DVD Talk Forum

DVD Talk Forum (https://forum.dvdtalk.com/)
-   TV Talk (https://forum.dvdtalk.com/tv-talk-14/)
-   -   Marvel's Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. (S6E09) -- "Collision Course Part 2" -- 7/12/19 (https://forum.dvdtalk.com/tv-talk/648120-marvels-agents-s-h-i-e-l-d-s6e09-collision-course-part-2-7-12-19-a.html)

DJariya 07-12-19 08:40 PM

Marvel's Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. (S6E09) -- "Collision Course Part 2" -- 7/12/19

https://cimg9.ibsrv.net/gimg/dvdtalk...b11a5d8bc3.jpg

THE GANG'S ALL HERE, ON AN ALL-NEW EPISODE OF ABC'S 'MARVEL'S AGENTS OF S.H.I.E.L.D.,' FRIDAY, JULY 12

"Collision Course (Part II)" - No time for the team to play catch-up, there's a planet to save on "Marvel's Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.," airing FRIDAY, JULY 12 (8:00-9:00 p.m. EDT), on ABC. (TV-14, V) Episodes can also be viewed the next day on ABC.com, the ABC app and Hulu.

"Marvel's Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D." stars Clark Gregg, Ming-Na Wen, Chloe Bennet, Iain De Caestecker, Elizabeth Henstridge, Henry Simmons, Natalia Cordova-Buckley and Jeff Ward.

Guest starring is Karolina Wydra, Winston James Francis, Brooke Williams, Matt O'Leary, Maximilian Osinski and Briana Venskus.

"Collision Course (Part II)" was written by Iden Baghdadchi and directed by Sarah Boyd.

Episode 9 of 13

I loved last week's thread. 1st post said something like....I'm not watching, but still recording and I'm losing interest. :lol: Who cares? Wait until you're freaking caught up before you chime in. So annoying how so many of these threads have absolutely worthless comments that don't even talk about the episode. It's no wonder why this forum is so dead when no one seems to offer any interesting or insightful opinions anymore. Just some lazy posts from bored lurkers.

You have mostly nothing to work off of.

Anyways, just had to get that frustration rant out of the way. :lol: I think it's been a good and different season. We know we're going to have at least 1 more after this one.

Eric F 07-13-19 11:47 AM

Re: Marvel's Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. (S6E09) -- "Collision Course Part 2" -- 7/12/19

Originally Posted by DJariya (Post 13577618)
https://cimg9.ibsrv.net/gimg/dvdtalk...b11a5d8bc3.jpg

Episode 9 of 13

I loved last week's thread. 1st post said something like....I'm not watching, but still recording and I'm losing interest. :lol: Who cares? Wait until you're freaking caught up before you chime in. So annoying how so many of these threads have absolutely worthless comments that don't even talk about the episode. It's no wonder why this forum is so dead when no one seems to offer any interesting or insightful opinions anymore. Just some lazy posts from bored lurkers.

You have mostly nothing to work off of.

Anyways, just had to get that frustration rant out of the way. :lol: I think it's been a good and different season. We know we're going to have at least 1 more after this one.

You realize you didn’t talk about the episode? :lol:

Thought this episode was decent enough, not sure where they’re going with it. Right now I suspect:

Spoiler:
Both Davis and Coulson are Shrike.

DJariya 07-13-19 12:08 PM

Re: Marvel's Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. (S6E09) -- "Collision Course Part 2" -- 7/12/19

Originally Posted by Eric F (Post 13577776)

You realize you didn’t talk about the episode? :lol:

Duh it was posted before the episode aired on the West coast,

DaveCole 07-13-19 06:42 PM

Did I hear Mack tell Quake she was gone five years, are they now post blip/snap?

Eric F 07-14-19 10:52 AM

Originally Posted by DaveCole (Post 13577874)
Did I hear Mack tell Quake she was gone five years, are they now post blip/snap?

I didn’t get that either, I thought he meant they were in space 5yrs, which didn’t make sense.

Jason 07-14-19 08:00 PM

Originally Posted by Eric F (Post 13578078)

I didn’t get that either, I thought he meant they were in space 5yrs, which didn’t make sense.

A good bit of time had to have passed since the end of the last season. Deke couldn't have built that company up overnight.

Eric F 07-15-19 12:00 PM

Originally Posted by Jason (Post 13578261)
A good bit of time had to have passed since the end of the last season. Deke couldn't have built that company up overnight.

I could have sworn they said 1yr multiple times.

DaveCole 07-15-19 02:01 PM

If I remember correctly, it was one year later at the beginning of the season, and then it jumped to five years later when everyone returned from space. My assumption is they jumped the five years to stay in the continuity of the MCU, not that the television shows have any real crossover anymore.

Eric F 07-15-19 03:08 PM

Originally Posted by DaveCole (Post 13578583)
If I remember correctly, it was one year later at the beginning of the season, and then it jumped to five years later when everyone returned from space. My assumption is they jumped the five years to stay in the continuity of the MCU, not that the television shows have any real crossover anymore.

This is all very confusing. I've read multiple theories on this on other forums:

1. Mac was talking about the 5yrs or so that he and Daisy have been friends.
2. They retconned in the "SNAP" after Endgame (this seems more likely), although half of SHIELD didn't disappear, so even this in and of itself is confusing.

Jason 07-17-19 02:40 PM

Originally Posted by Eric F (Post 13578623)
This is all very confusing. I've read multiple theories on this on other forums:

1. Mac was talking about the 5yrs or so that he and Daisy have been friends.
2. They retconned in the "SNAP" after Endgame (this seems more likely), although half of SHIELD didn't disappear, so even this in and of itself is confusing.

I thought the show was ignoring the movies at this point, even though they clearly referenced the attempt to obtain the Time Stone from Dr. Strange in NYC...

They could be part of one of the other continuities created in Endgame though.

DJariya 07-18-19 11:39 AM

It's official. Season 7, which will air in 2020, will be the final season

https://tvline.com/2019/07/18/agents...zCDahfug9lPqkA