TV Talk Talk about Shows on TV

Supernatural -- "Devil May Care" -- 10/15/13

Search this Thread

Old 10-15-13, 09:38 AM
DVD Talk God

Received 3,637 Likes on 2,610 Posts
Supernatural -- "Devil May Care" -- 10/15/13

Synopsis:

"Devil May Care" - (9:00-10:00 p.m. ET) (TV-14, LV) (HDTV)

ABADDON RISES - Dean (Jensen Ackles) shocks Sam (Jared Padalecki) by popping open the trunk of the Impala and showing him that he has kidnapped Crowley (Mark Sheppard). Kevin (guest star Osric Chau) freaks out when he sees the King of Hell, but Sam and Dean convince him that they need Crowley to find the demons on Earth. Meanwhile, Abaddon (guest star Alaina Huffman) re-emerges and plans to take over Hell. Guy Bee directed the episode written by Andrew Dabb (#901).

Episode 2 of 23
Old 10-16-13, 12:31 PM
DVD Talk God

Received 3,637 Likes on 2,610 Posts
Re: Supernatural -- "Devil May Care" -- 10/15/13

Enjoyed last nights episode. Good to see Alaina Huffman again even though her character is one crazy bitch.
Old 10-16-13, 10:19 PM
DVD Talk Gold Edition

Received 6 Likes on 4 Posts

Originally Posted by DJariya
Enjoyed last nights episode. Good to see Alaina Huffman again even though her character is one crazy bitch.
Agreed. I really liked her character last year and thought that killing her was stupid. Glad to see that the writers thought so too and brought her back.

I thought this was an enjoyable episode. Like I said I'm glad to have Abadon back on the show. The thing that kinda annoyed me though was the random hunters. It's nice to see the hunter network but when they just drop random ones in their we have no connection with I just don't care. It also still pisses me off that they killed Bobby. Seriously, there was a lot of stupid stuff Sera Gamble did when she was in charge but that was by far the icing on the cake.
Old 10-18-13, 12:35 AM
DVD Talk Hero

Received 810 Likes on 684 Posts

I think Bobby priced himself off the show as a regular. I wonder what the deal is with the angel possessing Sam. He has to have some sort of ulterior motive.