Good Behavior (TNT) -- S: Michelle Dockery -- Series Thread

TV Talk Talk about Shows on TV

Old 11-14-16, 03:18 AM
DVD Talk Godfather

Received 356 Likes on 267 Posts

TWO-EPISODE SERIES PREMIERE: Good Behavior

"So You're Not an English Teacher" - Tuesday, November 15, at 9 p.m. (ET/PT) - TV-MA-LS

Out of prison early for good behavior, Letty Raines (Michelle Dockery) is trying hard to be a better person. But after she overhears a hitman (Juan Diego Botto) being hired to kill a man's wife, Letty sets out to derail the job and finds herself on a collision course with the killer, entangling herself in a dangerous and seductive relationship.

Directed by Charlotte Sieling

Written for Television by Chad Hodge & Blake Crouch

Created by Chad Hodge & Blake Crouch

Based on the Letty Dobesh books by Blake Crouch

10 episode season

2 episodes will air on Tuesday starting at 9pm ET

Trailer:

Did anyone happen to catch the special preview of the Pilot episode? It aired tonight on TNT at 9pm ET.

Of course you all didn't. It aired during The Walking Dead.

I thought it was pretty good. Michelle Dockery was very good playing a con artist who accidentally stumbles into an assassination/murder for hire plot. Never watched Downton Abbey, but I liked her performance here.

Episode also had a very Mr and Mrs. Smith vibe.

Episode 1 is currently available on demand and right here on Youtube:

Last edited by DJariya; 01-10-17 at 09:45 PM.
Old 11-15-16, 09:14 AM
DVD Talk Ultimate Edition

Received 10 Likes on 8 Posts
re: Good Behavior (TNT) -- S: Michelle Dockery -- Series Thread

Parts of this were not bad, but I didn't care for the ending, I'm out.
Old 11-23-16, 10:43 AM

Received 341 Likes on 240 Posts

I liked the first episode. The second was just OK. I haven't watched the third yet. I'll stick with it for now.

I find Michelle Dockery really attractive. I've never watched Downton Abbey, but I would check it out for her.
Old 01-10-17, 09:51 PM
DVD Talk Godfather

Has anyone been keeping up with this show?

The season finale actually aired tonight.

I've finished 3 episodes so far going onto #4 now.

The TNT episodes are actually censored. All the F bombs are dropped out. I actually watched episode 2 on demand and it was completely Uncut. F bombs were intact.

I'm kind of tempted to finish the season on demand and get rid of the TNT records.

Episode 3 had some pretty graphic dialogue. Dockery's character said something like..."You really want to fuck me in the mouth and cum on my tits huh?" Fuck was actually censored, but the rest was intact.

I kind of like the premise on how she's thinks she's trying to do the right thing to be reunited with her son, but is also stuck doing these crime capers with the man she tried to rip off in the Pilot. I like Dockery's voice. It's kind of sexy.

Last edited by DJariya; 01-10-17 at 09:56 PM.
Old 01-10-17, 10:11 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by DJariya View Post
Has anyone been keeping up with this show?

The season finale actually aired tonight.

I've finished 3 episodes so far going onto #4 now.

The TNT episodes are actually censored. All the F bombs are dropped out. I actually watched episode 2 on demand and it was completely Uncut. F bombs were intact.

I'm kind of tempted to finish the season on demand and get rid of the TNT records.

Episode 3 had some pretty graphic dialogue. Dockery's character said something like..."You really want to fuck me in the mouth and cum on my tits huh?" Fuck was actually censored, but the rest was intact.

That's how I actually got caught up. The 'explicit' versions from On Demand and marathoned from ep 3 to 8. I did watch the last two (obviously including tonight[s finale live though).

Keep watching as it gets better as you learn more about the characters.
Old 01-10-17, 10:28 PM

I bailed. The first 2 episodes were good, but after that it was a bunch of melodrama that was nothing like the premise they advertised.
Old 01-10-17, 10:44 PM
DVD Talk Godfather

The 4th episode I kind of felt bad for the Letty character.

