DVD Talk Forum

DVD Talk Forum (https://forum.dvdtalk.com/)
-   TV Talk (https://forum.dvdtalk.com/tv-talk-14/)
-   -   Once Upon a Time (S4E13) -- "Unforgiven" -- 3/8/15 (https://forum.dvdtalk.com/tv-talk/625620-once-upon-time-s4e13-unforgiven-3-8-15-a.html)

DJariya 03-08-15 07:35 PM

Once Upon a Time (S4E13) -- "Unforgiven" -- 3/8/15

http://s1.ibtimes.com/sites/www.ibti...?itok=8Qrcjrdh

THE CHARMINGS ARE PAWNS IN THE QUEENS' PLANS, ON ABC'S "ONCE UPON A TIME"

Kristin Bauer van Straten ("True Blood"), Merrin Dungey ("Revenge") and Victoria Smurfit ("Dracula") Guest Star

"Unforgiven" - David and Mary Margaret suspect Cruella and Ursula have come to Storybrooke looking for something more than their own happy endings - something that threatens to reveal a secret they thought was long buried. Emma begins her own investigation of Cruella and Ursula, but she can't shake the feeling that her friends and family are keeping something from her. Regina and Henry continue their search for the Author, turning to Pinocchio and Marco in the hope Pinocchio might remember a clue that will help them. Meanwhile, in a flashback to Fairy Tale Land, Snow and Charming cross paths with the Queens of Darkness as the threat of the Evil Queen's Dark Curse hangs over all of them on "Once Upon a Time," SUNDAY, MARCH 8 (8:00-9:00 p.m., ET) on the ABC Television Network.

"Once Upon a Time" stars Ginnifer Goodwin as Snow White/Mary Margaret, Jennifer Morrison as Emma Swan, Lana Parrilla as the Evil Queen/Regina, Josh Dallas as Prince Charming/David Nolan, Emilie de Ravin as Belle, Colin O'Donoghue as Hook, Jared S. Gilmore as Henry, Michael Socha as Will Scarlet and Robert Carlyle as Rumplestiltskin/Mr. Gold.

Guest stars include Tony Amendola as Marco/Geppetto, Beverley Elliott as Granny, Merrin Dungey as Ursula, Victoria Smurfit as Cruella De Vil, Faustino Di Bauda as Sleepy, Jakob Davies as Pinocchio and Kristin Bauer van Straten as Maleficent,

"Unforgiven" was written by Andrew Chambliss and Kalinda Vazquez and directed by Adam Horowitz.

Episode 13 of 23

hdnmickey 03-09-15 10:47 AM

Re: Once Upon a Time (S4E13) -- "Unforgiven" -- 3/8/15

They sure to be trying real hard to hint that Emma could actually be Maleficent's kid. Making Emma a villain might be the only way to save this show. Or kill it if that would turn away the fans that need her to be the hero. Personally I'm hoping for kill it so we can get a satisfying ending this season.

Xiroteus 03-09-15 09:24 PM

Originally Posted by hdnmickey (Post 12417332)
They sure to be trying real hard to hint that Emma could actually be Maleficent's kid. Making Emma a villain might be the only way to save this show. Or kill it if that would turn away the fans that need her to be the hero. Personally I'm hoping for kill it so we can get a satisfying ending this season.

It hardly makes any sene as Emma or the most part wants to help. Got in trouble in the past etc... there is a middle groud to complete darkness and super joy joy light. After this many seasons cannot see Emma being dark to innocent people.

RocShemp 03-09-15 09:47 PM

Originally Posted by Xiroteus (Post 12418162)
It hardly makes any sene as Emma or the most part wants to help. Got in trouble in the past etc... there is a middle groud to complete darkness and super joy joy light. After this many seasons cannot see Emma being dark to innocent people.

Honestly, I don't think the writers have any idea what they're doing. I still haven't been able to accept how Henry loves Regina. Just look at season 1 and none of this jives. So it feels like they're just pulling this Evil Emma nonsense out of their collective asses.

Another thing, how long has it been since Gold was banished? Because that last scene with Belle felt very abrupt.

Oh and thank you writers for reminding me the bullshit you pulled with August! :mad:

hdnmickey 03-10-15 09:56 AM

Originally Posted by RocShemp (Post 12418177)
Honestly, I don't think the writers have any idea what they're doing. I still haven't been able to accept how Henry loves Regina. Just look at season 1 and none of this jives. So it feels like they're just pulling this Evil Emma nonsense out of their collective asses.

Another thing, how long has it been since Gold was banished? Because that last scene with Belle felt very abrupt.

Oh and thank you writers for reminding me the bullshit you pulled with August! :mad:

Great reminders on just how much they have been making things up as they go along, and doing a piss poor job of having it make sense.

RocShemp 03-10-15 10:48 AM

Originally Posted by hdnmickey (Post 12418502)
Great reminders on just how much they have been making things up as they go along, and doing a piss poor job of having it make sense.

Another reminder of how the writers have been pulling things out of their ass. Observe Emma's personality during the pilot. Then observe how aggravatingly naïve she is throughout the rest of the series.

Kdogg 03-10-15 07:00 PM

Originally Posted by RocShemp (Post 12418563)
Another reminder of how the writers have been pulling things out of their ass. Observe Emma's personality during the pilot. Then observe how aggravatingly naïve she is throughout the rest of the series.

Hey this is from the people who brought us Lost. I like how they totally ignore Emma's lie detecting super power from the first season. No one should be able to lie to her.

RocShemp 03-10-15 08:10 PM

Originally Posted by Kdogg (Post 12419319)
Hey this is from the people who brought us Lost.

Touché.

Originally Posted by Kdogg (Post 12419319)
I like how they totally ignore Emma's lie detecting super power from the first season. No one should be able to lie to her.

I think that ability (if it was ever real) was lost after one season. :lol: