DVD Talk Forum

DVD Talk Forum (https://forum.dvdtalk.com/)
-   TV Talk (https://forum.dvdtalk.com/tv-talk-14/)
-   -   Marvel's Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. (S4E08) -- "The Laws of Inferno Dynamics" -- 12/6/16 (https://forum.dvdtalk.com/tv-talk/638377-marvels-agents-s-h-i-e-l-d-s4e08-laws-inferno-dynamics-12-6-16-a.html)

DJariya 12-06-16 04:36 PM

Marvel's Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. (S4E08) -- "The Laws of Inferno Dynamics" -- 12/6/16

http://media.comicbook.com/2016/11/a...-01-213128.jpg

S.H.I.E.L.D. AND GHOST RIDER ARE FORCED TO TEAM UP, ON THE WINTER FINALE OF 'MARVEL'S AGENTS OF S.H.I.E.L.D.' ON ABC

"The Laws of Inferno Dynamics" - S.H.I.E.L.D. and Ghost Rider find themselves unlikely allies when the lives of all of Los Angeles hang in the balance, on the winter finale of "Marvel's Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.," TUESDAY, DECEMBER 6 (10:00-11:00 p.m. EST), on the ABC Television Network.

"Marvel's Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D." stars Clark Gregg as Agent Phil Coulson, Ming-Na Wen as Agent Melinda May, Chloe Bennet as Daisy Johnson, Iain De Caestecker as Agent Leo Fitz, Elizabeth Henstridge as Agent Jemma Simmons and Henry Simmons as Agent Alphonso "Mack" MacKenzie.

Guest starring are John Hannah as Holden Radcliffe, Natalia Cordova-Buckley as Elena "Yo-Yo" Rodriguez, Jason O'Mara as Director Jeffrey Mace, Gabriel Luna as Robbie Reyes, Mallory Jansen as Aida, Patrick Cavanaugh as Burrows, Jose Zuniga as Eli Morrow, Blaise Miller as Agent Nathanson, Coleen Sullivan as reporter and Steve Suh as Peng.

"The Laws of Inferno Dynamics" was written by Paul Zbyszewski and directed by Kevin Tancharoen.

Last episode of the year. Return date TBA.

Breakfast with Girls 12-07-16 11:00 AM

Re: Marvel's Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. (S4E08) -- "The Laws of Inferno Dynamics" -- 12/6

The upcoming LMD arc is so sigh. If there's a plot line that is terrible and hackneyed, you can be sure Agents of Shield will definitely want to explore it in detail.

Red Hood 12-07-16 10:09 PM

Re: Marvel's Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. (S4E08) -- "The Laws of Inferno Dynamics" -- 12/6

Originally Posted by Breakfast with Girls (Post 12963901)
The upcoming LMD arc is so sigh. If there's a plot line that is terrible and hackneyed, you can be sure Agents of Shield will definitely want to explore it in detail.

I really loved the whole Ghost Rider story arc, but the LMD one looks so shitty and predictable. I wish they battle AIM or brought in more unused heroes and villains.

ytrez 12-09-16 06:26 AM

LMD seems to be a let down after Ghost Rider. But then again, the ending of Ghost Rider was a bit of a let down.

Bandoman 12-09-16 10:12 AM

This show is starting to become a chore to watch.

Josh-da-man 12-09-16 11:42 AM

Yeah, it is becoming a chore. I think the Ghost Rider arc was only eight episodes, but it felt longer. Most of the stuff just fell flat: Daisy's time away from SHIELD didn't go anywhere, Darkhold was kind of meh, GR was cool but his story ended up being a bust.

dex14 12-09-16 11:47 AM

Becoming?

PhantomStranger 12-09-16 02:30 PM

I've heard ABC's new shows are doing so poorly that SHIELD may get a fifth season.

dex14 12-09-16 02:33 PM

It probably will get a short season. They should air Inhumans in fall 2017 and then SHIELD in the spring 2018 to sync with Infinity War.

hdnmickey 12-16-16 08:34 AM

Given how bad this version of Ghost Rider was I'm glad they are moving on to LMD.