TV Talk Talk about Shows on TV

Revenge -- "Revelations" -- 12/02/12

Old 12-02-12, 08:14 PM
DVD Talk Godfather

Revenge -- "Revelations" -- 12/02/12

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Synopsis:

"Revelations" - Nolan is confronted with a skeleton from his past, and Daniel's leading role is challenged as Emily and Aiden weave their way through Grayson Global. Meanwhile, the christening of baby Carl brings new concerns to light for Jack and Declan, on "Revenge," SUNDAY, DECEMBER 2 (9:00-10:01 p.m., ET), on the ABC Television Network.

Episode 9 of 22
Old 12-02-12, 11:11 PM
DVD Talk Limited Edition

Re: Revenge -- "Revelations" -- 12/02/12

Still a great show, but man is this thing getting complicated. It's like every character has their own revenge plot now: Emily, Victoria, Jack, Nolan, Daniel...geesh...
Old 12-02-12, 11:52 PM

I enjoyed the first season, however it's dragging out too much now. I think i might be an episode or two behind now and not sure if i care to catch up. Too much of a soap opera thing going on. Is this show worth keeping up with?
Old 12-03-12, 11:15 PM
DVD Talk Limited Edition

Originally Posted by mortalplague View Post
I enjoyed the first season, however it's dragging out too much now. I think i might be an episode or two behind now and not sure if i care to catch up. Too much of a soap opera thing going on. Is this show worth keeping up with?
It's always been a soap opera.

Personally, I still think even given its faults it's good TV--better than most of what's out there. I just wish they'd get back to the core of the show: Emily taking the Greyson's and everyone else down. When was the last time she even picked up her lets-mark-everyone-out photo?
Old 12-04-12, 09:00 PM
DVD Talk Platinum Edition

i have to admit i am now appreciating the over the top nature. When those two con artist brothers were after the black dude to administer the beat down, and they emerged from the fog like they were on "The Moors", i felt like i was watching Dark Shadows. All it needed was some organ music or yakety sax.
Old 12-05-12, 09:51 PM
DVD Talk Legend

So with this being the Fall Finale... we can assume that when the show starts again it'll answer the who's in the sunken boat question.