DVD Talk Forum

DVD Talk Forum (https://forum.dvdtalk.com/)
-   TV Talk (https://forum.dvdtalk.com/tv-talk-14/)
-   -   Real World Seattle: Bad Blood Season 32 Premieres Oct. 12 at 10/9C (https://forum.dvdtalk.com/tv-talk/637252-real-world-seattle-bad-blood-season-32-premieres-oct-12-10-9c.html)

lwhy? 09-07-16 03:23 PM

Real World Seattle: Bad Blood Season 32 Premieres Oct. 12 at 10/9C

They announced the new season of The Real World today. The theme for this season is Bad Blood. It sounds similar to Real World: EX-Plosion where the roommates move in and get to know each other for a few weeks and then their exes, rivals, frenemies and estranged family members move in.

Original Roommates:
http://imagesmtv-a.akamaihd.net/uri/...7933&width=800

Bad Blood Move Ins:
http://imagesmtv-a.akamaihd.net/uri/...2609&width=800

The new season premieres Oct. 12th at 10/9C

More information here:
http://www.mtv.com/news/2927582/real...ad-blood-cast/

lwhy? 09-07-16 03:35 PM

Re: Real World Seattle: Bad Blood Season 32 Premieres Oct. 12 at 10/9C

I just noticed that one of the cast members, Mike, was on Are You The One?

lwhy? 10-10-16 03:48 PM

This starts Wednesday if anyone still watches and wants to set their DVR.

dex14 10-12-16 07:27 PM

Bump for tonight's premiere. 2 episodes.

JZ1276 10-13-16 12:43 AM

2 episodes in & only hate one of them so far ! (Mike)

Thrush 10-13-16 10:03 AM

Mike is a colossal ass hat. But that was some next level douche shit. What he did to Robbie. Played him like a fiddle.

House 10-13-16 04:00 PM

I haven't watched Real World since Real World Austin. Is the show any good still? I am guessing I would probably feel out of touch with the show since I am now 10 years older.

JZ1276 10-13-16 04:14 PM

Originally Posted by House (Post 12921919)
I haven't watched Real World since Real World Austin. Is the show any good still? I am guessing I would probably feel out of touch with the show since I am now 10 years older.

No, it's terrible & have no idea why I still watch it. Plus, it makes me feel old.

Finisher 10-13-16 05:24 PM

This show is good to casually hate watch. Although this cast doesn't seem bad by Real World standards.

Anyway, the Jordan chick is hot. The girl with the centaur ass had the Kim K ass implant surgery, no?

JZ1276 10-13-16 06:13 PM

Originally Posted by Finisher (Post 12921973)
This show is good to casually hate watch. Although this cast doesn't seem bad by Real World standards.

Anyway, the Jordan chick is hot. The girl with the centaur ass had the Kim K ass implant surgery, no?

Actually, all the girls are pretty hot. The one with the big ass and accent looks like a dog without makeup, but when she's done up shes prob the hottest one.

Finisher 10-13-16 07:04 PM

Originally Posted by JZ1276 (Post 12922000)
Actually, all the girls are pretty hot. The one with the big ass and accent looks like a dog without makeup, but when she's done up shes prob the hottest one.

Yeah I was pleasantly surprised. Girl with huge ass goes from like a 4 to a 9 with makeup, lmao.

Thrush 10-14-16 09:42 AM

Originally Posted by JZ1276 (Post 12922000)

She looks like a completely different person with make up on.

Finisher 10-27-16 02:25 PM

Apparently stating a fact about someone online is "cyber bullying."

Also lol at how quickly the centaur (cyber bullying!) got violent when that guy calmly brought up her inconsistent fake accent.

Regarding the weed thing, I'm sure they were both smoking it. Cops found it where they found it. I don't think the cousin would let him take the fall like that if it was his. I mean, it's possible but Theo's reaction would've been stronger during that little debate session at the end if it was his. I think from his perspective he was probably mad the cousin didn't take the fall when he had the bright future.

Bill Needle 10-27-16 05:30 PM

Originally Posted by Finisher (Post 12932503)
Apparently stating a fact about someone online is "cyber bullying."

Also lol at how quickly the centaur (cyber bullying!) got violent when that guy calmly brought up her inconsistent fake accent.

Centaur...:lol:

dex14 01-05-17 01:45 PM

I know we keep saying this... but this season was TERRIBLE. Stop bringing in more people to the house. Stop the stupid twists. Half of the people left or were barely on any episodes for long stretches at a time. The finale was pathetic. Peter was insane and needs an ass kicking, preferably by a woman.

I will say I think that Katrina is insanely attractive.

Do we have a date for The Challenge: Invasion yet? I don't see anything. Read some crazy things about that.

Spiderbite 01-05-17 02:31 PM

I haven't watched the finale yet but I agree that this season was beyond unwatchable. No interesting people. It seemed someone was going home every other week. Has there ever been a season where 3 people went home?

The only interesting bad blood was the football player and his cousin and then they kick the football player out for a push? When they have let far other worse shit go in the past? That decision by the producers really confused me.

The bad blood sisters are horrible and I just started fast forwarding everything that dealt with them and anything involving the confused British/Georgia girl. All of those girls were like nails on a chalkboard to me.

