DVD Talk Forum

DVD Talk Forum (https://forum.dvdtalk.com/)
-   TV Talk (https://forum.dvdtalk.com/tv-talk-14/)
-   -   Gotham (S2E18) -- "Wrath of the Villains: Pinewood" -- 4/18/16 (https://forum.dvdtalk.com/tv-talk/634002-gotham-s2e18-wrath-villains-pinewood-4-18-16-a.html)

DJariya 04-18-16 01:53 PM

Gotham (S2E18) -- "Wrath of the Villains: Pinewood" -- 4/18/16

http://i.imgur.com/f0tIdPI.jpg

HUGO STRANGE PUTS A WRENCH IN BRUCE AND ALFRED'S NEXT MOVES ON AN ALL-NEW "GOTHAM" MONDAY, APRIL 18, ON FOX

After leaving Arkham Asylum, Barbara attempts to make amends with Gordon. Then, Bruce and Alfred track down one of Thomas Wayne's former friends from Project Chimera, but Hugo Strange disrupts their plans in the all-new "Wrath of the Villains: Pinewood" episode of GOTHAM airing Monday, April 18 (8:00-9:01 PM ET/PT) on FOX. (GTH-218) (TV-14 L, V)

Cast: Ben McKenzie as Detective James Gordon, Donal Logue as Harvey Bullock, Morena Baccarin as Leslie Thompkins, Michael Chiklis as Detective Nathaniel Barnes, Sean Pertwee as Alfred, Robin Lord Taylor as Oswald Cobblepot/The Penguin, Erin Richards as Barbara Kean, David Mazouz as Bruce Wayne, Camren Bicondova as Selina Kyle/the future Catwoman, Cory Michael Smith as Edward Nygma/the future Riddler, James Frain as Theo Galavan, Jessica Lucas as Tabitha Galavan, Chris Chalk as Lucius Fox, Nicholas D'Agosto as Harvey Dent, Drew Powell as Butch Gilzean

Guest Cast: Nathan Darrow as Victor Fries, BD Wong as Hugo Strange, Tonya Pinkins as Ethel Peabody, Michelle Gomez as The Lady, Julia Taylor Ross as Karen Jennings

Episode 18 of 22

FYI, no new episode next Monday. FOX is airing a repeat so they can air the finale a week later (May 23rd)

hdnmickey 04-19-16 08:05 PM

Re: Gotham (S2E18) -- "Wrath of the Villains: Pinewood" -- 4/18/16

Oh goody. Barbara and Galavan are back. Only thing that could be worse is if they also brought back Fish... oh wait... -ohbfrank-

This season was great when they focused on others after pushing those three aside.

Eric F 04-19-16 09:02 PM

I guess Jim isn't a murderer now.:lol:

whotony 04-19-16 10:52 PM

I saw Joker graffiti?

hdnmickey 04-20-16 11:28 AM

Originally Posted by Eric F (Post 12781463)
I guess Jim isn't a murderer now.:lol:

Sadly they were probably go there.

PhantomStranger 04-20-16 11:11 PM

I'd hate to be a real fan of Jim Gordon. This series has made him out to be a stone-cold jerk. He couldn't even let Barbara down gently when she came crying to him.

Eric F 04-20-16 11:29 PM

Originally Posted by PhantomStranger (Post 12782626)
I'd hate to be a real fan of Jim Gordon. This series has made him out to be a stone-cold jerk. He couldn't even let Barbara down gently when she came crying to him.

I said it before and I'll say it again: Jim Gordon is a scumbag.:lol:

joltman 04-21-16 06:36 AM

Loved that they used Sid Vicious' My Way in this episode.

DWilson 04-21-16 06:49 AM

McKenzie amuses me just because he plays everything, -every single scene, -as if he's pissed off. He pretty much did this in "Southland", too. I don't know what he was like on "The O.C."....

Lifepawn 04-21-16 02:14 PM

Originally Posted by DWilson (Post 12782760)
McKenzie amuses me just because he plays everything, -every single scene, -as if he's pissed off. He pretty much did this in "Southland", too. I don't know what he was like on "The O.C."....

My main complaint about this show, now that Fish is gone, is that I don't like Jim Gordon and don't think he should even be a cop. He doesn't follow the law anymore than the corrupt cops do. He just does shit for his own agenda instead of money.