Go Back  DVD Talk Forum > Entertainment Discussions > TV Talk
Reload this Page >

Don't Trust the B in Apt 23 -- "The Scarlet Neighbor..."Monday June…" -- 1/13/13

TV Talk Talk about Shows on TV

Don't Trust the B in Apt 23 -- "The Scarlet Neighbor..."Monday June…" -- 1/13/13

Old 01-13-13, 02:54 PM
DVD Talk Godfather

Received 22 Likes on 17 Posts
Don't Trust the B in Apt 23 -- "Monday June…" -- 1/13/13

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Synopsis:

"Good Morning America" Anchor Sam Champion Makes a Cameo Appearance

"Monday June..." - June has been so stressed and consumed with work that she has no time for anything else, including Chloe. Chloe's remedy for this is to slip June an herbal relaxant, but the next thing June knows, it's Tuesday and Monday is a complete blackout. As she tries to piece together what happened, June discovers some surprising things about herself. Meanwhile, James grapples with the idea that he may have impregnated June's friend, Crissy, on her wedding day, on "Don't Trust the B---- in Apartment 23," SUNDAY, JANUARY 13 (10:31-11:00 p.m., ET), on the ABC Television Network.

Episode 10 of 19

Sorry not that anyone really cares, but the episode title on this thread is jacked up. I copied and pasted from the previous episode.

Last edited by DJariya; 01-13-13 at 05:56 PM.
Old 01-14-13, 08:12 AM
DVD Talk Hall of Fame

Received 6 Likes on 2 Posts
Re: Don't Trust the B in Apt 23 -- "The Scarlet Neighbor..."Monday June…" -- 1/13/13

Not that it's your fault, but ABC didn't air this episode at all.

Instead, they aired another episode from Season 1, in fact it was the third episode produced - "Mean Girls..."

Next Sunday, ABC will air the final Season 1 leftover.
Old 01-17-13, 11:02 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Re: Don't Trust the B in Apt 23 -- "The Scarlet Neighbor..."Monday June…" -- 1/13/13

I finally got around to watching this. I wasn't a big fan of the episode, but I have to say, Fiona Gubelmann (from Wilfred) looked incredible in her bikini! I'll be happy when they are finished with these season 1 episodes.
Old 01-19-13, 11:16 PM
DVD Talk Special Edition

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by TheKing View Post
Not that it's your fault, but ABC didn't air this episode at all.

Instead, they aired another episode from Season 1, in fact it was the third episode produced - "Mean Girls..."

Next Sunday, ABC will air the final Season 1 leftover.
I can't believe that someone in programming thinks airing these episodes so out of order is a good idea. This felt SO out of whack from the current order of episodes. I pegged that it was from the beginning of the first season too, though I figured it was episode 2 and not 3. oh well...

-jason