TV Talk Talk about Shows on TV

Survivor: Kaôh Rōng (S32E02) -- "Kindergarten Camp" -- 2/24/16

Search this Thread

Old 02-26-16, 07:05 PM
DVD Talk Platinum Edition

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Re: Survivor: Kaôh Rōng (S32E02) -- "Kindergarten Camp" -- 2/24/16

Originally Posted by Spiderbite
I agree to a certain extent but some of these people still hang themselves by their answers. They don't have to answer Jeff honestly. The chick who just got booted should have just either kept her mouth shut or lied and stated that there was no hesitation on who she was voting for.

Jeff may try to steer the conversation but you don't have to take the bait. i am constantly amazed at what people say at tribal council. You really just need to keep your mouth shut at TC or at least only give safe answers.
Oh absolutely - I wasn't meaning to suggest that as an excuse for people being idiots; that's on them.

But over the years he has gotten more and more involved in seemingly steering the discussion with heavily loaded questions. He shouldn't be leading the horse to water, even if ultimately it is up to the horse on whether to drink (or something about throwing a kettle at a mossy glass house while rolling down a hill?). Over the years he seems to be more actively baiting the discussion.
Old 02-26-16, 07:35 PM
DVD Talk Gold Edition

Received 36 Likes on 21 Posts

Originally Posted by wirefan
So the Brains tribe has flint, kerosene and friggin' matches and still has a hard time getting a fire started? And someone who apparently can judge the quality of water by simply looking at it?

It was also good that Alicia finally got an embryo that didn't die. She might not be the sharpest spoon in the drawer, but she's managed to survive two TC's

I do not like Survivor hiding a immunity idol in a place where only 1 or 2 people in a tribe can probably get to it. Reminds me of when they hid the HII in a tree in Ozzie's return season (in what I'm sure was just a conicidence)
I enjoy reading the comments you guys post about the show. Tonight I poured my self three fingers of The Glenlivet 18 Year Old Minmore - Single Cask Edition, and settled in for the fun. I took a strong sip, read this, and spit it out laughing. You sir, owe me.
Old 02-27-16, 12:28 PM
DVD Talk Platinum Edition

Received 116 Likes on 92 Posts

Originally Posted by brainee
This season and the last were filmed out of order, so that means the producers have yet to try out the "hide in plain sight" approach to HIIs that we last saw. That was an interesting idea. Too bad nobody got caught grabbing them.
If they try that approach again it will give a huge advantage to the male players because guys normally wear shorts at the immunity challenge so they can hide an Idol easier. If a challenge is normally one that woman wear a bikini too if for any reason a female switches to shorts in a challenge it would tip players off.
Old 02-29-16, 06:22 AM
DVD Talk Legend

Received 382 Likes on 307 Posts

When the final vote was cast, Alicia gave the most idiotic, Juggalo shit-eating grin look on her face. I hope she's voted out next week.