Go Back  DVD Talk Forum > Entertainment Discussions > TV Talk
Reload this Page >

Hard Knocks: In Season: The Indianapolis Colts (HBO and HBO Max) -- Premieres 11/17/21

TV Talk Talk about Shows on TV

Hard Knocks: In Season: The Indianapolis Colts (HBO and HBO Max) -- Premieres 11/17/21

Old 11-07-21, 02:25 AM
DVD Talk God

Received 1,654 Likes on 1,213 Posts

You've never seen football like this before. On this season of Hard Knocks, we follow the ups and downs of the Indianapolis Colts' challenging season. Watch to follow along on their journey for this season of Hard Knocks. Hard Knocks In Season: The Indianapolis Colts premieres November 17 on HBO Max.

The trailer came out 2 days ago. Premieres in 10 days. I know the vast majority here thought the Cowboys season from the Fall sucked.

For those who don't really follow the NFL, the Colts are 4-5 and 2nd in the NFC South. They just beat the Jets Thursday.

Old 11-17-21, 09:54 PM
DVD Talk Legend

Received 1,510 Likes on 984 Posts
Re: Hard Knocks: In Season: The Indianapolis Colts (HBO and HBO Max) -- Premieres 11/17/21

The first episode was already better than the Cowboys during the preseason.

The Colts seems to be a more likable group than the cowboys. There’s also a bit more drama watching regular season games unfold than there is watching bubble guys clawing for playing time during the preseason.
The following users liked this post:
JeffTheAlpaca (11-18-21)
Old 11-18-21, 04:53 AM
DVD Talk Legend

Received 289 Likes on 245 Posts
Re: Hard Knocks: In Season: The Indianapolis Colts (HBO and HBO Max) -- Premieres 11/17/21

It is better and watching them prepare for a regular season game is more exciting than a preseason game or scrimmage though they had too much coverage of the Colts wifes.

The only show I can watch NFL films coverage of recent games.

F U Paramount + for taking Inside the NFL away from Showtime!

Glad they did not spend too much time on that SNF game vs the 49ers. That was depressing.

Old 12-15-21, 08:20 PM
DVD Talk Legend

Received 289 Likes on 245 Posts

It was cool seeing Bruce Smith meet Buckner

Reich has cute grandkids

A smart move by the 49ers trading DeFo for Kinlaw who is a bust and their D line has not been the same since 2019.
Old 01-13-22, 06:33 AM
MrX
DVD Talk Hero

Received 93 Likes on 68 Posts

I hope they do this again. This was definitely a lot better than the Cowboys.

Kind of surprised they didn't at least mention Ballard and Reich getting summoned to the facility on Sunday night and getting chewed out by Irsay, I noticed he didn't appear the rest of the episode after the Jacksonville game started going downhill..