TV Talk Talk about Shows on TV

Blindspot (S1E16) -- "Any Wounded Thief" -- 4/4/16

Old 04-04-16, 06:47 PM
DVD Talk Godfather

Received 18 Likes on 13 Posts
Blindspot (S1E16) -- "Any Wounded Thief" -- 4/4/16

"BLINDSPOT"

"ANY WOUNDED THIEF" ORIGINAL

04/04/2016 (10:01PM - 11:00PM) (Monday) : THE TEAM RACES TO STOP A DEADLY ATTACK After an armored truck is robbed, the team discovers that the stolen goods are chemical weapons and they must race to thwart a terrorist plot. Meanwhile, Jane (Jaimie Alexander) grapples with a confusing memory of Weller (Sullivan Stapleton) - while growing even closer to Oscar (guest star Francois Arnaud). Meanwhile Patterson (Ashley Johnson) receives a phone call from someone from her past. Also starring Marianne Jean-Baptiste, Rob Brown, Audrey Esparza and Ukweli Roach. Guest starring Jay O. Sanders, Joe Dinicol and Trieste Kelly Dunn. TV-14 V

Episode 16 of 23
Old 04-05-16, 10:55 PM
DVD Talk Godfather

Received 18 Likes on 13 Posts
Re: Blindspot (S1E16) -- "Any Wounded Thief" -- 4/4/16

Just when I thought they were redeeming Zapata, she goes back to gambling. WTF?

Mostly forgettable episode with really no big reveals. It was 80% case of the week. North Koreans and WMDs....ZZZZZZ

Annoyed by Jane's handler/former lover. He needs to go.

Reade is an idiot. It's not like the person who threatened him and Sarah is watching and hearing him 24/7.

I don't know if anyone here noticed, but Stapleton and Trieste Kelly Dunn are technically doing a little Cinemax reunion. Damien Scott from Strike Back and Siobhan from Banshee. Yeah the show's have nothing in common, but just wanted to point out 2 former Cinemax stars on the same show.

Last edited by DJariya; 04-05-16 at 11:02 PM.
Old 04-06-16, 07:10 AM
DVD Talk Limited Edition

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I love how Reed says he's fine after being subjected to a chemical attack. But hey, at least they had continuity with the neck bandage!

I do like Reed having more personality with the other lady. Serious mode all the time is too much.

I half called it when I turned to the wife when I said her dead ex would be back. I just didn't expect ghost!
Old 04-07-16, 10:29 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by DJariya View Post
Annoyed by Jane's handler/former lover. He needs to go.
Similarly annoyed by the "let's threaten everyone's family to keep them quiet/out of the way/complacent" plots. Am interested to see if they can figure out the master plan of the Jane Gang (if they even have one).