Go Back  DVD Talk Forum > Entertainment Discussions > TV Talk
Reload this Page >

Bones (FOX) - 12th and Final Season Thread - premieres 1/3/17

TV Talk Talk about Shows on TV

Old 01-03-17, 07:50 AM

Received 343 Likes on 242 Posts

**SEASON PREMIERE**--"BONES" - (9:01-10:00 PM ET/PT) CC-AD-HDTV 720p-Dolby Digital 5.1

PA: Viewer discretion is advised.

THE TEAM MUST TRY TO SAVE ONE OF THEIR OWN ON THE ALL-NEW SEASON PREMIERE OF "BONES" TUESDAY, JANUARY 3, ON FOX

Eric Millegan Guest-Stars

The Final Chapter of BONES picks up where last season's cliffhanger left off - Brennan (Emily Deschanel) kidnapped by her former assistant, Zack Addy (guest star Eric Millegan), as Booth (David Boreanaz) and the rest of the lab desperately search for her. Brennan's rescue is, however, just the beginning of their problems in the all-new "The Final Chapter: The Hope in the Horror" Season 12 premiere episode of BONES airing Tuesday, Jan. 3 (9:01-10:00 PM ET/PT) on FOX. (BON-1201) (TV-14 D, L, V)

Cast: Emily Deschanel as Dr. Temperance Brennan; David Boreanaz as FBI Special Agent Seeley Booth; TJ Thyne as Dr. Jack Hodgins; Michaela Conlin as Angela Montenegro; Tamara Taylor as Dr. Camille "Cam" Saroyan; John Boyd as FBI Special Agent James Aubrey

Guest Cast: Eric Millegan as Zack Addy, Michael Grant Terry as Wendell Bray, Sara Rue as Karen Delfs, Ravi Kapoor as Dr. Mihir Roshan and Tim Guinee as Dr. Brandon Faulk
12 episode final season.

Even though it is ending... the EP is already saying he doesn't see this being the end: https://www.yahoo.com/tv/bones-boss-...160002465.html
Old 01-03-17, 09:52 AM
DVD Talk Legend

Received 5 Likes on 5 Posts
Re: Bones (FOX) - 12th and Final Season Thread - premieres 1/3/17

I checked out on this show years ago. I can't believe it's made it 12 seasons. Did anyone ever in their wildest dreams think this show would be on for 12 years? Hell I was in my 20's when it debuted.
Old 01-03-17, 10:00 AM
DVD Talk Godfather

Received 358 Likes on 268 Posts

I watched Bones regularly for about 7 seasons. I think I stopped somewhere in the middle of season 7 because I was so backlogged on other shows.

Then I watched an episode here and there. I think I caught a few big episodes (the wedding, the birth of their kid, and Sweet's death) It just became too much of a chore to keep up with on a weekly basis.

I do have all 10 seasons that are currently on DVD/BD. At some point, I'd like to pick up where I left off and finish it to completion.
Old 01-03-17, 01:13 PM
DVD Talk Legend

Received 24 Likes on 20 Posts

My wife and I watch this as it's released on Netflix. There have been some ups, some downs, but it's been a fairly consistently decent show. I never would have thought it would have gone 12 seasons, though.

I almost checked out when Sweets died, but we held on.
Old 01-03-17, 01:44 PM
DVD Talk Limited Edition

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

We've kept up with it pretty regularly (we tend to binge watch each season in 2-3 chunks).

Some of their best episodes/arcs have been in the later seasons. Especially eps like The 200th in the 10th. I loved every single frame of that episode. And you could tell that everyone had a total blast making it.
Old 01-04-17, 12:13 PM
DVD Talk Legend

Received 56 Likes on 37 Posts

Count me as surprised as well that this is still going. I checked out once Booth and Brennan became a couple and slept together. Season 8 maybe???
Old 01-04-17, 07:39 PM

Another kidnapping? And Zach again. Show is old.
Old 03-28-17, 07:26 AM

Received 343 Likes on 242 Posts

**SERIES FINALE**--"BONES" - (9:01-10:00 PM ET/PT) CC-AD-HDTV 720p-Dolby Digital 5.1 -

THE TEAM IS PUT TO THE FINAL TEST IN THE ALL-NEW SERIES FINALE OF "BONES" TUESDAY, MARCH 28, ON FOX

With Kovac still at large, the team searches for evidence to track him down. After Brennan experiences a setback, the rest of the team must figure out how to find Kovac without her, putting everything she has ever taught them to the test. When all signs point to Kovac having outside help, as well as a hideout, Booth and Brennan go searching for him in the all-new "The Final Chapter: The End in the End" series finale episode of BONES airing Tuesday, March 28 (9:01-10:00 PM ET/PT) on FOX. (BON-1212) (TV-14 L, V)

Cast: Emily Deschanel as Dr. Temperance Brennan; David Boreanaz as FBI Special Agent Seeley Booth; TJ Thyne as Dr. Jack Hodgins; Michaela Conlin as Angela Montenegro; Tamara Taylor as Dr. Camille "Cam" Saroyan; John Boyd as FBI Special Agent James Aubrey

Guest Cast: Patricia Belcher as ADA Caroline Julian; Pej Vahdat as Dr. Arastoo Vaziri; Eugene Byrd as Dr. Clark Edison; Carla Gallo as Daisy Wick; Michael Grant Terry as Wendell Bray; Sara Rue as Karen Delfs; Laura Spencer as Jessica Warren; Gerard Celasco as Mark Kovac; Brittany Shaw Johns as Jeannine Kovac; Sunnie Pelant as Christine Booth; Guiseppe Scoleri as Agent Freddy Pino; David T. Boreanaz as Dave Roberts; Blaine Holtkamp as Dr. Domick Dupont
Old 04-04-17, 06:43 PM
DVD Talk Hall of Fame

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

I enjoyed the series finale. I've been a fan since the first season and the show had a good run. I'm curious what Deschanel and Boreanaz will do next. He's a had a good career with Buffy and Bones.
Old 04-04-17, 07:16 PM

Haven't watched final last two episodes yet, but just wanted to say that Boreanaz is replacing Jim Caviezel in a Navy SEAL drama pilot for CBS.
Old 05-06-17, 07:10 PM

Emily has no projects after Bones according to imdb. Also, for someone who has been around as long as she has, she has surprisingly few credits.
Old 05-07-17, 12:49 PM
DVD Talk Hero

Received 123 Likes on 93 Posts

Bones is like Castle to me. I'll watch the occasional random (re-run) episode on tv, but it's not something I'd watch entire seasons of.