Search
TV Talk Talk about Shows on TV

Survivor: Kaôh Rōng (S32E06) -- "Play or Go Home" -- 3/23/16

Search this Thread

Old 03-23-16, 07:10 PM
DVD Talk God

Received 3,639 Likes on 2,612 Posts
Survivor: Kaôh Rōng (S32E06) -- "Play or Go Home" -- 3/23/16

A HEARTY FOOD REWARD IS UP FOR GRABS AT A CLASSIC CHALLENGE, ON "SURVIVOR," WEDNESDAY, MARCH 23

"Play or Go Home" - A hearty food reward is up for grabs at a classic challenge. Also, the pressure is on when one castaway interrogates a fellow tribemate, on SURVIVOR, Wednesday, March 23 (8:00-9:00 PM, ET/PT) on the CBS Television Network.

The three competing tribes are:

The Brains Tribe

Peter Baggenstos

Aubry Bracco

Joseph Del Campo

Neal Gottlieb

Elisabeth Markham (3rd Eliminated)
Debbie Wanner

The Brawn Tribe

Cydney Gillon

Darnell Hamilton (1st Eliminated)
Alecia Holden (4th Eliminated)
Kyle Jason

Jennifer Lanzetti (2nd Eliminated)
Scot Pollard

The Beauty Tribe

Michele Fitzgerald

Anna Khait (5th Eliminated)
Nick Maiorano

Caleb Reynolds (Medical Evacuation)

Julia Sokolowski

Tai Trang
Old 03-23-16, 09:01 PM
DVD Talk Hall of Fame

Received 184 Likes on 127 Posts
Re: Survivor: Kaôh Rōng (S32E06) -- "Play or Go Home" -- 3/23/16

And there goes a legend in his own mind. Did I hear correctly, or was he actually thinking his tribe voted him out for not properly stacking boxes? Instead of the real reason, which was him being a non-stop conniving egotistical asshole to everyone in the tribe.

Not really sure why Tai and Scott kept saying they were down in numbers before tribal council. Last I checked, 3=3.

Next week ...
Spoiler:
well, that didn't last long. It's merge time! Hopefully we'll see someone attempt to play a "super idol", just to see how that works out. I'm assuming Scott brings Tai and Kyle together. Those three with Cydney and maybe a grateful Julia would make a powerful alliance. They bring in the other Beauty girl and they may not even need to play the super idol to get the numbers advantage.
Old 03-23-16, 11:04 PM
DVD Talk Platinum Edition

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by brainee
And there goes a legend in his own mind. Did I hear correctly, or was he actually thinking his tribe voted him out for not properly stacking boxes? Instead of the real reason, which was him being a non-stop conniving egotistical asshole to everyone in the tribe.

Yup, I'm pretty sure he thought it was the challenge (I think technically he said he wanted to ask them if it was that). At least he was pretty magnanimous about it and wasn't petty and bitter...oh wait.

Also regarding next week
Spoiler:
I hate when they do that - they seem to merge two or 3 votes after they mix things up (either mixing up two tribes or when they combine three tribes into two). It gives no chance when there is a significant change in the tribe after the mixup for a new dynamic to take hold.
Old 03-24-16, 08:50 AM
DVD Talk Legend

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

After losing most of the eye candy, at least on this season they don't seem to be keeping the worst of the worst around because they will be great to have there at the end. Other than maybe Debbie. And she is giving Coach a run for his money in being the biggest FOS Survivor.

With Pollard still in the game, and the former tribes becoming more equal in numbers, I'm even more sure than ever we will see him pull together those with idols and help orchestrate a big post vote blindside after the merge. Only problem is, I don't really see there being a huge favorite this season that would make everybody go wow, I can't believe he/she is gone.
Old 03-24-16, 09:33 AM
Suspended

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Anybody know if one person needs both idols before voting (to use as one post vote), or if two people can combine them after the vote?
Old 03-24-16, 10:21 AM
DVD Talk Legend

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Based on the reading by Tai when he found it, it seems either way will work. Which is a good thing because I would never give up possession of my idol to that second person. I suspect most players would feel the same way. We would both have to stand up, and right before Jeff reads the votes, exclaim in unison "super power idols activate!"
Old 03-24-16, 10:37 AM
DVD Talk Godfather

Received 1,016 Likes on 840 Posts

Pollard was a 71% free-throw shooter for his career--pretty decent for a big man.

Good thing his team won that reward challenge because it heavily favored height. Then again, so did the reward challenge. Lucky for the producers that both tall guys didn't end up on the same team. But based on the preview
Spoiler:
it wouldn't have been a problem for long anyway.
Old 03-24-16, 11:14 AM
DVD Talk Limited Edition

Received 193 Likes on 155 Posts

Originally Posted by davidh777
Pollard was a 71% free-throw shooter for his career--pretty decent for a big man.
Yeah, it would have been more fun if they had gotten Ostertag instead of Pollard. He was only a 57% free thrown shooter.

As for the season there are more people that I want to see go then there are more people that I don't mind.
Old 03-25-16, 03:53 AM
DVD Talk Godfather

Location: City of the lakers.. riots.. and drug dealing cops.. los(t) Angel(e)s. ca.
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

I don't need to be carried, brah!