Reload this Page >

Hawaii Five-O -- "Ho'i Hou (reunited)" -- 4/04/14

TV Talk Talk about Shows on TV

Old 04-04-14, 09:22 PM
DVD Talk Godfather

Received 19 Likes on 14 Posts

The daughter of a macadamia nut tycoon is murdered during Chin's high-school reunion. The investigation reveals that the victim was killed with a stiletto heel. Original Air Date: Apr 4, 2014

Guest Cast Krista Allen: Nani Kahanu James Brennan: Sam Connors Rob Corddry: Tony Gibson Mary Anne McGarry: Nina Johnson Peter Shinkoda: Alan Kim Jorge Garcia: Jerry Ortega Mackenzie Astin: Bradley Richmond

Episode 18 of 22

Michelle Borth (Catherine Rollins) is leaving the show.

Details here:

http://www.tvguide.com/News/Michelle...0-1079753.aspx

If you follow her on Twitter, She tweeted recently that she will not talk about H50 anymore. Apparently she gets a lot of hate e-mail and tweets and takes it personally.

She claims it was a creative decision for her character to get written out. Not surprised at all once Kono came back fulltime. From what I can tell, fans never really liked Catherine as a member of the team and love Kono.
Old 04-04-14, 10:37 PM
DVD Talk God

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts
Re: Hawaii Five-O -- "Ho'i Hou (reunited)" -- 4/04/14

That's a shame. She's so much hotter than Kono. I wish Kono got offed. Nothing against Grace Park. Blah character. I'm guessing the BSG nerds are defending her and hating on Catherine.

I would have gone to my HS reunions, if Krista Allen was there, particularly that slutty. So hot. Still bringing it.
Old 04-05-14, 01:20 AM
DVD Talk Hero

Received 5 Likes on 3 Posts

You're a suspicious haole, Catherine. You live on that island, you swim and surf, but good god, don't you tan?

It's a shame, but they weren't giving her much to do.

So what did Alan Lim getting the shit kicked out of him have to do with anything? Was it just some random home invasion? So weird.
Old 04-12-14, 02:33 PM
DVD Talk Gold Edition

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by devilshalo View Post
So what did Alan Lim getting the shit kicked out of him have to do with anything? Was it just some random home invasion? So weird.
Wasn't a random one. He was beat-up by Bradley - brother of Laura who Alan killed at the reunion.

Yeesh going to have my 25 year reunion next year - hope noone gets stilletto or boot to death - although I'm safe as both the victim/killer as I'm not a reunion type of guy. (I did send in some info for our 15 year reunion - like what I'm doing etc - and one of my classmates drop off one of the reunion books where the info was placed in - but thats been it for reunions.)

So this was the fan pick episode - we choose stilletto, macademia nut tycoon, magician, toy rocket and the overall story being that it took place around Chins high school reunion. There may have been more. Was fun seeing our choices involved within the story.

Last edited by LaxBandit; 04-12-14 at 02:43 PM.