Go Back  DVD Talk Forum > Entertainment Discussions > TV Talk
Reload this Page >

Survivor: San Juan Del Sur (S29E03) -- "Actions vs. Accusations" -- 10/8/14

TV Talk Talk about Shows on TV

Survivor: San Juan Del Sur (S29E03) -- "Actions vs. Accusations" -- 10/8/14

Old 10-10-14, 12:36 PM
DVD Talk Godfather

Location: City of the lakers.. riots.. and drug dealing cops.. los(t) Angel(e)s. ca.
Re: Survivor: San Juan Del Sur (S29E03) -- "Actions vs. Accusations" -- 10/8/14

yeah, I'm losing interest in this season. Sure, the family/blood dynamic is there a bit more than the past blood and water, but there's really not anyone I really give much of a shit about.
Old 10-10-14, 03:21 PM
DVD Talk Legend

Originally Posted by sven View Post
Even the worst winners in Survivor history played significantly better games than Rocker and Tony is nowhere near the worst. His cast wasn't any worse than the vast majority of all newb seasons.

You either have a very very very poor grasp of the game or you're just letting your dislike for Tony cloud your judgement. Probably both.
So if I don't agree about Tony I must not know the game?

I would explain why I don't think Tony was the worst, but also not nearly as good as others that came in seoond or third, but it would probably be a waste of time.
Old 10-10-14, 03:23 PM
DVD Talk Legend

Originally Posted by Jackskeleton View Post
yeah, I'm losing interest in this season. Sure, the family/blood dynamic is there a bit more than the past blood and water, but there's really not anyone I really give much of a shit about.
The last BvW didn't get really good until the merge. I suspect this one will pick up at that point as well.
Old 10-10-14, 07:12 PM
DVD Talk Special Edition

They really haven't focused on atleast half the cast. At this point the main likeable people from what I can tell are Keith/Wes. It becomes much worse when one tribe dominates, because most of the focus goes to the tribe going to tribal council.
Old 10-10-14, 09:48 PM
DVD Talk Special Edition

Getting rid of John Rocker was about the dumbest move they could have made. Unless they are only doing puzzles, they have pretty much assured that they will keep on making the trek to tribal council.

Rocker was great in challenges, provided at camp and was a worker. What tribe in their right mind does what the other tribe tells them to do?!? If no one likes him, keep him around to take to the end... in the meantime, he could have kept making life at camp easier and helped out in challenges...
Old 10-10-14, 10:32 PM
DVD Talk Gold Edition

They were 0 for 3 in immunity challenges and Rocker was a big reason why they lost one of them not sure how keeping Rocker would help them turn things around. Baylor theoretically could be beneficial if they need a challenge that is dependent on having a smaller person. That said the old guy should have been the 1st boot of the game if their main criteria was actually about challenges.
Old 10-11-14, 11:56 AM
DVD Talk Legend

In a way it's too bad that Rocker's reputation preceded him because it wasn't his fault Val got voted off and Jeremy and Natalie did rush to judgement on that.

On the other hand, it doesn't seem that Rocker has changed all that much. Guy is still a piece of shit. He was an entertaining piece of shit though so it sucks that he's gone.

I like the redneck father and son. I think they'll have a long run in this game.