Search
TV Talk Talk about Shows on TV

Marvel's Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. (S6E08) -- "Collision Course Part 1" -- 7/5/19

Search this Thread

Old 07-05-19, 09:39 PM
DVD Talk God

Received 3,640 Likes on 2,613 Posts
Marvel's Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. (S6E08) -- "Collision Course Part 1" -- 7/5/19

WHO PUT SARGE IN CHARGE?, ON AN ALL-NEW EPISODE OF ABC'S 'MARVEL'S AGENTS OF S.H.I.E.L.D.,' FRIDAY, JULY 5

"Collision Course (Part I)" - To face The Galaxy-Hopping Hate-Beast That Eats Planets, the team on Earth asks for help in all the wrong places. While back on the Lazy Comet, something weird is going on with Izel's crew, and it's not just the puffies, on "Marvel's Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.," FRIDAY, JULY 5 (8:00-9:00 p.m. EDT), on ABC. Episodes can also be viewed the next day on ABC.com, the ABC app or Hulu

"Marvel's Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D." stars Clark Gregg, Ming-Na Wen, Chloe Bennet, Iain De Caestecker, Elizabeth Henstridge, Henry Simmons, Natalia Cordova-Buckley and Jeff Ward.

Guest starring is Karolina Wydra, Maximilian Osinski, Brooke Williams, Winston James Francis and Matt O'Leary.

"Collision Course (Part I)" was written by Jeffrey Bell & Craig Titley, and directed by Kristin Windell.

Old 07-05-19, 09:56 PM
DVD Talk Legend

Received 603 Likes on 435 Posts
Re: Marvel's Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. (S6E08) -- "Collision Course Part 1" -- 7/5/19

I’m still recording but once it was made obvious that it’s not really the same show I’m losing interest in finishing it.
Old 07-06-19, 04:27 PM

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Re: Marvel's Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. (S6E08) -- "Collision Course Part 1" -- 7/5/19

** Paging the writers - don't even have the Zephyr perhaps stafe the crystal Christmas tree?! Jeez Sarge's truck was miles away (or so it felt) ... Or send a Predator or Reaper or two. Sometimes these shows feel like they forget just how many resources are in the US and beyond.
But otherwise still watching ...
Old 07-07-19, 06:10 AM
DVD Talk Hall of Fame

Received 250 Likes on 176 Posts

Originally Posted by SmithsGuy
** Paging the writers - don't even have the Zephyr perhaps stafe the crystal Christmas tree?! Jeez Sarge's truck was miles away (or so it felt) ... Or send a Predator or Reaper or two. Sometimes these shows feel like they forget just how many resources are in the US and beyond.
But otherwise still watching ...
If they just blow up the crystal tree all the pieces will turn into a swarm that will engulf and destroy Earth. The only thing that will work is to instantly vaporize the entire thing with a nuke.
Old 07-07-19, 11:22 PM
DVD Talk Legend

Received 603 Likes on 435 Posts

This seems like it should be a full season topic now.
Old 07-09-19, 07:57 AM
DVD Talk Platinum Edition

Received 73 Likes on 48 Posts

Haven't seen this episode yet, but starting to get whiplash from the tonal and plot swings this season.
Old 07-10-19, 06:40 PM

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by rw2516
If they just blow up the crystal tree all the pieces will turn into a swarm that will engulf and destroy Earth. The only thing that will work is to instantly vaporize the entire thing with a nuke.
At least leverage the cold vulnerability ... anyhoo.
Old 07-11-19, 08:26 AM
Enormous Genitals

Location: a small cottage on a cul de sac in the lower pits of hell.
Received 583 Likes on 335 Posts

Originally Posted by Orbi-Wan Techno
Haven't seen this episode yet, but starting to get whiplash from the tonal and plot swings this season.

Not sure how much longer I'm going to stick with this show. Probably until the end of the season, but I'm not sure I'm up to watching another season.