Go Back  DVD Talk Forum > Entertainment Discussions > TV Talk
Reload this Page >

Fear the Walking Dead (S4E15) -- "I Lose People..." -- 9/23/18

TV Talk Talk about Shows on TV

Old 09-23-18, 02:37 AM
DVD Talk Godfather

The group's hope falters as they seek a way out; Alicia and Charlie reunite with friends.

Episode 15 of 16
Old 09-29-18, 12:31 PM
DVD Talk Godfather

Re: Fear the Walking Dead (S4E15) -- "I Lose People..." -- 9/23/18

Finally got to this episode on Thursday night. It wasn't a terrible episode, but the 2nd half of this season hasn't really been good either.

Some decent zombie action and it brought mostly everyone back together. Where's Al? Is she still being held hostage by crazy ass Martha?

So now Jim has become Martha's walker after committing suicide and turning. Did they expect the viewers to even care about this guy? He's been in what 2 maybe 3 episodes?

I'll be honest season 4's 2nd half has been very mixed. It's kind of limping to the finish after a really strong start. It's there and I'm still watching, but in this 2nd half there really isn't much to talk about. I was honestly struggling whether or not to even say anything here. I really don't know how they have a 1 hour discussion show every week after an episode. The main show I get, but this show isn't really bringing out much "water cooler" discussion. It's just there. I don't know anyone who I work with who even watches this show let alone wants to talk about it. The Morgan experiment doesn't seem to have really added much to making this a better and must see show.

This Forbes reviewer is really struggling to stay in interested in this show as evidenced by this review. He likes the actors, but complains about the poor plotting.

https://www.forbes.com/sites/erikkai.../#3054d6f520c0

If I had to give season 4 a grade, it would fall into the C+ and C range. Not counting on it, but hope something interesting happens in the finale tomorrow.

Last edited by DJariya; 09-29-18 at 12:40 PM.