Search
TV Talk Talk about Shows on TV

Revenge (S4E14) -- "Kindred" -- 1/25/15

Search this Thread

Old 01-25-15, 11:21 PM
DVD Talk God

Received 3,639 Likes on 2,612 Posts
Revenge (S4E14) -- "Kindred" -- 1/25/15

NOLAN'S WEDDING RECEPTION GETS A DOSE OF SOUTHERN INHOSPITALITY, ON ABC'S "REVENGE"

Gina Torres ("Suits") Guest Stars as "Natalie Waters"

"Kindred" -- Emily helps Nolan's blushing bride deal with the skeletons in her closet while Victoria contends with a mysterious new socialite, on ABC's "Revenge," SUNDAY, JANUARY 25 (10:01-11:00 p.m., ET), on the ABC Television Network.

"Revenge" stars Emily VanCamp as Emily Thorne, Madeleine Stowe as Victoria Grayson, Nick Wechsler as Jack Porter, Gabriel Mann as Nolan Ross, Karine Vanasse as Margaux LeMarchal, James Tupper as David Clarke, Brian Hallisay as Ben Hunter and Elena Satine as Louise Ellis.

Guest starring Gina Torres as Natalie Waters, Carolyn Hennesy as Penelope Ellis, Sebastian Pigott as Lyman, Ed Quinn as James Allen, John Barbolla as Chief Nelson, Danielle Rayne as Heather, Kim Richards as Stephanie, Jennifer Birmingham Lee as Maria, Rod McCary as Judge Miller and Don Fischer as Mayor Laken.

"Kindred" was written by Nancy Kiu and directed by Colin Bucksey.

Episode 14 of 22
Old 01-26-15, 06:59 AM

Received 808 Likes on 525 Posts
Re: Revenge (S4E14) -- "Kindred" -- 1/25/15

.... and now we are on a break until March 8th.

Maybe in that time we'll forget some of the shenanigans that have recently transpired.

This show is getting tired.
Old 01-26-15, 11:14 AM
DVD Talk Limited Edition

Received 272 Likes on 201 Posts

I'm still watching but don't pay very close attention so I'm lost on many of these storylines.

Why did Nolan get married to the super hot red head? I thought her mother was dead and she was just hallucinating her, but it she seems she is real now?

What happened to Charlotte?
Old 01-26-15, 12:45 PM
DVD Talk Hero

Received 1,655 Likes on 1,032 Posts

Originally Posted by windom
I'm still watching but don't pay very close attention so I'm lost on many of these storylines.

Why did Nolan get married to the super hot red head? I thought her mother was dead and she was just hallucinating her, but it she seems she is real now?

What happened to Charlotte?
Louise (the red-head) married Nolan because Louise's mother controlled her money from her father. The loophole was if she got married, the conservatorship went to her husband.

She was hallucinating her mother but they never said she was dead. She showed up in the flesh.

Charlotte is in rehab.

The show has been background noise for me for a while but I'll stick with it. I like Emily VanCamp and a few of the supporting players well enough.
Old 01-26-15, 01:29 PM
DVD Talk God

Received 3,639 Likes on 2,612 Posts

Originally Posted by Draven
Louise (the red-head) married Nolan because Louise's mother controlled her money from her father. The loophole was if she got married, the conservatorship went to her husband.

She was hallucinating her mother but they never said she was dead. She showed up in the flesh.

Charlotte is in rehab.

The show has been background noise for me for a while but I'll stick with it. I like Emily VanCamp and a few of the supporting players well enough.
The character of Charlotte is in rehab, but Christa B. Allen said that she left the show a few months ago. Unlikely she's going to return.

Also, Louise was apparently being drugged and that's why she was hallucinating her mother.
Old 01-26-15, 01:35 PM
DVD Talk Hero

Received 1,655 Likes on 1,032 Posts

Originally Posted by DJariya
The character of Charlotte is in rehab, but Christa B. Allen said that she left the show a few months ago. Unlikely she's going to return.
I saw that as well.

Spoiler:

My first assumption as to who died (via the phone call) was Charlotte. But that seems to be a lot to throw at Victoria. And the "death in the family" thing is a goofy way to hide the identity. Maybe a wealthy uncle or something so Victoria can be rich again).
Old 01-26-15, 06:23 PM

Received 808 Likes on 525 Posts

This show is a hot mess...

Writer 1: "We need something for Jack to do know that the Stowaway is burned down, his wife are brother and dead, and there's someone to permanently watch his kid."

Writer 2: "Well, we need a cop character for a dozen episodes..."

Writer 1: "Perfect!"
Old 01-26-15, 07:54 PM
DVD Talk Platinum Edition

Received 81 Likes on 61 Posts

The writers spent 3 seasons building Victoria up to be this terrible, villainous person, and now it looks like they've completely pulled back all of that, ala Arvin Sloan in S3 of Alias. She's still a bitch, but a pretty tame one.