Reload this Page >

Gotham (S2E16) -- "Wrath of the Villains: Prisoners" -- 3/28/16

TV Talk Talk about Shows on TV

Old 03-28-16, 03:35 AM
DVD Talk Godfather

Received 14 Likes on 9 Posts

GORDON FACES NEW THREATS, AND PENGUIN LEARNS MORE ABOUT HIS FAMILY ON AN ALL-NEW "GOTHAM" MONDAY, MARCH 28, ON FOX

Paul Reubens ("Pee-Wee's Big Holiday") Guest-Stars

After Gordon is removed from protective custody, he begins to face new threats and dangers inside prison walls. In order to survive, he must rely on a new friend, as well as Bullock and other outside help. Meanwhile, Penguin grows closer to his father, while his step-mother and step-siblings move forward with their own plans for the family in the all-new "Wrath of the Villains: Prisoners" episode of GOTHAM airing Monday, March 28 (8:00-9:01 PM ET/PT) on FOX. (GTH-216) (TV-14 D, L, S, V)

Cast: Ben McKenzie as Detective James Gordon, Donal Logue as Harvey Bullock, Morena Baccarin as Leslie Thompkins, Michael Chiklis as Detective Nathaniel Barnes, Sean Pertwee as Alfred, Robin Lord Taylor as Oswald Cobblepot/The Penguin, Erin Richards as Barbara Kean, David Mazouz as Bruce Wayne, Camren Bicondova as Selina Kyle/the future Catwoman, Cory Michael Smith as Edward Nygma/the future Riddler, James Frain as Theo Galavan, Jessica Lucas as Tabitha Galavan, Chris Chalk as Lucius Fox, Nicholas D'Agosto as Harvey Dent, Drew Powell as Butch Gilzean

Guest Cast: Paul Reubens as Elijah Van Dahl, Clare Foley as Ivy Pepper, Ian Quinlan as Pinkney, Jerry Dixon as Curator (Mr. Thatch), Paul Pilcz as Sonny Gilzean, Melinda Clarke as Grace Van Dahl, Justin Mark as Charles Van Dahl, Kaley Ronayne as Sasha Van Dahl

Episode 16 of 22
Old 03-31-16, 12:03 AM
DVD Talk Hall of Fame

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Re: Gotham (S2E16) -- "Wrath of the Villains: Prisoners" -- 3/28/16

Jim Gordon is still a scumbag. Not only is he on the lamb, he helped a convicted criminal escape.
Old 03-31-16, 02:19 AM
DVD Talk Legend

Received 9 Likes on 9 Posts

I had no idea what to make of this episode. Was it a dream episode in Hugo Strange's lab? This show is now wildly deviating from any semblance of a recognizable James Gordon from the comics or prior movies.
Old 03-31-16, 06:45 PM
DVD Talk Legend

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by PhantomStranger View Post
I had no idea what to make of this episode. Was it a dream episode in Hugo Strange's lab? This show is now wildly deviating from any semblance of a recognizable James Gordon from the comics or prior movies.
I'm really wondering how he'll end up as commissioner. I guess he'll be as corrupt as the rest of them (except for The Shield) by the time this is over.
Old 03-31-16, 08:00 PM
DVD Talk Legend

Turned on Gotham and ended up with prison drama and family inheritance mystery tripe. Oh well, hopefully it's just one dud.

I love that anybody is bothered by Gordon being more different than other versions of the same character. Like any of the other characters are like the prior versions. I accepted long ago that I have to think of this as another Batman world. If you try and think how characters like Selena are anything like those that came before, you will go nuts.
Old 04-01-16, 02:37 PM
DVD Talk Legend

According to Screenrant The Flash is scheduled to crossover into Gotham this season. I'm assuming this is an April Fools joke? I have not seen any of the current seasons of the DC shows.
Old 04-01-16, 03:13 PM
DVD Talk Legend

Originally Posted by DthRdrX View Post
According to Screenrant The Flash is scheduled to crossover into Gotham this season. I'm assuming this is an April Fools joke? I have not seen any of the current seasons of the DC shows.
I don't know? Could be real...

After that, the Arrowverse will crossover with AMC’s current comics-based hit, The Walking Dead, and a crossover episode is also being planned for the first season of Outcast, the new horror series from The Walking Dead creator Robert Kirkman. Comic book fans can also look forward to a meeting of Marvel and DC when Barry Allen’s world-jumping exploits land him in Netflix’s Defenders universe. And for the romantics out there, be sure to tune in to season 21 of The Bachelor, when Cisco Ramon (Carlos Valdes) will be sent into our own world by Barry on a quest to find his one true love.
Old 04-01-16, 05:49 PM
DVD Talk Hall of Fame

Originally Posted by DthRdrX View Post
After which Barry becomes severely depressed and commits suicide.
Old 04-02-16, 09:38 AM
DVD Talk Legend

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

This was a terrible episode

Hate jim in prison and the Penguins fake family is just stupid
Old 04-02-16, 03:43 PM
DVD Talk Legend

Received 9 Likes on 9 Posts

I assume Penguin's family arc is about giving him his father's fortune. He can then open another nightclub.
Old 04-02-16, 04:40 PM
DVD Talk Hall of Fame

It's clear Penguin will kill off his surrogate family and inherit his father's fortune.
Old 04-02-16, 04:54 PM
TGM
DVD Talk Legend

Received 11 Likes on 10 Posts

Ben McKenzie would make an awesome Batman.
Old 04-05-16, 10:51 AM
DVD Talk Legend

Location: Formerly known as Groucho AND Bandoman/Death Moans, Iowa
Received 7 Likes on 3 Posts

Originally Posted by Eric F View Post
Jim Gordon is still a scumbag. Not only is he on the lamb, he helped a convicted criminal escape.
I can accept a lot of changes, but the beastiality was too much.