DVD Talk Forum

DVD Talk Forum (https://forum.dvdtalk.com/)
-   TV Talk (https://forum.dvdtalk.com/tv-talk-14/)
-   -   Modern Family (S6E17) - "Closet? You値l Love It!" - 3/4/15 (https://forum.dvdtalk.com/tv-talk/625452-modern-family-s6e17-closet-you%92ll-love-3-4-15-a.html)

dex14 03-04-15 08:06 AM

Modern Family (S6E17) - "Closet? You値l Love It!" - 3/4/15

http://sitcomwatch.com/assets/upload...a1ecb88525.jpg

IT'S A BATTLE BETWEEN HUMANS AND MACHINE WHEN THE BOYS TRIES TO TAKE DOWN A MENACING NEIGHBORHOOD DRONE, ON ABC'S "MODERN FAMILY"

"Closet? You'll Love It!" - Jay and Claire scramble to shoot a Pritchett Closets commercial in response to their competitor's new and catchy ad, but there might be some creative differences between father and daughter. A peeping-Tom in the neighborhood keeps using a drone to spy on Gloria sun-bathing so Phil, Luke and Manny make it their mission to take it down. Elsewhere, a tone deaf Lily prepares to perform in her school talent show and Cameron is more worried about it than she is, and Haley's feelings for Andy become even more complicated when he gets rushed to the hospital with appendicitis, on "Modern Family," WEDNESDAY, MARCH 4 (9:00-9:31 p.m., ET), on the ABC Television Network.

JimRochester 03-07-15 08:43 PM

Re: Modern Family (S6E17) - "Closet? You値l Love It!" - 3/4/15

No one see this? I thought the drone sequence was the strongest, Jay was OK and Cam and Mitch the usual crap.

Nth Power 03-08-15 09:03 AM

I thought this was one of the better episodes this season, although the Andy/Hayley thing feels pretty tired. At least we finally got to see Beth.

I found the "Closet? You'll love it!" line hilarious, just because it's sounds so ridiculous. :lol:

Cam and Lily singing was also pretty funny.

RoyalTea 03-08-15 09:55 AM

Originally Posted by JimRochester (Post 12416310)
Cam and Mitch the usual crap.

Mitch can be good when he's paired with Claire.
It doesn't matter who Cam is paired with because he's consistently awful.

robin2099 03-08-15 10:04 AM

I saw it but wasn't impressed. Phil vs the drone was funny and Jay was ok. But Cam and Mitch are like nails on a chalkboard to me and I think the whole Haley/Andy slow burn hook up is getting old. Nice seeing Beth though. Honestly I want to be out but after investing so much time in this show it's hard to pull the plug totally.

The Infidel 03-08-15 10:31 AM

Is it just me or do they balk at any opportunity to get Alex into a bikini? She wasn't even IN this episode!

Patman 03-08-15 11:14 AM

Andy, stick with Beth!

JimRochester 03-08-15 12:35 PM

Originally Posted by robin2099 (Post 12416563)
I saw it but wasn't impressed. Phil vs the drone was funny and Jay was ok. But Cam and Mitch are like nails on a chalkboard to me and I think the whole Haley/Andy slow burn hook up is getting old. Nice seeing Beth though. Honestly I want to be out but after investing so much time in this show it's hard to pull the plug totally.

My thoughts exactly

Originally Posted by The Infidel (Post 12416591)
Is it just me or do they balk at any opportunity to get Alex into a bikini? She wasn't even IN this episode!

They can't do anything to make her look sexy. They'd put her in a turn of the century one-piece. They already have Haley and Gloria as the sex symbols. But she does have the bod to pull off the bikini if she wanted to. Just too young for all the old pervs like us.

The Infidel 03-08-15 01:14 PM

They had her hotted up a few episodes back when she let Haley give her a makeover, but I figure the writers will have to wait until Ariel is 18 to have any storyline acknowledge her "abundant pulchritude".