DVD Talk Forum

DVD Talk Forum (https://forum.dvdtalk.com/)
-   TV Talk (https://forum.dvdtalk.com/tv-talk-14/)
-   -   Big Brother 16 After Dark/Live Feed Spoiler Thread (https://forum.dvdtalk.com/tv-talk/620892-big-brother-16-after-dark-live-feed-spoiler-thread.html)

mwbmis 06-30-14 05:26 PM

Big Brother 16 After Dark/Live Feed Spoiler Thread

After dark time schedule:

M-T 11-2 AM EDT
W, F-Su 12-2 AM EDT
Thurs 1-3 AM EDT

This season, TVGN will expand BIG BROTHER: AFTER DARK with even more air time throughout the summer. Beginning Thursday, June 26, BIG BROTHER: AFTER DARK will air seven nights a week (11:00 PM-2:00 AM, live ET on Monday and Tuesday; 12:00 AM-2:00 AM, live ET on Wednesday, Friday, Saturday, and Sunday; and 1:00 AM-3:00 AM, live ET on Thursday).

As with other After Dark threads, if you want to keep up solely with the broadcast show then don't read this.

Spoilers abound!

MoviePage 06-30-14 08:03 PM

Re: Big Brother 16 After Dark/Live Feed Spoiler Thread

Joey is 100% going home this week unless a miracle happens. It has already been decided and agreed upon by pretty much everyone for a couple of days now.

Today she pulled the only card she has left - revealing the secret Team America alliance to a couple of people and saying she could be useful because of it.

CrashNBurn69 06-30-14 10:30 PM

Originally Posted by MoviePage (Post 12154902)
Joey is 100% going home this week unless a miracle happens. It has already been decided and agreed upon by pretty much everyone for a couple of days now.

Today she pulled the only card she has left - revealing the secret Team America alliance to a couple of people and saying she could be useful because of it.

:sad: She was gonna be my girl this season. What happened??

stingermck 07-02-14 08:53 AM

Self implosion looks like. She was my early favorite as well

http://bigbrothernetwork.com/joey-va...code-own-game/

magiccmom 07-03-14 06:46 AM

Would love a season of all the first ones out. The best of the worst!

mwbmis 07-06-14 02:23 AM

Saturday night...did a little BB catch up...

Amber's noms (Hayden & Nicole) won the battle of the block so Devin's noms of Brittany and Paola were in danger. However, Devin remains both a bully and a dope, and his unilateral targeting of Brittany didn't really go over well with most of the rest of his alliance who were planning a revolt.

Caleb let Devin know so he called a full alliance meeting (nevermind that the rest of the HGs were in the kitchen when the 8 of them all went upstairs). Rather than face them not acquiescing to his wishes, Devin has decided to use the veto that he won on Brittany. Of course his deal making with Brittany was bizarre in it's own right as he's incapable of humility, and she has entitlement issues. The plan, as of now, is to nominate Victoria with the intention of evicting her.

Given how large a loose cannon Devin is, I wouldn't be surprised if Victoria didn't get evicted either and Paola went home instead. Most of the BS members who were never all that excited to be in the whole eight person alliance in the first place don't really have much interest in doing what Devin wants.

mwbmis 07-07-14 05:51 PM

Well, it wasn't Victoria. Brittany came down, and Zach went up (Frankie enhanced fallout from that Saturday meeting).

Too early to tell what is going to happen. I would say it would come down to a battle for hearts and minds between Frankie and Derrick, but they got thrown in together last night as members of Team America. There is very little actual trust between them though.

Frankie has been lobbying hard for Zach to go for 24 hours now. Derrick has been quietly mending fences in his cop ways. After he got nominated Zach put Frankie and Caleb on blast. The Caleb thing probably wasn't a good move as he still had Caleb's support. Now, his stature in the game is much more in flux. Whether Zach stays or goes probably come down to what Hayden/Nicole/Christine decide to do.

leeta 07-07-14 09:24 PM

Out of those two, I'm not bothered by either one going home. If I had to pick one to stay, I guess it would be Zach, since he would make for more interesting tv. Paola is surprisingly boring.

I hope that all of them target Devin next week. His gameplay is nuts, fueled by paranoia. I don't know how anyone can think he's someone they'd want to be in an alliance with... he has no strategy and his decision-making changes from moment to moment.

Josh-da-man 07-07-14 09:33 PM

I'm having a really hard time getting into this season.

I know I probably say this every year, but this is just a fucking boring bunch of losers. Too many meat-headed jocks and airhead bimbos. I sort of like Donny, but there's really no one else in the house I can stand to watch.

leeta 07-07-14 10:45 PM

I'm not impressed by them either. My favorites are Donny, Nicole and Christine. Nicole is an airhead, but I still like her for some reason. I would be shocked if any of these made it to the finals though... except maybe Christine.

leeta 07-11-14 05:27 PM

Nominees are Jocasta & Caleb and Donny & Amber. As long as Devin's name doesn't get pulled for the veto comp, it's almost a sure thing he'll be walking out next Thursday. Yay!!!

