this. I assume this is a likely one and done show since Cox is locked up with Daredevil: Reborn

Old 12-15-22, 08:51 PM
DVD Talk Legend

Received 2,146 Likes on 1,423 Posts
Re: Treason (Netflix) -- S: Charlie Cox, Olga Kurylenko -- Limited spy thriller series -- Premieres 12/26

Thatís trailer doesnít look like anything mind blowing but Iím a sucker for spy thrillers and Olga so Iíll give it a try.
Old 12-25-22, 03:01 PM
DVD Talk God

Received 2,294 Likes on 1,689 Posts
Re: Treason (Netflix) -- S: Charlie Cox, Olga Kurylenko -- Limited spy thriller series -- Premieres 12/26

This is up tomorrow. However, there is just too many things to watch right now.

Olga is in a new VOD action movie called High Heat with Don Johnson as well.
Old 01-20-23, 08:33 AM
DVD Talk Legend

Received 547 Likes on 399 Posts

Wife and I started this up. Through 3 of the 5 episodes. Starts off a bit slow but Cox is good enough to carry through those parts, IMO. Nothing groundbreaking but worth your time considering how short it is. The story really opens up in part 3.
The following users liked this post:
Superman07 (01-20-23)
Old 01-20-23, 08:52 AM
DVD Talk Hall of Fame

Received 80 Likes on 57 Posts

Originally Posted by Noonan View Post
Wife and I started this up. Through 3 of the 5 episodes. Starts off a bit slow but Cox is good enough to carry through those parts, IMO. Nothing groundbreaking but worth your time considering how short it is. The story really opens up in part 3.
Thanks. I was on the fence, but will add it to the list.
Old 01-23-23, 09:52 PM

Received 18 Likes on 12 Posts

Wife and I finished this last night. Thought it was worth watching.
Old 01-29-23, 03:48 PM
DVD Talk Legend

Received 686 Likes on 423 Posts

Just finished this. It's solid, nothing amazing, but a good spy/thriller limited series. It doesn't end with a lot of loose threads or anything, so you can watch and expect a firm resolution. The cast is mostly good, especially Olga Kurylenko and Oona Chaplin.