Go Back  DVD Talk Forum > Entertainment Discussions > TV Talk
Reload this Page >

Survivor: Millennials vs Gen-X (S33E13) -- "Slayed the Survivor Dragon" -- 12/7/16

TV Talk Talk about Shows on TV

Survivor: Millennials vs Gen-X (S33E13) -- "Slayed the Survivor Dragon" -- 12/7/16

Old 12-07-16, 07:15 PM
DVD Talk Godfather

Received 18 Likes on 13 Posts

IT'S DOUBLE THE TRIBAL COUNCILS AS TWO CASTAWAYS ARE SENT HOME, ON THIS SEASON'S PENULTIMATE EPISODE OF "SURVIVOR," WEDNESDAY, DEC. 7

"Slayed the Survivor Dragon" - It's double the tribal councils as two castaways are sent home, and immunity is on the line in a classic game of Survivor pinball, on this season's penultimate episode of SURVIVOR, Wednesday, Dec. 7 (8:00-9:00PM, ET/PT) on the CBS Television Network.

MERGED "Vinaka" Tribe

Sunday Burquest

Adam Klein

Bret LaBelle

Ken McNickle

Hannah Shapiro

Justin "Jay" Starrett

Will Wahl

David Wright

MILLENNIALS "Vanua" Tribe GEN X "Takali" Tribe

Michaela Bradshaw (Seventh Eliminated)
Rachel Ako (First Eliminated)
Jessica "Figgy" Figueroa (Sixth Eliminated)
Sunday Burquest

Adam Klein Chris Hammons (Tenth Eliminated)
Michelle Schubert (Eighth Eliminated)
Lucy Huang (Fourth Eliminated)
Hannah Shapiro Bret LaBelle

Zeke Smith (12th Eliminated)
Jessica Lewis (11th Eliminated)
Justin "Jay" Starrett Ken McNickle

Taylor Stocker (Ninth Eliminated)
Ciandre "CeCe" Taylor (Fifth Eliminated)
Mari Takahashi (2nd Eliminated)
Paul Wachter (Third Eliminated)
Will Wahl David Wright

Episode 13 of 15
Old 12-07-16, 09:22 PM
DVD Talk Limited Edition

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Re: Survivor: Millennials vs Gen-X (S33E13) -- "Slayed the Survivor Dragon" -- 12/7/1

Good episode to combine since they were the two whatever players left.
Old 12-08-16, 12:38 AM
DVD Talk Legend

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts
Re: Survivor: Millennials vs Gen-X (S33E13) -- "Slayed the Survivor Dragon" -- 12/7/1

Glad they had two votes tonight. I saw next week was the final and wondered how that could possibly be since after nearly three months almost half the cast was still left. I sure did not feel like I missed out by not watching scintillating competitions to determine which group of contestants was going to a day spa and buffet every few days.
Old 12-08-16, 12:45 AM
DVD Talk Ultimate Edition

Received 5 Likes on 3 Posts

Go build your resume on the jury, Will.

I'm hoping the final 3 are Jay, David, and Adam. All would be deserving winners in their own way. Hannah might end up being deserving too.
Old 12-08-16, 05:55 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I'm hoping for Hannah to win.
Old 12-08-16, 08:04 AM
DVD Talk Limited Edition

Jay would have to win his way there. I think David would too b/c he doesn't have the kind of relationship he would need with Bret in order to make it strategically. My opinion is that Adam, Hannah and Ken are the most likely final 3.
Old 12-08-16, 12:20 PM

Received 5 Likes on 3 Posts

Will there even be another reward left for Jay to steal? Maybe if they have one of those challenges that gives the winner an advantage at the next immunity challenge, which would be something worth stealing. At this point, there's too many people though for them to have an extra challenge in the finale. Too bad they didn't do the Survivor auction this season. I wonder if those items could have been stolen.
Old 12-08-16, 12:22 PM
DVD Talk Limited Edition

maybe he can steal the legacy reward, haha
Old 12-08-16, 03:38 PM

Jay would win this hands down based on who is on the jury if he got to the finals. That is why he will probably get voted off unless he wins out the immunity challenges. Probably not going to happen with all of them helping each other during the challenges. Ken and Hannah are goats to David and I cannot believe Adam/Sunday/Brett didn't end up voting out David instead of Will in the first TC.
Old 12-08-16, 05:21 PM
DVD Talk Limited Edition

I think Will just proved too untrustworthy, not to mention him getting way too cocky. When you're getting this close to the end, you want someone you trust or at least know where they stand. He made it clear he no longer had any real allegiances; he just wanted to pad his resume. He deserved to go home.

I've got mixed feelings about Jay. I think part of it has to do with the crowd he initially became a part of. They were all jerks, and he became guilty by association. He becomes much more likeable when he's one on one. I still don't think I'd like to see him win, but the deck is stacked against him anyway. He'll have to sweep the remaining immunity challenges, but that could be a real possibility with his reward advantage.
Old 12-08-16, 10:24 PM
DVD Talk Special Edition

The thing about Jay is that he has been in the minority on nearly every vote since the merge, and not responsible for any of them. His only big move that I can recall is voting out Michaela. I do give him credit for winning a couple Individual immunities and not playing his Idol at more than one Tribal Council, but then he loses at least some of that imo by playing it when he didn't need to.

He's surviving, and the jury contains a number of his friends and allies, but that illustrates to me how he's a curse on anyone who is too close to him. He's still in the game, but that's literally all he's done. Some Seasons that's impressive, but against David, Adam, and Hannah?

I was very glad to see Sunday & Will cut, as they didn't deserve to make it to the end. I'm hoping Jay goes next.
Old 12-08-16, 11:51 PM
DVD Talk Limited Edition

Jay and Bret each pretty much have guaranteed votes. Nobody else does. That's why I think the final 3 will be Adam, Ken and Hannah.
Old 12-09-16, 10:54 AM
DVD Talk Legend

Loved to see the players finally getting smart again and flat out helping one of the others to win immunity. Doesn't happen nearly enough.

I would prefer to see Jay, Adam, and Hannah get there. But Ken may sneak his way in there by winning immunity or being taken because he doesn't have the votes. At this point I would be happy with anybody other than David and Bret.
Old 12-09-16, 10:58 AM
DVD Talk Hall of Fame

Rooting for Ken. But you really couldn't deny Jay or David to win it all at this point.
Old 12-11-16, 10:50 AM
DVD Talk Special Edition

I would be fine with anyone but Adam or Brett.