Go Back  DVD Talk Forum > Entertainment Discussions > TV Talk
Reload this Page >

Full House Guys Reunite On Fallon - reunion show, "Fuller House" coming to Netflix

Community
Search
TV Talk Talk about Shows on TV

Full House Guys Reunite On Fallon - reunion show, "Fuller House" coming to Netflix

Search this Thread

Old 02-10-16, 07:24 PM

Received 61 Likes on 39 Posts
Re: Full House Guys Reunite On Fallon - reunion show, "Fuller House" coming to Netfli

Originally Posted by Coral
Kimmy is 40 years old, but it seems like they're going to make her act the exact same way she did when she 10. Make her quirky, eccentric or whatever - but her personality had to evolve to some degree.

Since she's now a major character in this Full House world - I can see her forcing people to turn away from the show. I cringed every time she she said something in the trailer.
She was always a comic foil-type character. She was never at Urkel-level.

The trailer doesn't look bad. I'll probably watch it for the heck of it.
Old 02-10-16, 08:02 PM
DVD Talk Gold Edition

Received 34 Likes on 30 Posts
Re: Full House Guys Reunite On Fallon - reunion show, "Fuller House" coming to Netfli

Originally Posted by Coral
Kimmy is 40 years old, but it seems like they're going to make her act the exact same way she did when she 10. Make her quirky, eccentric or whatever - but her personality had to evolve to some degree.

Since she's now a major character in this Full House world - I can see her forcing people to turn away from the show. I cringed every time she she said something in the trailer.
A bit forced making someone not evolve in 20 years.
Old 02-10-16, 11:27 PM
DVD Talk Legend

Received 416 Likes on 301 Posts

That new trailer is cringe worthy but I will probably still watch just like the original Full House. Are the twins the same kids who played Nicky and Alex before?
Old 02-11-16, 05:25 AM

Received 4,558 Likes on 3,093 Posts

Originally Posted by Bluelitespecial
That new trailer is cringe worthy but I will probably still watch just like the original Full House. Are the twins the same kids who played Nicky and Alex before?
Yes. One is a firefighter and the other works for the sound dept. on Game of Thrones.
Old 02-23-16, 06:34 AM
DVD Talk Limited Edition

Received 23 Likes on 11 Posts

Steve sighting!

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/_wBTSss644w" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>