TV Talk Talk about Shows on TV

Nikita -- "Aftermath" -- 1/25/13

Old 01-25-13, 10:56 PM
DVD Talk Godfather

Received 19 Likes on 14 Posts
Nikita -- "Aftermath" -- 1/25/13

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Synopsis:

Nikita (Maggie Q) and Owen (Devon Sawa) face off against a rogue "cleaner" named Liam (guest star Pedro Pascal), while Michael (Shane West) takes a new position at Division. Michael and Nikita's relationship becomes strained as he watches her work with Owen. Lyndsy Fonseca, Aaron Stanford and Noah Bean also star. Brad Turner directed the episode written by Carlos Coto (#308).

Episode 8 of 22
Old 01-30-13, 10:07 PM
DVD Talk Godfather

Received 19 Likes on 14 Posts
Re: Nikita -- "Aftermath" -- 1/25/13

This was clearly a transitional episode with Michael getting used to the robotic hand. at Michael bitching at Birkhoff about the hand and if this was the best they could do.

Not counting Michael, This was more of a self contained episode. The Cleaner storyline was kind of cool, but overall it lacked some punch without Amanda. I miss Roan. He was such a badas. I think killing him off last season was a mistake.
Old 02-06-13, 10:22 AM
DVD Talk Hero

Received 21 Likes on 14 Posts
Re: Nikita -- "Aftermath" -- 1/25/13

Finally caught up last night - those ice pick kills were pretty sweet. I always love the "cleaner" episodes, as they do a great job of making those guys seem like another level of agent rather than just a random baddie. And I'm a big Owen fan, so I'm glad he's sticking around.