Go Back  DVD Talk Forum > Entertainment Discussions > TV Talk
Reload this Page >

Superior Donuts (CBS) S: Judd Hirsch, Katey Sagal, David Koechner, Jermaine Fowler

Community
Search
TV Talk Talk about Shows on TV

Superior Donuts (CBS) S: Judd Hirsch, Katey Sagal, David Koechner, Jermaine Fowler

Search this Thread

Old 10-30-17, 07:20 AM

Received 4,579 Likes on 3,099 Posts
Re: Superior Donuts (CBS) S: Judd Hirsch, Katey Sagal, David Koechner, Jermaine Fowle

ARTHUR'S BUSINESS IS THREATENED WHEN AN AMBITIOUS YOUNG ENTREPRENEUR PARKS HER ORGANIC FOOD TRUCK IN FRONT OF THE DONUT SHOP, ON THE SECOND SEASON PREMIERE OF "SUPERIOR DONUTS," MONDAY, OCT. 30

Diane Guerrero Joins the Cast as Sofia

"What the Truck?" - Arthur's business is threatened when Sofia (Diane Guerrero)
, an ambitious young entrepreneur, parks her organic food truck in front of the donut shop, becoming a hit with his customers and catching Franco's eye. Also, Franco grows frustrated trying to follow his dream of going to college, on the second season premiere of SUPERIOR DONUTS, Monday, Oct. 30 (9:00-9:30 PM, ET/PT) on the CBS Television Network.

REGULAR CAST:

Judd Hirsch (Arthur Przybyszewski)
Jermaine Fowler (Franco Wicks)
Katey Sagal (Randy DeLuca)
David Koechner (Carl "Tush" Tushinski)
Maz Jobrani (Fawz)
Rell Battle (Sweatpants)
Diane Guerrero (Sofia)

WRITTEN BY: Executive Producers Bob Daily and Neil Goldman & Garrett Donovan

DIRECTED BY: Phill Lewis
Old 11-07-17, 12:28 AM
DVD Talk Hall of Fame

Received 812 Likes on 601 Posts
Re: Superior Donuts (CBS) S: Judd Hirsch, Katey Sagal, David Koechner, Jermaine Fowle

I just watched the season premiere last night and it looks like Maya and James won't be on this season. I'll miss Maya. She was the only eye candy on the show...
Old 11-07-17, 03:32 AM
DVD Talk Gold Edition

Received 79 Likes on 57 Posts

Originally Posted by lwhy?
I just watched the season premiere last night and it looks like Maya and James won't be on this season. I'll miss Maya. She was the only eye candy on the show...
Her replacement Diane Guerrero isn't too bad to look at...

And c'mon Koechner is the definite honeypot for audiences to tune in.
Old 11-07-17, 06:53 AM
DVD Talk Legend

Received 913 Likes on 673 Posts

Originally Posted by lwhy?
They had to replace her with someone who could have some sexual tension/flirting with Franco. As for the other cop, he was just bad...
Old 11-07-17, 11:44 AM
DVD Talk Ultimate Edition

Received 280 Likes on 233 Posts

Okay, the show is not great but I do enjoy watching it and one of the funniest things I have seen on a sitcom in a while is when David Koechner's character comes into the shop talking about how a perpetrator of an incident against a cop has made the news and you hear please don't be Mexican (or was it Latino/Latin American?), please don't be black, please don't be Muslim and Koechner's character says the race of the person is not mentioned in the story so Franco says white! and they all high five each other...not a sophisticated bit of comedy but it made me laugh and I even replayed the scene on my tivo.