The Challenge: Total Madness (MTV) -- premieres 4/1/20

TV Talk Talk about Shows on TV

The Challenge: Total Madness (MTV) -- premieres 4/1/20

Old 04-30-20, 09:56 AM
DVD Talk Limited Edition

Received 26 Likes on 22 Posts
Re: The Challenge: Total Madness (MTV) -- premieres 4/1/20

Originally Posted by windom View Post
Does anyone else find Jordan's new look this season off putting?
I don't know why he went for the monk haircut this season.
Old 04-30-20, 12:42 PM
DVD Talk Special Edition

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Yeah Jordan looks ridiculous.

RIP Jay.
Old 04-30-20, 02:35 PM
DVD Talk Limited Edition

Received 26 Likes on 17 Posts

I'll got out on a limb and say that Jay is actually OK and goes another round or two with Rogan. Maybe he'll even win.
Old 05-01-20, 01:17 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by Bill Needle View Post
Josh is a blithering moron...an emotionally stunted crybaby in XXXXL diapers. Would it surprise anyone that he lived off his parents who coddled him well into adulthood? Of course it wouldn't.
I remember he cried a lot during his season of Big Brother, and didn't he cry during his Challenge rookie season? He only won Big Brother because of a bitter jury, so his social game isn't very good which explains why he was crying all the time.
Old 05-01-20, 03:11 PM
DVD Talk Legend

Received 22 Likes on 17 Posts

Originally Posted by sikegrad View Post
I remember he cried a lot during his season of Big Brother, and didn't he cry during his Challenge rookie season? He only won Big Brother because of a bitter jury, so his social game isn't very good which explains why he was crying all the time.
Oh yeah. The dude cries constantly. They even made fun of it on the last reunion show.

Someone mentioned Jay's arm possibly being broken. I really hope that isn't the case and hopes he gets up and takes Rogan on. Rogan talks a lot of shit and needs to be embarrassed.

And it is bullshit that they did an hour and a half episode and still ended on a cliffhanger. I love The Challenge but that is asking too much. I don't give a shit about watching Bear flirt and ended up FFing through any of that silliness.

Regarding the preview for next week...Why the fuck is Jenna still with Man-baby? He literally has pulled this shit every season either of them are on the show since they got together. He just comes across as so fucking douchy.
Old 05-01-20, 05:28 PM
DVD Talk Legend

Received 25 Likes on 18 Posts

Originally Posted by Spiderbite View Post
Regarding the preview for next week...Why the fuck is Jenna still with Man-baby? He literally has pulled this shit every season either of them are on the show since they got together. He just comes across as so fucking douchy.
Zach proves that no matter how hot a woman is, there is some guy tired of banging her. Jenna proves that even hot girls can have problems. Two things a younger me would never have believed.
The following users liked this post:
dolphinboy (05-06-20)
Old 05-01-20, 05:45 PM

Received 302 Likes on 215 Posts

Well... they're getting married, so I'm sure they will have a nice and long-lasting relationship!
Old 05-01-20, 05:57 PM
DVD Talk Legend

Originally Posted by dex14 View Post
Well... they're getting married, so I'm sure they will have a nice and long-lasting relationship!
As long as they hurry up and have a couple of kids...that fixes everything in a troubled relationship.

Imagine the next 5 years of Jenna stuck home with a couple kids while Zach flies around the world participating in Challenge shows and all that entails.
Old 05-06-20, 07:48 PM
DVD Talk Limited Edition

Received 26 Likes on 21 Posts

Rogan delivered a deliberate and intentional blow to the head at the end of the first round that injured his opponent. He should have been disqualified.
Old 05-07-20, 12:47 AM
DVD Talk Limited Edition

They're really starting to stretch the episodes out now, but I'm fine with it. There might not be another season for a long time. Josh is quickly becoming my last favorite person ever on The Challenge. Him throwing a fit because he didn't realize that he knocked a puzzle piece off the truck was so stupid.
Old 05-08-20, 11:14 PM
DVD Talk Limited Edition

Anyone else catch Jordan on The Blacklist tonight? I thought it looked like him and then they actually focused on his hand for a bit so I was sure. According to IMDB, his character was "Fingers". He shared a scene with Tom Wopat. Also, his hair was back to normal.
Old 05-09-20, 12:44 PM
DVD Talk Legend

Also, his hair was back to normal.
Must not have gotten the part in the Captain Morgan biopic.
Old 05-10-20, 12:21 PM
DVD Talk Special Edition

Anyone else catch Jordan on The Blacklist tonight? I thought it looked like him and then they actually focused on his hand for a bit so I was sure. According to IMDB, his character was "Fingers". He shared a scene with Tom Wopat. Also, his hair was back to normal.
He's always looked like a low rent Jim Caviezel to me. How was his acting?

