DVD Talk Forum

DVD Talk Forum (https://forum.dvdtalk.com/)
-   TV Talk (https://forum.dvdtalk.com/tv-talk-14/)
-   -   Actors on "THE SOPRANOS" that are sorry they only got to appear towards the end.... (https://forum.dvdtalk.com/tv-talk/601772-actors-sopranos-sorry-they-only-got-appear-towards-end.html)

Buttmunker 05-21-12 01:11 PM

Actors on "THE SOPRANOS" that are sorry they only got to appear towards the end....

Frank John Hughes, who played Walden Belfiore (the assassin who gunned down The Shah of Iran Phil Leotardo) only got to appear in the last few episodes of the series, but I'm sure he regretted now being a part of the show longer (appearing sooner).

Same thing with Greg Antonacci, who played the great character Butchie DeConcini, Phil Leotardo's Underboss. He also didn't appear until the last few episodes.

RUSF18 05-21-12 02:14 PM

Re: Actors on "THE SOPRANOS" that are sorry they only got to appear towards the end..

Okay...

madcougar 05-21-12 02:48 PM

Re: Actors on "THE SOPRANOS" that are sorry they only got to appear towards the end..

You don't say!?

auto 05-21-12 02:51 PM

WTF dude :lol:

In all seriousness, we're going to need a similar list for all HBO shows running more than 5 years.

Rob V 05-21-12 02:51 PM

I didn't even get to appear on the show. Imagine how I feel!

clckworang 05-21-12 03:03 PM

I imagine most of those actors are quite happy just to be able to put The Sopranos on their resumes.

whotony 05-21-12 03:29 PM

Stop it. This is the dumbest topic your started so far.

DJariya 05-21-12 03:35 PM

Another Buttmaker is bored thread eh? :lol:

Do you need a Boardwalk Empire season 3 spoiler thread to keep you busy?

majorjoe23 05-21-12 04:15 PM

What about actors who are sorry they only appeared in one or two episodes and then got whacked? No thread for them?

superdeluxe 05-21-12 04:31 PM

I'm waiting for the point.

Nesbit 05-21-12 05:24 PM

Originally Posted by superdeluxe (Post 11241553)

Hope you brought your sleeping bag.

argh923 05-21-12 05:27 PM

:0star:

Charlie Goose 05-22-12 12:01 AM

What about the black kid that tossed his cookies during the last hit?

Crocker Jarmen 05-22-12 12:25 AM

I'm still disappointed they never made a spin-off show feature featuring the penguin walking "Oh shit!" man from that scene.

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/9i-dB_6Dvcw" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Mordred 05-22-12 01:00 AM

Originally Posted by superdeluxe (Post 11241553)

Is he trolling us? Does he actually think these are interesting posts? I honestly can't tell.

Wazootyman 05-22-12 04:25 AM

Read the subject title and commented to myself "This seems like a Buttmunker post"

.... yup.