DVD Talk Forum

DVD Talk Forum (https://forum.dvdtalk.com/)
-   TV Talk (https://forum.dvdtalk.com/tv-talk-14/)
-   -   Hawaii Five-O (S5E14) -- "Powehiwehi" -- 2/6/15 (https://forum.dvdtalk.com/tv-talk/625029-hawaii-five-o-s5e14-powehiwehi-2-6-15-a.html)

DJariya 02-06-15 04:21 PM

Hawaii Five-O (S5E14) -- "Powehiwehi" -- 2/6/15

http://i31.photobucket.com/albums/c3...ps8ec6fc35.jpg

WHILE FIVE-0 HUNTS FOR A NOTORIOUS CRIMINAL WHO HAS NEVER BEEN SEEN, KONO MUST FIGHT FOR HER LIFE WHEN SHE DISCOVERS THE VILLAIN'S IDENTITY, ON "HAWAII FIVE-0," FRIDAY, FEB. 6

Michael Imperioli Guest Stars as a Street-wise Barbershop Owner

"Powehiwehi" - While Five-0 hunts for a notorious criminal who has never been seen, Kono must fight for her life when she discovers the villain's identity. Also, Kono confesses to Adam that she's conflicted about their future together because of his ties to his formerly corrupt family business, on HAWAII FIVE-0, Friday, Feb. 6 (9:00-10:00 PM, ET/PT), on the CBS Television Network. Michael Imperioli guest stars as a street-wise barbershop owner.

(*Powehiwehi is Hawaiian for "Blackout")
REGULAR CAST:

Alex O'Loughlin (Steve McGarrett)
Scott Caan (Danny "Danno" Williams)
Daniel Dae Kim (Chin Ho Kelly)
Grace Park (Kono Kalakaua)
Masi Oka (Dr. Max Bergman)
Chi McBride (Lou Grover)
Jorge Garcia (Jerry Ortega)
RECURRING CAST:

Ian Anthony Dale (Adam Noshimuri)
Dennis Chun (Sgt. Duke Lukela)
Xzibit (JC Dekker)
Greg Grunberg (Agent Jeff Morrison)
GUEST CAST:

Adam Burnett (Agent Patrick Corin)
Michael Imperioli (Odell Martin)
David Cordell (Sidney Ames)
Frank Bayot (Valet)
Tudor Munteanu (Emil Hossa)
Ma'a Tanuvasa (Sheriff Marcus Kalawaia)
Ana Alexander (Danielle)
Executive #1 (David Hirokane)
STORY BY: Travis Donnelly

TELEPLAY BY: Eric Guggenheim

DIRECTED BY: Peter Weller

Episode 14 of 25

Red Dog 02-07-15 08:45 AM

Re: Hawaii Five-O (S5E14) -- "Powehiwehi" -- 2/6/15

That was a pretty good twist. Usually you can see the villain a mile away.

rotfl at when Kono shocked her and she went flying into the wall.

MLBFan24 02-07-15 04:40 PM

Yea, I didn't expect the Roman twist either.

Kono complaining about Adam and his business and how she has issues with it... Hmmm, how about you don't date a former Yakuza member and avoid the situation all together?

Joe Schmoe 02-08-15 12:29 PM

I knew the woman was faking her innocence. I didn't know she was Roman, but I didn't think she was a hostage or innocent bystander.

Kono was all over that hospital, and there wasn't a single doctor or nurse in sight during or right before the shootout. No security guards either. I guess the studio couldn't afford extras to staff the place.

Kevin M. Dean 02-08-15 07:41 PM

They cleared the floor. Remember.

Joe Schmoe 02-09-15 07:15 AM

Originally Posted by Kevin M. Dean (Post 12389824)
They cleared the floor. Remember.

Oh. But what about when Kono and the guy changed floors and hid in the laundry room... there still wasn't anyone else around.

barelypure 02-09-15 08:39 AM

Originally Posted by Joe Schmoe (Post 12390122)
Oh. But what about when Kono and the guy changed floors and hid in the laundry room... there still wasn't anyone else around.

I was thinking the same thing. Even if the floor is cleared there would still be a nurse nearby. Even when 50 came thru the front doors you didn't see anybody.

Paff 02-10-15 02:56 AM

My complaint about the episode is that if Roman was touching Kono ANYWHERE when she got zapped, Kono would have gotten shocked too. Hence the reason they yell "CLEAR!" when defibrillators are used.

aintnosin 02-10-15 02:58 AM

Originally Posted by Paff (Post 12391203)
My complaint about the episode is that if Roman was touching Kono ANYWHERE when she got zapped, Kono would have gotten shocked too. Hence the reason they yell "CLEAR!" when defibrillators are used.

If that's the only thing illogical about an H50 episode, it's been a good week for them.

Paff 02-10-15 03:07 AM

Originally Posted by aintnosin (Post 12391204)
If that's the only thing illogical about an H50 episode, it's been a good week for them.

Good point.

mikehunt 02-15-15 03:05 PM

I find it hard to believe that the elevators would be on a power circuit accessible at the nurses station
buildings like that have the infrastructure on circuits only accessible in locked power rooms