Received 598 Likes on 432 Posts
Re: Most attractive person on TV?

^^ She’s not even a teen anymore.
Old 10-11-19, 11:40 PM
DVD Talk Legend

Received 347 Likes on 247 Posts

Originally Posted by DJariya
Just pointing out that she was once a cute nerdy kid 11 years ago and I am amazed that some of the old farts here are love with her now.
She is more attractive than the big teeth horses you be posting here. The way your post comes across as if your picks are much finer and refined.

Last edited by Sonic; 10-12-19 at 12:09 AM.
Old 10-11-19, 11:49 PM
DVD Talk God

Received 3,634 Likes on 2,607 Posts

Dude, I know she's an adult now, but she was 10 years old when Modern Family premiered. I just can't look at her that way.

I may have unintentionally implied that it's gross and pervy to look at her that way since many of the guys here are pushing 50 and she's old enough to be their daughter. OK fine, beauty has no age limits.

and I get it dude, you don't like the Golf Channel/FOX Sports sex bot on the previous pages that I posted.

Last edited by DJariya; 10-11-19 at 11:58 PM.
Old 10-12-19, 12:07 AM
DVD Talk Legend

Received 347 Likes on 247 Posts

Dude, I know she's an adult now, but she was 10 years old when Modern Family premiered. I just can't look at her that way.
Understandable. If she was naked before your eyes and invited you in I take it you would look the other way as well. That would be hard for some here to do. But then again I don't have a daughter and that probably can change the whole outlook of things.

and I get it dude, you don't like the Golf Channel/FOX Sports sex bot on the previous pages that I posted.
You damn right That post gave some of us old farts permanent celibacy.
Old 10-12-19, 01:11 AM
DVD Talk Ultimate Edition

Received 259 Likes on 152 Posts

I never got it either, but that red hair converted me.
also, I don’t watch Mayans but Sarah Bolger is indeed a babe. I think The Tudors was the first thing I saw her in.
Old 10-12-19, 04:30 AM
DVD Talk Legend

Received 718 Likes on 587 Posts

I heard Sarah Bolger was in the Tudors.
Old 10-12-19, 04:33 AM
DVD Talk Legend

Modern Family is messed up.

They have a 30 year old guy playing a kid.

Old 10-12-19, 08:08 AM
DVD Talk Legend

Received 1,096 Likes on 793 Posts

I just think it's hilarious that some here are just in love and lusting for Ariel Winter.

Once this nerdy little girl from 11 years ago's boobs got big and she started wearing makeup, all these middle aged men in the Modern Family threads started noticing and wanted her as their new object of lust.

she was a cute kid and I like her work on the show, but hardly someone IMO to lust for.
Every woman of every age that anyone could lust after was a child in the past. People age and become adults.

She's a very pretty young woman of legal age who (still) has big tits and (now) an hourglass figure. I am perfectly comfortable admitting that I find her incredibly appealing sexually.
Old 10-12-19, 08:15 AM
DVD Talk Hero

Received 2,724 Likes on 1,880 Posts

I may have unintentionally implied that it's gross and pervy to look at her that way since many of the guys here are pushing 50 and she's old enough to be their daughter. OK fine, beauty has no age limits.
ummmm....

Old 10-12-19, 06:24 PM
DVD Talk Legend

Received 843 Likes on 589 Posts

Why? You don't know her personally. Your only association with her is watching her on TV for a few minutes of screen time for 22 episodes across 10 years.
If you think of her as anything more than that, then you might want to turn the TV off and relate with real people.
Old 10-13-19, 04:55 PM
DVD Talk Legend & 2021 TOTY Winner

Received 737 Likes on 364 Posts

I have daughters, I have never watched a single episode of Modern Family, and pretty much my only exposure to Ariel Winter is in this thread. She was a little young when pictures of her first started being posted here, but as a fan of beautiful women and especially redheads, she is an extremely attractive young lady.

I am also the dude who in this thread admitted to lusting after an (of age) young lady that I discovered on a Nickelodeon show that my daughters watched though, lol.
Old 10-13-19, 07:10 PM
DVD Talk Legend

Originally Posted by Obi-Wan Jabroni
I have daughters, I have never watched a single episode of Modern Family, and pretty much my only exposure to Ariel Winter is in this thread. She was a little young when pictures of her first started being posted here, but as a fan of beautiful women and especially redheads, she is an extremely attractive young lady.

I am also the dude who in this thread admitted to lusting after an (of age) young lady that I discovered on a Nickelodeon show that my daughters watched though, lol.

"Casually ask your daughter what that girls name is, then, take your laptop into the bathroom!"

Old 10-13-19, 07:35 PM
DVD Talk Legend

Originally Posted by Obi-Wan Jabroni

Me either and it looks like a stupid show so I never bothered to watch it.
Old 10-13-19, 08:20 PM
DVD Talk Legend

Received 1,002 Likes on 622 Posts

Originally Posted by pelenor
Hot, but I much preferred her thicker and brunette.
Old 10-13-19, 08:44 PM
DVD Talk Legend

Originally Posted by JeffTheAlpaca
Me either and it looks like a stupid show so I never bothered to watch it.
You do realize that you sound like a moron when you say that.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_o..._Modern_Family

Old 10-13-19, 09:04 PM
DVD Talk God

Received 3,634 Likes on 2,607 Posts

Originally Posted by Count Dooku

You know he's the biggest NBC lover in this board. He only watches and likes their shows and hates everything else. And I think he hates everything on ABC.

