Search
TV Talk Talk about Shows on TV

Survivor: Worlds Apart (S30E02) -- "It Will Be My Revenge" -- 3/4/15

Search this Thread

Old 03-04-15, 09:15 AM
DVD Talk God

Received 3,636 Likes on 2,609 Posts
Survivor: Worlds Apart (S30E02) -- "It Will Be My Revenge" -- 3/4/15

WHITE COLLAR CASTAWAYS STRIP DOWN AND EMBRACE THEIR FREE-SPIRITED "NO COLLAR" TENDENCIES, ON SURVIVOR, WEDNESDAY, MARCH 4

"It Will Be My Revenge" - White Collar castaways strip down and embrace their free-spirited "no collar" tendencies. Blue Collar castaways disagree when it comes to heavy lifting at camp, and one castaway struggles to adapt to her new tribemates, on SURVIVOR, Wednesday, March 4 (8:00-9:00 PM, ET/PT) on the CBS Television Network.

The battle continues when these three Tribes compete against each other on SURVIVOR:

White Collar (Masaya Tribe)
Tyler Fredrickson
So Kim (Eliminated, 1st Off)
Carolyn Rivera
Max Dawson, Ph.D.
Shirin Oskooi
Joaquin Souberbielle
Blue Collar (Escameca Tribe)
Kelly Remington
Sierra Dawn Thomas
Mike Holloway
Lindsey Cascaddan,
Dan Foley
Rodney Lavoie Jr. No Collar (Nargarote)
Jenn Brown,
Hali Ford
Joe Anglim
Nina Poersch
Vince Sly
Will Sims II
Old 03-04-15, 08:59 PM
DVD Talk Limited Edition

Received 193 Likes on 155 Posts
Re: Survivor: Worlds Apart (S30E02) -- "It Will Be My Revenge" -- 3/4/15

I think that vote blindsided everyone but Will.

I won't miss Vince. If he had stuck around, I'm sure we would have seen entirely too much of his idiocy.
Old 03-04-15, 09:28 PM
DVD Talk Hall of Fame

Received 184 Likes on 127 Posts

Originally Posted by mwbmis
I won't miss Vince. If he had stuck around, I'm sure we would have seen entirely too much of his idiocy.
What's Survivor without some idiocy? I'm sure there would've been overexposure point coming, but Vince was good for some more paranoia and silliness. I'd rather have him in the game still than Nina.

BTW, does anyone have the link for why the one guy is a "youtube sensation"? I've already mentally prepared myself to be completely underwhelmed. Unless it turns out he's Afro-Ninja ... then he's awesome (but man did he put on weight)
Old 03-04-15, 09:47 PM
DVD Talk Limited Edition

Received 272 Likes on 201 Posts

Originally Posted by brainee
BTW, does anyone have the link for why the one guy is a "youtube sensation"? I've already mentally prepared myself to be completely underwhelmed. Unless it turns out he's Afro-Ninja ... then he's awesome (but man did he put on weight)
Here ya go: http://youtu.be/LNhYj5FHtVo
Old 03-04-15, 10:20 PM
DVD Talk Hall of Fame

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I didn't like Vince but it seemed like a stupid move to take out a strong player so early and I actually dislike Jenn and her smirk more than I did Vince. Really thought she was going tonight.
Old 03-04-15, 10:28 PM
DVD Talk Limited Edition

Originally Posted by dolphinboy
I didn't like Vince but it seemed like a stupid move to take out a strong player so early and I actually dislike Jenn and her smirk more than I did Vince. Really thought she was going tonight.
Given how the votes went, I don't think taking out Vince was anyone but Will's plan. He was supposed to vote for Nina in the vote split plan, but like Tyson in HvV he changed his mind to get rid of someone else. It worked out this time.
Old 03-05-15, 12:12 AM
DVD Talk Hall of Fame

Given how the votes went, I don't think taking out Vince was anyone but Will's plan. He was supposed to vote for Nina in the vote split plan, but like Tyson in HvV he changed his mind to get rid of someone else. It worked out this time.
Not for me, it didn't.

Jenn is insufferable.
Old 03-05-15, 12:21 AM
DVD Talk Platinum Edition

Can't believe they split the vote on the very first vote. Then again the way they practically pass out idols these days maybe it wasn't so crazy to plan for it. Still seems like a huge risk to take that early in the game and I was fully expecting it to backfire (and even though it kind of worked, it still backfired a little bit)

So one of the hot chicks gone and now potential pyscho guy who likely would have been Probst's pet/go to guy to create drama before challenges and in TC... you have to think Probst was not all too happy after the first 2 votes.

So 1-2 more challenges before they mix things up into 2 tribes?
Old 03-05-15, 01:17 AM
DVD Talk Gold Edition

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Vince looks so much like Charles Vane from Black Sails.
Old 03-05-15, 02:49 AM

It seemed like Will had every intention of voting for Jenn until Nina shot her mouth off and told him that Vince was worried about his poor health and if he was a liability going forward. That pissed him off and made him think Vince couldn't be trusted.
Old 03-05-15, 03:11 AM
DVD Talk Godfather

Location: City of the lakers.. riots.. and drug dealing cops.. los(t) Angel(e)s. ca.

