Go Back  DVD Talk Forum > Entertainment Discussions > TV Talk
Reload this Page >

Welcome To The Family (NBC) - Season 1 Thread

TV Talk Talk about Shows on TV

Old 10-03-13, 06:59 AM

Received 4,557 Likes on 3,092 Posts

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/HaersTXk5Nc" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

"PILOT" -
DAN YODER AND WIFE CAROLINE LEARN SOME SHOCKING NEWS ABOUT THEIR TEENAGE DAUGHTER MOLLY AND HER SECRET BOYFRIEND JUNIOR HERNANDEZ - Dan Yoder (Mike O'Malley, "Glee,") and wife Caroline (Mary McCormack, "In Plain Sight") are happily anticipating an empty nest as their daughter Molly (Ella Rae Peck, "Gossip Girl") gets ready to head off to college. Molly has some interesting news for them, however, and when she announces that she and her secret boyfriend Junior Hernandez (Joseph Haro, "Glee," "Awkward") are going to have a baby, they have to adjust to a new reality and meet their new family - Miguel (Ricardo A. Chavira, "Desperate Housewives") and Lisette (Justina Machado, "Six Feet Under"). When these two very different families are thrown together, it's obvious that Dan and Miguel have the most difficult time adjusting to their new situation, while Caroline and Lisette take a softer approach.
Old 10-04-13, 05:03 PM

Received 4,557 Likes on 3,092 Posts
Re: Welcome To The Family (NBC) - Season 1 Thread

Didn't mind this... The cast is pretty likeable. I thought the daughter was really cute. I didn't care for the
Spoiler:
Father of the Bride Part II plot
ending though.
Old 10-04-13, 10:35 PM
DVD Talk Legend

Received 6 Likes on 6 Posts
Re: Welcome To The Family (NBC) - Season 1 Thread

Originally Posted by dex14
Didn't mind this... The cast is pretty likeable. I thought the daughter was really cute. I didn't care for the
Spoiler:
Father of the Bride Part II plot
ending though.
Same here, we didn't need that ending. It takes away from the general premise. I liked it enough to watch again though.