I think Donny was upset about being nominated, but something he said got back to Nicole and Derrick... not sure what it was, but looking forward to finding out.

leeta 07-22-14 07:23 PM

Wow, this thread is really dead...

Lovely comment from Caleb :rolleyes: (this is from Joker's, I don't have the feeds)...

Caleb says it's harder to tell if black guys are juicing, because they're more naturally shredded. "Back in the slave days, they were bred to be beasts."

Josh-da-man 07-22-14 07:29 PM

Originally Posted by leeta (Post 12176729)
Wow, this thread is really dead...

[/I]

Yeah, this cast is a huge dud.

I can barely tell any of these tools apart. Frankie's gay, Donnie has a beard, and the other guys might as well be interchangeable. Can barely tell the girls apart, either. Two blondes with glasses... One has a witch nose. The rest... Eh...

And what's with all of the praying and bible crap?

GuessWho 07-22-14 10:37 PM

Victoria won veto and used it on herself. The nominees for Thursday are Brittany and Donny.

Nicole is in another costume this week.
Lederhosen > Frog

mwbmis 07-22-14 10:43 PM

I wish Brittany wasn't going home this week. Not that she's particularly entertaining or really even someone to root for.

dolphinboy 07-23-14 11:55 AM

Originally Posted by mwbmis (Post 12176900)
I wish Brittany wasn't going home this week. Not that she's particularly entertaining or really even someone to root for.

That's funny. I don't want her to leave either and I can hardly come up with a reason why. What a terrible cast.

The loose alliance running things are almost all the least liked people in the house, almost everyone left, save 2, are rating below a 2 (out of 5) on the Joker's poll and, in past seasons when the more "disliked" people were in power, there was almost always a minority group to really root for. There really isn't one this season.

Josh-da-man 07-23-14 02:30 PM

What are the current alliances?

mwbmis 07-23-14 03:08 PM

This is as of the 16th. I haven't been paying much attention, but I don't think it has changed very much. I know the Detonators (Derrick, Cody, Zach, Frankie, Christine) are pretty much running things.

http://bigbrotheraccess.com/big-brot...eport-3513671/

PacMan2006 07-23-14 07:14 PM

I canceled the season pass on Monday. I'm out. Been a fan of the show season season 1. Only season I missed was the winter season--I bailed on that one too.

Similar reasons here. Just a bad cast--and they had an entire year to find people.

It seems to me this has gone from being a fun (if cheesy and wacky) competitive show to a more adult real world. We used to get contestants that had a strong mental game--this no longer seems to be the case.

Also, after seeing how they've portrayed Jameka, Howard, and now Jacosta, it's clear the producers just cast black people to make fun of their faith. It's ridiculous.

mwbmis 07-23-14 07:45 PM

A few weeks ago this season looked like it might come down to a battle between Frankie and Derrick for control. Then, presumably in order to protect Frankie since Derrick's the smartest guy in the house, Ali G made them team up for Team America. That sucked a lot of the possible drama out.

leeta 07-25-14 10:34 AM

These girls have no game. If they don't do something now, it is probably going to be too late. According to Jokers, these should be the latest nominations...

FRANKIE: Victoria & Jocosta / ZACK: Christine & Nicole

Last night both Christine and Amber had the opportunity to put the guys against each other and both wimped out. It may be too late, but if these noms don't wake them up, nothing will.All the girls plus Hayden and Donny (and maybe even Caleb, if Amber can wrangle him) could possibly turn it around.

dave94 07-25-14 11:14 AM

Isn't Christine supposed to be a superfan? I thought from day one that she'd play a strong game, but she's been terrible. Does she not realize that her alliance will take her out first once all the outsiders are gone? Idiotic play.

leeta 07-31-14 12:45 AM

They're planning on getting Amber out tomorrow. Caleb is still delusional. He just said when they get out of the house that Amber is "going to exchange numbers with him and go out on a date.

"On Thursday, i'm going to glue a pickle inside a banana peel and give it to her and say, when you came in here you hated me, but as you got to know me you found out that you really love me."

:rolleyes:

leeta 07-31-14 12:47 AM

Originally Posted by dave94 (Post 12179320)
Isn't Christine supposed to be a superfan? I thought from day one that she'd play a strong game, but she's been terrible. Does she not realize that her alliance will take her out first once all the outsiders are gone? Idiotic play.

She says she's a superfan, but she sure isn't playing like one. The alliance is there for everyone to see, only putting up girls or Donny. And there she was on tonight's show, trying her best to prove her worth to her "alliance" (which put her up) by winning the veto comp. :shrug:

Josh-da-man 07-31-14 06:07 PM

Originally Posted by leeta (Post 12185266)
They're planning on getting Amber out tomorrow. Caleb is still delusional. He just said when they get out of the house that Amber is "going to exchange numbers with him and go out on a date.

"On Thursday, i'm going to glue a pickle inside a banana peel and give it to her and say, when you came in here you hated me, but as you got to know me you found out that you really love me."

:rolleyes:

I hope this saga doesn't end with a shallow grave.