TV Talk Talk about Shows on TV

Being Human -- "Get Outta My Dreams, Get Into My Mouth" -- 2/11/13

Old 02-11-13, 08:27 PM
DVD Talk Godfather

Received 29 Likes on 23 Posts
Being Human -- "Get Outta My Dreams, Get Into My Mouth" -- 2/11/13

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Synopsis:

Liam is determined to turn Josh and Nora against Aidan, who has more immediate concerns when Kenny begins to suspect that Aidan is a vampire. Meanwhile, Sally and Max grow closer at the funeral home.

Episode 5 of 13

Not that it applies to this, but the UK version of Being Human was cancelled last week by the BBC.
Old 02-12-13, 01:07 AM
DVD Talk Limited Edition

Received 7 Likes on 5 Posts
Re: Being Human -- "Get Outta My Dreams, Get Into My Mouth" -- 2/11/13

I liked the episode, but Nora is getting annoying. Probably on purpose, as I still think they're setting her up to either be killed or to leave. She gets all high and mighty about Aidan being a killer, but she admits that she is one herself. She should be able to empathize with him more than most folks about losing control to the beast within. And she seems to be okay with Liam hanging around, even though he wants to kill Aidan and he'll probably try to kill Nora and Josh when he finds out what happened to his kids.

I liked the Sally story, although it seemed a bit out of character for her to so quickly resort to an exorcism to get rid of the overbearing ghost mom--especially after her transgressions last season.

The Aidan storyline with the bubble boy is interesting. I admit I was fooled by his dream of being almost discovered and snapping that nurse's neck.

Wild Ass Guess: I'll bet Josh will be re-werewolfed when he is scratched or bitten during a confrontation involving him, Nora, and Liam. Hmmm... what would be interesting is if Nora's wolf scratches Josh. Then they'd be each other's maker, and since they would never kill each other they wouldn't be able to cure themselves that way.
Old 02-12-13, 11:54 PM
DVD Talk Platinum Edition

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Re: Being Human -- "Get Outta My Dreams, Get Into My Mouth" -- 2/11/13

I liked this episode and I'm liking this season so far. I agree Nora is annoying. I do like that they are borrowing a storyline from the UK version with Aiden and the ghost girls.