Eh, if the basket throwing was any indication, they aren't missing much with dumping Vince. The guy was straight up poison for the tribe down the road and was a wild card for any "team" vote, so it's better that they sacrifice someone who looks like they can deal with challenges but doesn't deliver on it.
Old 03-05-15, 06:12 AM
DVD Talk Legend

Received 324 Likes on 242 Posts

Will is an idiot. He better hope he makes it to the merge, or he won't be around long.
Old 03-05-15, 08:37 AM

Originally Posted by dolphinboy

Jenn is insufferable.
But she's got nice boobs.
Old 03-05-15, 09:13 AM
DVD Talk Legend

Received 379 Likes on 236 Posts

Wonder if Probst and the producers are considering simply a "nude tribe" next season after the what took place in this episode.

Dan losing his underwear? I think the one girl nailed it, indicating it almost seemed like an intentional act. Made sense after he proclaimed in the first episode that people are going to remember him.
Old 03-05-15, 09:43 AM
DVD Talk Legend

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

As usual I like the player most have a problem with (Jenn). Great combo of being hot and a great player.

I'm glad Vince was sent packing. Will vote seemed to blindside everybody, including the others that voted for him. He reminded me (in a bad way) of Coach and that dude lasted far too long the first time he was in the game. And then since he was such a douche, he was brought back for the All Douche season.

Will is worthless and I figured he would be the one sent packing. But he also may fit into the "Kingon" role because people like Jenn will be able to use him far into the game.
Old 03-05-15, 10:36 AM
DVD Talk Legend

Received 1,075 Likes on 650 Posts

I hate to be mean but I think the smarter vote would have been the deaf chick. But she kind of sealed her fate by telling Will about the health concerns so when they go back, I see her going next from that group.
Old 03-05-15, 10:48 AM
DVD Talk Limited Edition

Originally Posted by Spiderbite
I hate to be mean but I think the smarter vote would have been the deaf chick. But she kind of sealed her fate by telling Will about the health concerns so when they go back, I see her going next from that group.
Joe and the girls agreed with you.
Old 03-05-15, 11:26 AM
DVD Talk Hall of Fame

Received 811 Likes on 600 Posts

I don't mind Jenn, but I'm easily distracted by boobs so I might not be able to get a grip on her full personality. I personally just hope she and Hali stay around for eye candy.

I'm disappointed that Vince was voted off so early. I thought he would up the entertainment value for me.
Old 03-05-15, 11:29 AM
DVD Talk Legend

Originally Posted by Spiderbite
Also might be considered mean, but she seems to play it up when it suits her. It's clear she can hear just fine when she wants to, but for example, chose not to hear the girls ask her if she wanted to join them for skinny dipping. Yeah, right...
Old 03-05-15, 11:41 AM
DVD Talk Limited Edition

Received 33 Likes on 26 Posts

Originally Posted by joliom
It seemed like Will had every intention of voting for Jenn until Nina shot her mouth off and told him that Vince was worried about his poor health and if he was a liability going forward. That pissed him off and made him think Vince couldn't be trusted.
This is exactly right. The vote was 90% Nina's fault, and it was stupid for her to say anything at all. Planting that seed of doubt caused Will to second guess Vince's loyalty, and ultimately, it'll likely get both Nina and Will voted out.
Old 03-05-15, 01:08 PM
DVD Talk Godfather

Location: City of the lakers.. riots.. and drug dealing cops.. los(t) Angel(e)s. ca.

I just got annoyed at Nina's lack of personal responsibility. If she wants to be more in a group, then by all means include yourself.
Old 03-05-15, 03:59 PM
DVD Talk Limited Edition

Received 70 Likes on 59 Posts

the plan was idiotic and only worked because Nina screwed her own alliance by telling Will her only other alliance member, Vince thinks he is weak. If they thought that Nina had the immunity idol ... just pretend like they were voting Nina and then all three vote for Vince. At worse you get a 3-3 tie with flushing out Nina's supposed Idol. Will is a wild card. I wouldn't have trusted him for a 2-2-2 vote which is what Joe and the two girls did because Joe wasted his vote on Nina.
Old 03-05-15, 05:13 PM
DVD Talk Special Edition

Received 47 Likes on 34 Posts

Originally Posted by JuryDuty
The vote was 90% Nina's fault, and it was stupid for her to say anything at all. Planting that seed of doubt caused Will to second guess Vince's loyalty, and ultimately, it'll likely get both Nina and Will voted out.
Seriously one of the dumbest things I've seen on Survivor. Couldn't believe how careless Nina was in wording her/Vince's concern to Will. She literally blew up a rock solid alliance and ruined her game for absolutely no reason. She also freaked because she wasn't included in the skinny dipping? Really? Are you 15 years old? She's an idiot.

Originally Posted by Fandango
Vince looks so much like Charles Vane from Black Sails.
Was thinking that the whole episode. Shame to lose Vince who was bringing psycho Coach vibes and comic relief.
Old 03-05-15, 06:21 PM

I think that vote blindsided everyone but Will.

i think if they left Vince around too much longer he would have killed Jenn with his stalker bare hands.
Old 03-05-15, 07:16 PM
Banned

Originally Posted by Ropes Pierre
i think if they left Vince around too much longer he would have killed Jenn with his stalker bare hands.
At least Vince has the consolation of being able to stalk So at the Ponderosa (or do only jury members get to go there?).

Will was so funny at TC that I was sure that the episode would be titled "Black Man's Kryptonite."

Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.