Search
TV Talk Talk about Shows on TV

Jersey Shore reunion / Family Vacation

Search this Thread

Old 12-13-18, 02:47 PM
DVD Talk Limited Edition

Received 350 Likes on 269 Posts
Re: Jersey Shore reunion / Family Vacation

Still loving the show. Glad to hear that the cast can go beyond the typical 15-minutes of fame for reality stars. Nice salaries for all of them, though I’m sure there is a tax levy on Mike’s paycheck haha
Old 01-31-19, 08:39 AM

Received 4,581 Likes on 3,101 Posts

A few items in the news recently:

- Mike is currently in prison serving his sentence.

- Vinny Guadagnino And Paul 'DJ Pauly D' Delvecchio Set For New Dating Series
Vinny Guadagnino And Paul 'DJ Pauly D' Delvecchio Set For New Dating Series - MTV

- Jenny posted some big post about Roger and one video where he shoves her to ground
JENNI FARLEY - Home
Old 01-31-19, 08:41 AM
DVD Talk Legend

Received 916 Likes on 676 Posts

Ok, I think even I would watch a show with only Vinny and Pauly.
Old 01-31-19, 10:13 AM
DVD Talk Legend

Received 382 Likes on 307 Posts

Originally Posted by Noonan
Ok, I think even I would watch a show with only Vinny and Pauly.
I'm definitely watching that... they're the only reason to watch JS anyhow. Ok, I'd watch a Ronnie trainwreck show too.
Old 06-20-19, 12:18 PM

<iframe width="676" height="380" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/qN7BYg6md88" frameborder="0" allow="accelerometer; autoplay; encrypted-media; gyroscope; picture-in-picture" allowfullscreen></iframe>
Old 06-20-19, 02:39 PM
DVD Talk Legend

Received 422 Likes on 305 Posts

Anyone here watch the show Snooki hosts called "How Far is Tattoo Far"? Its probably the most fucked up show MTV has ever done.
Old 06-20-19, 05:15 PM
DVD Talk Legend

Received 173 Likes on 137 Posts

Originally Posted by Bluelitespecial
Anyone here watch the show Snooki hosts called "How Far is Tattoo Far"? Its probably the most fucked up show MTV has ever done.
I do check it out on occasion. I just FF to the tattoo reveals and epilogue which lets me knock an episode out in about 5 minutes. It is stunning what people will allow to be put on their bodies and just sort of shrug it off.
Old 06-20-19, 07:51 PM
DVD Talk Legend

Received 275 Likes on 172 Posts

Originally Posted by Bluelitespecial
Anyone here watch the show Snooki hosts called "How Far is Tattoo Far"?
No -- but I have been enjoying Vinny & Pauly's Double Shot at Love
Old 06-20-19, 08:13 PM
DVD Talk Legend

Received 422 Likes on 305 Posts

I watched clips on youtube and I saw a girl get balls tattooed on her ass, and another one get a picture of a threesome on her chest.
Old 06-21-19, 07:48 AM
DVD Talk Legend

Originally Posted by GuessWho
No -- but I have been enjoying Vinny & Pauly's Double Shot at Love
Ditto... the girls aren't half as dimwitted or trashy as I expected them to be. Looking forward to another season of the core group coming back together in July.
Old 10-04-19, 09:51 AM

So much for sober Ron Ron. He went on a Ronpage. I wonder if last night's episode triggered him. I don't see things ending well for him.

Per TMZ:
7:37 AM PT -- We've obtained the police dispatch audio, and it sounds like Jen hit the panic alarm in the Airbnb before she fled outside. Police were immediately made aware their baby was in the middle of this ordeal.

6:01 AM PT -- Ronnie has been booked for kidnapping. Cops also tell us Jen told them Ronnie went off the rails after doing coke, which could explain why cops had to tase him.

Ronnie Ortiz-Magro from "Jersey Shore" is in police custody after allegedly striking Jen Harley, chasing her with a knife and, eventually, forcing cops to tase him ... TMZ has learned.

Ronnie and his GF, Jen -- who've been on and off due to several violent incidents -- got into another heated argument early Friday morning, shortly after 2:30 AM, at an Airbnb they're renting in L.A. ... according to our law enforcement sources.

As we've seen in the past ... the argument got out of hand quickly, because we're told Ronnie allegedly slapped and punched Jen ... who then went running out of the house, screaming for help.

Police got multiple 911 calls reporting the fact Jen was in distress.

Our law enforcement sources say Ronnie gave chase ... running after Jen, allegedly with a knife in his hand, and horrifyingly, also with their infant daughter! We're told Ronnie was holding 18-month-old Ariana as he yelled at Jen to get back in the house.

We're told Ronnie eventually dropped the knife and locked himself and Ariana in the house. That's where he was when police arrived on the scene, and he did not respond to their commands to come outside.

We're told police decided to break down the door, because they were worried Ariana could be in danger. According to our law enforcement sources, Ronnie still would not go peacefully ... so officers had to use a taser to take him down.

Fox 11 LA, which broke the story, got video of Ronnie on a gurney in cuffs after being subdued.

Cops took Ronnie to a hospital to get checked out ... and we're told he will be booked as soon as doctors give the okay.

Paramedics on the scene checked out Jen and the baby, and neither suffered major physical injuries. We're told Jen did have visible marks on her face.

Mind you, this all unfolded less than 12 hours after we saw Jen and Ronnie hand-in-hand in Bev Hills, declaring they're back together.

They told us they were ignoring all the advice from friends and family, who -- as we've reported multiple times -- believe they have an absolutely toxic relationship.

Back in July, Jen was just cleared of domestic battery stemming from an alleged fight that happened in Vegas on New Year's eve, when Ronnie claims Jen threw an ashtray at his head.

Harley claims when she returned home later that night, her place was ransacked and she, of course, believes it was Ronnie. She accused him of smashing a flat-screen TV, picture frames and a vase. Ronnie went on to file a battery report Jan 3 which she was then arrested for in May.
Old 10-04-19, 11:19 AM
DVD Talk Legend

Not gonna lie, I think the Ronnie / Jen thing is really old (I don't even find their toxic relationship entertaining -- even on a Jersey Shore level) and for the sake of their daughter, I hope they both get help and get out of the limelight.
Old 10-04-19, 11:35 AM
DVD Talk Legend

Received 916 Likes on 676 Posts

Considering who we're talking about, leaving the spotlight would probably result in both being homeless. I can't imagine Ronnie could hold down ANY type of normal job.
Old 10-04-19, 11:02 PM
DVD Talk Platinum Edition

Received 21 Likes on 18 Posts

Ronnie has mental problems. He was the same way with Sam. He's the reason she didn't return to the show. On top of that he's a douche.
Old 10-04-19, 11:26 PM
DVD Talk Limited Edition

Received 350 Likes on 269 Posts

I dumped cable and have Hulu Live now (and Netflix), but of course, neither of those carry this show. I'm missing out!