Go Back  DVD Talk Forum > Entertainment Discussions > TV Talk
Reload this Page >

Report: Marvel developing Lady Sif TV series starring Jaimie Alexander for Disney +

TV Talk Talk about Shows on TV

Report: Marvel developing Lady Sif TV series starring Jaimie Alexander for Disney +

Old 01-13-19, 03:48 AM
DVD Talk Godfather

https://discussingfilm.wordpress.com...ney-exclusive/

Recently we have seen the announcement of multiple Marvel television shows that will be developing under the new Disney+ banner. ‘Loki’ is currently the only Disney+ Marvel Studios TV Series that has been officially confirmed by Bob Iger however other shows such as ‘Vision and The Scarlet Witch’, ‘Rocket And Groot’, ‘Falcon And The Winter Solider’ and ‘Nick Fury’ have been reported as in development with ‘Vision and The Scarlet Witch’ to be helmed by Jac Schaeffer (which we have heard may begin production next year alongside the ‘Loki’ series) and Malcolm Spellman developing the ‘Falcon And The Winter Solider’ Series.

However, it seems Marvel Studios is not done just yet with having limited series’ in store for the Disney+ Streaming Service with a ‘Lady Sif’ TV Series set to be in early development. Kevin Feige will produce the show with Jaimie Alexander expected to reprise her role. It is currently unclear whether the show will take place before or after ‘Thor: Ragnarok’.

In regards to the shows’ budget, all of the Disney+ Marvel Studios shows will recieve a $100M budget for their 6-8 episode limited series’, this is a similar amount for Jon Favreau’s ‘The Mandalorian’ which will also debut in fall 2019 on Disney+.

Let us know your thoughts on this potential limited series and the content coming to Disney+ as a whole.

Marvel Studios & Disney had no comment.
Old 01-13-19, 04:43 AM
DVD Talk Limited Edition

Re: Report: Marvel developing Lady Sif TV series starring Jaimie Alexander for Disney

I swear some TV executive is reading my posts here...
Old 01-13-19, 08:30 AM
DVD Talk God

Re: Report: Marvel developing Lady Sif TV series starring Jaimie Alexander for Disney

If I am NBC, I stick it to Marvel and just keep renewing Blindspot.