She tried to go back to her hometown and start things on a clean slate, but everything blew up in her face. Couldn't get a job and then had a disastrous high school reunion.

Then she had no choice but contact Javier again because she had nowhere else to go.

and damn, her Mom is such a skank.
Old 01-11-17, 12:55 AM
DVD Talk Legend

Received 30 Likes on 28 Posts

This show is great.

I never watched abby and never will but that woman is great on this one.

I guess I'll watch the last half dozen on demand instead of my recordings.
Old 01-11-17, 06:46 AM
DVD Talk Platinum Edition

Received 25 Likes on 25 Posts

I held this one for a while, trying to decide if I was keeping it or not. I eventually watched five eps in a day or so, and found myself compelled to stick with it. It's based on a novel by the creator (it suggests a series of novels, but I've only found one), and I think that gives it a little more structure.

I found myself more interested in the show once it veered away from the premise established in the first episode and brought in characters like her parole officer into the story. There's a fairly intense episode with the hitman, Javier, reuniting with his father (and Letty is essentially an observer). These sort of turns brought me further into the story but I can see where it might lose some others who would prefer a more conventional crime thriller.

I'll be curious to see if this makes it to a second season. Dockery does some nice work here, but she plays it more brittle than warm, and the character is difficult to embrace.

Last edited by DWilson; 01-11-17 at 11:51 AM.
Old 01-11-17, 10:47 AM
DVD Talk Limited Edition

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

I liked it from the start. The best episode was the dinner party reunion. It was pretty intense.
Old 01-11-17, 09:39 PM
DVD Talk Limited Edition

Originally Posted by dex14 View Post
I bailed. The first 2 episodes were good, but after that it was a bunch of melodrama that was nothing like the premise they advertised.
This is exactly how I felt. The start of the series was amazing. But as soon as he stopped killing people and she stopped doing drugs it turned into a lifetime series and I bailed.
Old 01-14-17, 04:44 PM
DVD Talk Godfather

http://tvline.com/2017/01/14/good-be...-season-2-tnt/

Renewed for a second season
Old 10-15-17, 06:50 AM

<iframe width="640" height="360" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/Cd9m8KfBaYc" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>
Award-winning actress Michelle Dockery will be back on the bad side when she returns as thief and con artist Letty Raines, whose life is always one wrong turn or one bad decision away from implosion in the hit TNT drama Good Behavior. Juan Diego Botto, Terry Kinney, Lusia Strus and Joey Kern also star in the seductive drama, which was created by Chad Hodge and Blake Crouch and is based on a series of books by Crouch. The second season of Good Behavior is slated to premiere across TNT's television, mobile and digital platforms on Sunday, Oct. 15, at 9 p.m. (ET/PT). In Good Behavior, Letty Raines (Dockery) always gets what she wants. She even got back the one thing that had eluded her for so long - her son, Jacob (Nyles Steele). Unfortunately the deal she struck with the FBI to regain custody of her son nearly cost her the love of an assassin named Javier (Botto), the one man who ever truly understood her. As the second season of Good Behavior opens, Letty has patched things up with Javier and reconciled with her mother, Estelle (Strus), who had long stood in the way of Letty getting custody of Jacob. On the run from FBI Agent Rhonda Lashever (guest star Ann Dowd), Letty, Javier and Jacob are heading for a new life trying to be normal. The more Letty and Javier try to create a normal life, the more things go awry. Their attempt to build a better future for Jacob soon proves futile when something more dangerous than the FBI catches up with them: the past. The sweet taste of normality slowly fades as Letty goes from bad at being good... to good at being bad.
Old 01-04-18, 02:46 PM

Re: Good Behavior (TNT) -- S: Michelle Dockery -- Series Thread

Season 2 overall was really flat and weak here u can see my review on my channel , i guess season 3 will not aired