TV Talk Talk about Shows on TV

Survivor: Kaôh Rōng (S32E05) -- "The Devils We Know" -- 3/16/16

Search this Thread

Old 03-18-16, 03:51 PM
DVD Talk Special Edition

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Re: Survivor: Kaôh Rōng (S32E05) -- "The Devils We Know" -- 3/16/16

Originally Posted by hdnmickey
Tai making the "wrong" decision is based on what COULD happen IF original tribe members remain loyal.
True, that's always a risk, but any move in this game is. And I think that him having two Beauties around him, one of which he would have dramatically proved his loyalty to by playing the idol for, is much less of one going forward then where he is at now. Which imo is depending very much on whoever is in power. The way I see it his destiny is no longer in his hands, but always in other people's, unless he can get in tight enough to be a core member of an alliance. Which could happen, but is a much bigger gamble, I think.

Seemed to me the best option was for him to keep the idol since he was not the Beauty member they were targeting. Not only does he now still have the idol, he also has some potential allies from Braun. Allies that I would bet he could beat in many types of individual challenges.
That's true too. But now he has to worry about being targeted next week, and the week after, and so on. And I think he could have been in just as good with Brawn, maybe even better if he had showed them he was his own man, and not a pawn of Scott. Scott will try to keep him around for awhile at least, but I see him having a lot less respect than if Tai had stood up, saved Anna and made an equal alliance with Tai/Scott/Julia/Anna.

A strategy of attempting to try to get all the Brains out, and shooting for a "core" group of those four plus whoever survives from the other tribe out of Michele, Cydney, Jason, and maybe Nick seems like the strongest game plan to me at this point.
Old 03-19-16, 12:50 PM
DVD Talk Hall of Fame

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Since so many of you are lamenting the boot of Tits McGee, I glad there is still some male eye candy for me.
Old 03-19-16, 07:47 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by LiquidSky
Since so many of you are lamenting the boot of Tits McGee, I glad there is still some male eye candy for me.
Tai Candy?
Old 03-20-16, 08:16 AM
Banned

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by LiquidSky
Skyyyyyyyyy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Where you been, man?
Old 03-20-16, 08:16 PM
DVD Talk Platinum Edition

Received 19 Likes on 15 Posts

That one guy on the "beauty" tribe looks like a bird.