Search
TV Talk Talk about Shows on TV

Gotham (S5E07) -- "Ace Chemicals" -- 2/21/19

Search this Thread

Old 02-22-19, 04:09 PM
DVD Talk God

Received 3,639 Likes on 2,612 Posts
Gotham (S5E07) -- "Ace Chemicals" -- 2/21/19

JEREMIAH RETURNS FOR HIS MOST TWISTED PLOT YET ON AN ALL-NEW "GOTHAM" THURSDAY, FEBRUARY 21, ON FOX

Cameron Monaghan ("Jeremiah Valeska") Guest-Stars

Gordon races to uncover the criminal element threatening to end talks of Gotham's reunification with the mainland. A very much alive Jeremiah (guest star Cameron Monaghan) returns and organizes a twisted recreation of the murder of Bruce's parents with the help of Jervis Tetch aka Mad Hatter (guest star Benedict Samuel) in the all-new "Ace Chemicals" episode of GOTHAM airing Thursday, Feb. 21 (8:00-9:00PM ET/PT) on FOX. (GTH-507) (TV-14 D, L, V)

Cast: Ben McKenzie as Detective James Gordon, Donal Logue as Detective Harvey Bullock, Morena Baccarin as Dr. Leslie Thompkins, Sean Pertwee as Alfred Pennyworth, Robin Lord Taylor as Oswald Cobblepot/The Penguin, Erin Richards as Barbara Kean, David Mazouz as Bruce Wayne, Camren Bicondova as Selina Kyle/the future Catwoman, Cory Michael Smith as Edward Nygma/The Riddler, Chris Chalk as Lucius Fox

Guest Cast: Cameron Monaghan as Jeremiah Valeska, Benedict Samuel as Jervis Tetch/Mad Hatter; Francesca Root-Dodson as Ecco

Episode 7 of 12

I was out of town the last 2 days and got back late last night, that's why this is posted late.

Old 02-23-19, 03:51 PM
DVD Talk Hero

Received 810 Likes on 684 Posts
Re: Gotham (S5E07) -- "Ace Chemicals" -- 2/21/19

So I guess we learn where Barbara Gordon comes from in this continuity. Barbara dies after giving birth, and then James and Leslie take the baby.
Old 02-23-19, 08:16 PM
Banned

Received 376 Likes on 295 Posts
Re: Gotham (S5E07) -- "Ace Chemicals" -- 2/21/19

Didn't I say at the start of the series that Barbara and Jim had to have a baby? Hey Batgirl, both your parents are sociopaths...