But, you don't last 11 seasons and are a multi-Emmy award winning show and suck. It's one of the most successful 30 minute comedies in TV history.

Last edited by DJariya; 10-13-19 at 09:26 PM.
Old 10-13-19, 11:15 PM
DVD Talk Hero

Received 1,243 Likes on 854 Posts

Originally Posted by Count Dooku

I’ve never watched it either and have never had any desire to watch it. Clips, commercials, coverage ... none of it has done anything for me. Not sure what a Wikipedia link does to disprove that an individual’s opinion that the show looks stupid.

Al Bundy shacks up with a mail order trophy wife with one of the most annoying accents in the history of television (and that is from a guy who loves women with an accent). They have a kid who Al can’t relate to. Al’s first family consists of the douchy rich guy from Dawn of the Dead who plays your stereotypical brain-dead sitcom dad, his blonde wife (who is also out of his league, see a trend?), a gay couple, and ... that’s about all I know. My knowledge of the show is in a place of ignorance; my opinion that it doesn’t appeal to me is not. Sorry, very little on TV appeals to me.
Old 10-14-19, 01:51 AM
DVD Talk Legend

You know he's the biggest NBC lover in this board. He only watches and likes their shows and hates everything else. And I think he hates everything on ABC.

But, you don't last 11 seasons and are a multi-Emmy award winning show and suck. It's one of the most successful 30 minute comedies in TV history.
Yes ABC does not make shows for people who have dicks
Old 10-14-19, 01:53 AM
DVD Talk Legend

Anna Camp - Perfect Harmony

Old 10-14-19, 04:43 AM
DVD Talk Hero

Received 1,300 Likes on 944 Posts

Yes ABC does not make shows for people who have dicks
So, what are you specifically saying about fellow male forum users who watch ABC?
Old 10-14-19, 12:05 PM
DVD Talk Godfather

Received 1,793 Likes on 1,121 Posts

Originally Posted by TomOpus
So, what are you specifically saying about fellow male forum users who watch ABC?
Answer:

A bunch of DudeBro Toxic Shit.
Old 10-14-19, 12:05 PM
DVD Talk Godfather

Received 1,793 Likes on 1,121 Posts

Anna Camp - Perfect Harmony

Yessss I remember her from True Blood.
Old 10-14-19, 06:23 PM
DVD Talk Legend

Originally Posted by TomOpus
Its called toxic masculinity
Old 10-14-19, 09:04 PM
DVD Talk Legend

Originally Posted by Abob Teff
I’ve never watched it either and have never had any desire to watch it. Clips, commercials, coverage ... none of it has done anything for me. Not sure what a Wikipedia link does to disprove that an individual’s opinion that the show looks stupid.

Al Bundy shacks up with a mail order trophy wife with one of the most annoying accents in the history of television (and that is from a guy who loves women with an accent). They have a kid who Al can’t relate to. Al’s first family consists of the douchy rich guy from Dawn of the Dead who plays your stereotypical brain-dead sitcom dad, his blonde wife (who is also out of his league, see a trend?), a gay couple, and ... that’s about all I know. My knowledge of the show is in a place of ignorance; my opinion that it doesn’t appeal to me is not. Sorry, very little on TV appeals to me.
Everyone is entitled to their opinion, but that entitlement does not translate to every opinion being worthwhile and, in fact, many of them may be asinine.

If you think Daniel Day-Lewis isn't a very good actor, you have an opinion --a totally fucking moronic opinion.
If you think Barbra Streisand isn't much of a singer, you have an opinion --a totally fucking moronic opinion.

Modern Family is one of the most acclaimed sitcoms of the last decade, and is easily the most acclaimed broadcast network sitcom in an era when broadcast network programming is increasingly marginalized by cable and streaming from the category of "quality TV." (That's what the wikipedia link shows, btw.)

So, your description of the show is not totally incorrect. Gloria does have an annoying accent, and there is a gay couple.

I wonder about the kind of person who is willing to both admit complete ignorance about a subject, but also claim to have a valid and worthwhile opinion about that subject. And it is even more perplexing when the subject is a TV show that for many years earned nearly universal acclaim.

10 years ago there was a new TV series about a guy with cancer who becomes a meth dealer. The subject matter turned me off for personal reasons, and despite the acclaim that Breaking Bad started receiving I resisted watching it until season 3, and then saw what everybody else saw (that it was fantastic). Still, I was never such a total moron that I ran around dismissing the show as crap (without having watched more than a little bit of a few episodes). And escpecially not in the face of the critical acclaim the show received.

"Give that show all the awards you want! I know it is a piece of shit! . . . Oh, I haven't actually watched it . . . but why should that matter? America is the land of ignorant opinions shouted loudly. The one who shouts loudest, the most and stupidest opinions, gets to be King!!"
Old 10-15-19, 06:33 PM
DVD Talk Legend

Location: the kingdom of the evil Voratians, ruled by the wicked Ak-Oga
Received 85 Likes on 48 Posts

Modern Family is messed up.

They have a 30 year old guy playing a kid.

He's 21. Hardly 30.

Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.