Reload this Page >

Stephen King's Under the Dome - Season 2 Discussion - CBS

TV Talk Talk about Shows on TV

Stephen King's Under the Dome - Season 2 Discussion - CBS

Old 09-25-14, 12:09 PM
DVD Talk Legend

Received 16 Likes on 16 Posts
Re: Stephen King's Under the Dome - Season 2 Discussion - CBS

Where did the butterflies come from that led Norrie and Joe down the path? Who is the Monarch?

In the end, Rebecca's death was sad and alone, much like her life. Big Jim really twisted the knife in with his final line to her. I think this confirms that science is now dead. The Dome has spoken.
Old 10-09-14, 08:18 PM
DVD Talk Legend

Under The Dome has been renewed for another season! Was there ever any doubt? The greatest program in television continues its unprecedented streak of enriching our lives with the folk of Chester's Mill.

Let us celebrate the occasion with wine and sweet words. If the Dome is a birthday cake, let my face be smeared with its icing of cognac and kindness.

Though this be madness, yet there is method in 't.

Last edited by PhantomStranger; 10-09-14 at 08:30 PM.
Old 10-10-14, 12:08 AM
DVD Talk Gold Edition

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

It's good because I don't want it ending on a cliffhanger. HOWEVER, they can really just wrap it up!
Old 05-01-15, 11:24 PM
DVD Talk Special Edition

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I can't believe the American Classic will soon be back. But for those of us who watch Helix S2, I think we are prepared for the madness. Can't wait for week 3 (Dome Time) to begin... how many more relationships have begun an ended since... well for the Dome residents, probably since yesterday!
Old 05-02-15, 03:20 AM
DVD Talk Legend

Originally Posted by leeta View Post
I can't believe the American Classic will soon be back. But for those of us who watch Helix S2, I think we are prepared for the madness. Can't wait for week 3 (Dome Time) to begin... how many more relationships have begun an ended since... well for the Dome residents, probably since yesterday!
Helix did valiantly try to match Under the Dome in sheer wackiness, though that was folly. It takes true skill and genius to pull off the delicate balancing act that Under the Dome has achieved.