I thought it was strange that the guy that got kicked off (or quit depending how you looked at it) of the season of Are You The One? ends of quitting his season of Real World as well. I hope they never invite that douchebag back.

I will likely watch the finale soon but it will be in fast forward as I have watch the last several episodes in that way.

JZ1276 01-05-17 03:02 PM

I agree with anyone who said the new format is shitty & the cast is too big. The twin sisters are both hot but I cannot stand the way they talk how they drag out the last word of each sentence. Perfect example of valley girls.

Finisher 01-05-17 05:17 PM

Originally Posted by JZ1276 (Post 12982202)
I agree with anyone who said the new format is shitty & the cast is too big. The twin sisters are both hot but I cannot stand the way they talk how they drag out the last word of each sentence. Perfect example of valley girls.

Holy fucking shit that was driving me crazy. Why do they speak like thaaaaatttt?

This may have been the worst season ever. They jammed the house full of boring and/or annoying people. The few fights were literally for no good reason. In seasons past they let people viciously attack others and stay in the house but this season light shoving or even just "being aggressive" was grounds for dismissal. I think the cast was too big so they used any excuse to boot people and generate drama from said bootings.

Just a total fail other than the sisters being hot and the two blonde black girls sort of being hot with a few pounds of makeup on.

Bill Needle 01-05-17 11:56 PM

Centaur...:lol:

Pete (kicked out) was an absolute psychopath. Mike (kicked out/quit) was a leeching asshole. Both were banging women in the house within days of meeting them. WTF is wrong with women that they so quickly and easily slag on to such obvious and total douchebags?

Also don't judge this season too harshly. Remember that the last season brought us the most odious collection of individuals assembled since the Nuremberg trials.

TerryW 01-06-17 03:18 AM

Hopefully Peter becomes a blood stain very soon. He's a dangerous destructive individual.

I wonder if mankind was destroyed and all that remained was this season of Real World would whoever watched it think humans were worth saving? Probably not.

Thrush 01-06-17 12:10 PM

Originally Posted by Finisher (Post 12982296)
Holy fucking shit that was driving me crazy. Why do they speak like thaaaaatttt?

This may have been the worst season ever. They jammed the house full of boring and/or annoying people. The few fights were literally for no good reason. In seasons past they let people viciously attack others and stay in the house but this season light shoving or even just "being aggressive" was grounds for dismissal. I think the cast was too big so they used any excuse to boot people and generate drama from said bootings.

Just a total fail other than the sisters being hot and the two blonde black girls sort of being hot with a few pounds of makeup on.

I know it seems like this gets repeated like every season. But this season was particularly awful. I bailed not long after they brought in the new house guests.

JZ1276 01-06-17 08:22 PM

I think Peter is not only most obnoxious, but the biggest man-lady in the entire series. He is such a total bitch he is embarrassing to watch.

MLBFan24 01-06-17 08:58 PM

The best part is, every woman now knows Peter's true personality. Good luck with dating...

Thrush 01-07-17 02:30 PM

Originally Posted by MLBFan24 (Post 12983162)
The best part is, every woman now knows Peter's true personality. Good luck with dating...

Unfortunately thats not how it usually works. Dudes who are on trial for murder get numerous marriage proposals. Any type of fame whatsoever is a pussy magnet.

lwhy? 01-08-17 06:05 PM

I just finished this season and I thought it was better than last season mainly due to the hot sister eye candy. I also thought that it was interesting that they let them have cell phones this season. I wonder if they will let them have them on The Challenge now too.

In case anyone missed it, the new season of Are You The One? starts Wednesday. I know a few of the regular Real World/Challenge thread posters watch it. I don't know if we would have enough discussion to make it's own thread.

Also, Bring on the Challenge! I'm ready for a new season.

Finisher 01-08-17 06:24 PM

Originally Posted by Thrush (Post 12983471)
Unfortunately thats not how it usually works. Dudes who are on trial for murder get numerous marriage proposals. Any type of fame whatsoever is a pussy magnet.

Yep, him being on TV and decent looking means he'll get flooded with messages from thirsty chicks on social media. He wasn't even that bad the majority of the show, just seemed to lose his chit when his ego got bruised. Mike was a way bigger douche/shit stirrer though they both loved starting drama.

Have never watched Are You The One? before. Is it a straight up dating show? Worth watching?

lwhy? 01-08-17 07:48 PM

Originally Posted by Finisher (Post 12983984)
Have never watched Are You The One? before. Is it a straight up dating show? Worth watching?

I like Are You The One? like I like most mtv shows as a guilty pleasure. They take 10 guys and 10 girls and make them live in a house for ten weeks. During casting everyone was analyzed and matched. So everyone in the house has a perfect match and they try to find out who their perfect match is. If everyone figures out who their perfect match is then everyone gets to split a $1 million prize. It's a dating show/game show/real world hybrid and it's set Hawaii.

windom 01-08-17 07:56 PM

I think I saw that there are 11 couples on the new season. Also, they don't always get the full million dollar prize. If they go an episode without any of their picks matching, they lose $250K, I believe. This happened last season and possibly the season before so they only got to split $750K.

Every season I watch in hopes that they don't find all the matches by the end of the season, but it seems almost impossible for them not to. It would also be cool if they found all the matches by the second or third episode.