Go Back  DVD Talk Forum > Entertainment Discussions > TV Talk
Reload this Page >

Topher Grace edited 'Curb Your Enthusiasm' clips into 'Seinfeld' reunion episode.

Community
Search
TV Talk Talk about Shows on TV

Topher Grace edited 'Curb Your Enthusiasm' clips into 'Seinfeld' reunion episode.

Search this Thread

Old 02-24-16, 03:37 PM
DVD Talk Limited Edition

Received 218 Likes on 165 Posts

Stars, they’re just like us! Apparently, or so it seems, Topher Grace got a little bit bored online this week and decided to edit together every Seinfeld scene from season seven of Curb Your Enthusiasm into one video. The That 70’s Show star posted the finished product on his Facebook page this morning and as a whole, it’s not too shabby. Fans of the actor seemed to enjoy his detour from being Leo DiCaprio’s best friend to pure geekery over one of the best comedy series of all time (or two of the best, depending on how you look at it).

By splicing all of the audition clips, appearances by the cast, and references from the entire season season 7 (which ended with a sort of reunion of the Seinfeld original cast), Topher has created a new perspective for fans. Instead of consuming an entire season to get their Seinfeld reunion fix — which, really, why wouldn’t you enjoy watching more Curb? — now you’ll only have to sit down for five minutes to take it all in. Grace himself described the project as “more of a radio play” but the idea behind it is the same. This isn’t the first time Grace has compiled something like this either.

Almost two years ago, he edited together 85 minutes of footage from the Star Wars prequels to make a more coherent and enjoyable story. Not that making the Star Wars prequels more enjoyable is a high bar, but the final result supposedly ended up as a major improvement over the original thing. No sign of what’s next for Topher on his video editing to do list, but we are kindly suggesting a better cut of Spiderman 3. Kidding, Topher! Watch the full video and decide for yourself if it makes season 7 of Curb more interesting, or if it just makes you want the show to finally come back from hiatus.

http://uproxx.com/tv/topher-grace-ed...asm-one-video/
Old 02-24-16, 03:40 PM
DVD Talk Legend

Received 599 Likes on 432 Posts
Re: Topher Grace edited 'Curb Your Enthusiasm' clips into 'Seinfeld' reunion episode.

I watched it from his FB feed earlier today and it's very good.

It's more like 9 and a half minutes but it's worth looking at.
Old 02-24-16, 09:44 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Re: Topher Grace edited 'Curb Your Enthusiasm' clips into 'Seinfeld' reunion episode.

DiCaprio's best friend? I think you're confusing him with Tobey Maguire.
Old 02-24-16, 10:04 PM
DVD Talk Hero

Received 49 Likes on 38 Posts

I appreciate him doing this but he still owes me $11 for Spiderman 3.
Old 02-24-16, 10:04 PM
DVD Talk Legend

Originally Posted by DVD Josh
I appreciate him doing this but he still owes me $11 for Spiderman 3.
No he doesn't
Old 02-24-16, 10:36 PM
DVD Talk Legend

Received 1,154 Likes on 901 Posts

That was pretty great. Would love to see more Seinfeld.
Old 02-25-16, 09:35 AM
DVD Talk Legend

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

It was really well done and pretty fleshed out for what it was. I enjoyed it.
Old 02-25-16, 11:06 AM
Suspended

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Originally Posted by Phantom Dreamer
DiCaprio's best friend? I think you're confusing him with Tobey Maguire.
Are you one of DiCaprio's supermodel ex? 4 posts since 2014 and this is that big of an issue for you. Jealous, are we?
Old 02-26-16, 07:54 PM
DVD Talk Hero

Received 49 Likes on 38 Posts

Originally Posted by whotony
No he doesn't
Amazing, really.
Old 02-26-16, 08:38 PM
DVD Talk Legend

Originally Posted by DVD Josh
Amazing, really.
He didn't make the movie.