DVD Talk Forum

DVD Talk Forum (https://forum.dvdtalk.com/)
-   TV Talk (https://forum.dvdtalk.com/tv-talk-14/)
-   -   Marvel's Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. (S4E12) -- "Hot Potato Soup" -- 1/31/17 (https://forum.dvdtalk.com/tv-talk/638919-marvels-agents-s-h-i-e-l-d-s4e12-hot-potato-soup-1-31-17-a.html)

DJariya 01-31-17 04:14 PM

Marvel's Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. (S4E12) -- "Hot Potato Soup" -- 1/31/17

http://cdn3-www.comingsoon.net/asset...45489_0051.jpg

THE KOENIGS ARE BACK, AND THE FATE OF THE WORLD IS IN THEIR HANDS, ON ABC'S 'MARVEL'S AGENTS OF S.H.I.E.L.D.'

Patton Oswalt Returns as the Koenigs

"Hot Potato Soup" - Agents Sam and Billy Koenig (Patton Oswalt) are hunted down to get at the Darkhold book, and only Coulson and the team can save them before the clock ticks out, on "Marvel's Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.," TUESDAY, JANUARY 31 (10:00-11:00 p.m. EST), on the ABC Television Network.

"Marvel's Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D." stars Clark Gregg as Agent Phil Coulson, Ming-Na Wen as Agent Melinda May, Chloe Bennet as Daisy Johnson, Iain De Caestecker as Agent Leo Fitz, Elizabeth Henstridge as Agent Jemma Simmons, Henry Simmons as Agent Alphonso "Mack" MacKenzie and John Hannah as Holden Radcliffe.

Guest starring are Mallory Jansen as Aida, Patton Oswalt as Koenig, John Pyper-Ferguson as Shockley, Maximilian Osinski as Agent Davis, Artemis Pebdani as L.T. Koenig, Zach McGowan as The Superior, Konstantin Lavysh as Russian #1 and Zack Sayenko as Russian #2.

"Hot Potato Soup" was written by Craig Titley and directed by Nina Lopez-Corrado.

fujishig 01-31-17 04:38 PM

Re: Marvel's Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. (S4E12) -- "Hot Potato Soup" -- 1/31/17

Finally caught up his season, went back to catch some of the conversation here and there basically is none. Less than 10 posts per thread and the last one had no comments at all.

Well, I didn't think the Ghost Rider stuff was all that bad, the LMD stuff didn't drag out too long and had a twist, though the Mace reveal was a bit disappointing. There are a lot of storylines based on betrayal, which is appropriate for a spy series but it does start to seem recycled.

This weeks episode should offer some comic relief at least.

fujishig 02-01-17 06:08 PM

Another "I was doublecrossed... just kidding" moment. How many times can they do it, at this point it's not even believable. And way to stretch the Koenig/LMD joke too far.

DJariya 02-01-17 06:13 PM

Glad they finally figured out that LMD May was an imposter. The Koenigs are moderately amusing.

LOL at seeing Zach McGowan (Charles Vane from Black Sails) play a Russian captain.

Now we have Radcliffe working with Nadeer.

hdnmickey 02-02-17 09:08 AM

Zach McGowan was definitely an interesting casting choice. Seems like he could be around for a few episodes too.

Glad the LMD story line has reached the tipping point so it will start being resolved. That Ghost Rider crap went on far too long and glad this is going much better.

Lifepawn 02-03-17 03:58 PM

I'm guessing an LMD of Grant Ward by the end of the season.

SmithsGuy 02-04-17 08:28 PM

The escape with the Darkhold "out the back" was poorly written ... Quantum brains - interesting. Wasn't the russian captain also on 100 last (and this?) season?

Orbi-Wan Techno 02-05-17 09:58 AM

The Koenigs were the highlight of this episode for me, especially the sister who convinced the brothers (well, three of the four) to join SHIELD.

Original Desmond 02-06-17 02:22 AM

I liked this episode but the Darkhold stuff is getting a bit old