Not sure if I read it here or somewhere else but he's in an open relationship with Tori. Not sure if that helps or hurts long term relationship success.

Josh was highly insufferable on Big Brother. He's actually toned it down on the Challenge but he's just immature and bratty and a massive drama queen.

Probably need to watch it again but the Rogan hit on Jay didn't seem like a cheap shot or head hunting. Jay was just a sitting duck and Rogan was coming hard af after all the trash talking from Jay.
Old 05-11-20, 08:29 AM
DVD Talk Limited Edition

Received 26 Likes on 21 Posts

Originally Posted by Finisher View Post
Probably need to watch it again but the Rogan hit on Jay didn't seem like a cheap shot or head hunting. Jay was just a sitting duck and Rogan was coming hard af after all the trash talking from Jay.
Not the initial hit. That was fair game, but the extra shot at the end.
Old 05-11-20, 11:10 PM
DVD Talk Legend

Originally Posted by mwbmis View Post
Not the initial hit. That was fair game, but the extra shot at the end.
After the comment in the thread I watched it again. When getting back up Rogan did push off a little on Jay's head/helmet (which was laying on the ground). Calling it a "shot" is overstating it IMO. I think Jay's brain cloud came from his head bouncing off the ground when they went down after the first hit.
Old 05-13-20, 10:22 PM
DVD Talk Platinum Edition

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Zach shows time and time again how much of a pre madonna he is. And wow, Jenna
Old 05-14-20, 12:41 AM
DVD Talk Limited Edition

Great elimination challenge tonight! Jenna just moved herself up a tier of the best female competitors. They essentially made an elimination into a whole 90 minute episode. I'm fine with that though. Having the show on the air is better than not having The Challenge on tv.
Old 05-16-20, 10:08 AM
DVD Talk Limited Edition

EW ranks the top 40 Challenge players: https://ew.com/tv/mtv-the-challenge-best-players/
Old 05-16-20, 11:57 AM
DVD Talk Special Edition

EW ranks the top 40 Challenge players: https://ew.com/tv/mtv-the-challenge-best-players/
Devyn one spot behind Leroy is lol.

Jenna always surprises me, like you're thinking there's no way she's winning and pulls it out. So she's now 6 for 8 in eliminations?? That's nuts.

Old 05-18-20, 08:30 PM
DVD Talk Limited Edition

I think Wes not being in the top 10 was a huge mistake. Kenny shouldn't be in the top 5 due to his ban from the show.
Old 05-18-20, 08:51 PM
DVD Talk Special Edition

Originally Posted by lwhy? View Post
I think Wes not being in the top 10 was a huge mistake. Kenny shouldn't be in the top 5 due to his ban from the show.
Wes would easily be top 5 for me. And while CT was the bigger threat in his prime and wore Bananas like a backpack, 6 wins versus 3. Some of the names on that list are blasts from the past, shame we never see some of them.
Old 05-18-20, 09:12 PM
DVD Talk Limited Edition

Originally Posted by Finisher View Post
Wes would easily be top 5 for me. And while CT was the bigger threat in his prime and wore Bananas like a backpack, 6 wins versus 3. Some of the names on that list are blasts from the past, shame we never see some of them.
I wish Emily would come back for another season. She was down to do another Champs vs Stars season since it takes a lot less time to shoot that series, but it's on hiatus. I was shocked to see that she was only on three seasons, but she made the final every season.
Old 05-18-20, 09:32 PM
DVD Talk Legend

Kenny getting to 7 finals in 8 seasons is pretty impressive...until you remember that those early days were all about forming a core alliance and riding it to the end season after season. It's the same way Bananas padded his stats. Bananas went to 7 finals in his first 10 seasons, and then 1 in the following 10 seasons.
Old 05-18-20, 09:42 PM
DVD Talk Limited Edition

Originally Posted by Bill Needle View Post
Kenny getting to 7 finals in 8 seasons is pretty impressive...until you remember that those early days were all about forming a core alliance and riding it to the end season after season. It's the same way Bananas padded his stats. Bananas went to 7 finals in his first 10 seasons, and then 1 in the following 10 seasons.
His legacy is tainted though due to the sexual assault allegations.
Old 05-18-20, 11:01 PM
DVD Talk Legend

His legacy is tainted though due to the sexual assault allegations.
For sure. But even without that I still think he is ranked too high was my point.

Search this Thread

Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Copyright 2018 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.