Old 12-11-11, 10:42 PM
DVD Talk Godfather

Received 470 Likes on 348 Posts
The Good Wife -- "What Went Wrong"" -- 12/11/11

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
By djariya at 2011-09-14

Synopsis:

Spoiler:
"What Went Wrong" - As Alicia looks for a way to have a judgment thrown out following a shocking guilty verdict, she also begins to feel the consequences of decisions in her personal life, on "THE GOOD WIFE," Sunday, Dec. 11 (9:00-10:00 PM, ET/PT) on the CBS Television Network.

Last episode of 2011

Returns January 15th

Promo:

<iframe width="640" height="360" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/qu3WTPTn3GA" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>
Old 12-11-11, 11:46 PM
DVD Talk Hero

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Re: The Good Wife -- "What Went Wrong"" -- 12/11/11

The reason for the mistrial was so silly, but that's the social networking world we live in now. Thanks, Zuckerberg!

Would someone please bitch-slap that Wendy Scott-Carr woman, I really hate every second she's on the screen.
Old 12-12-11, 12:25 AM
DVD Talk Ultimate Edition

Received 4 Likes on 3 Posts

Unfortunately the Good Wife is one of CBS's lowest demo shows so I understand why they are trying hard to appeal to a younger demographics with viral videos/twitter/facebook/blogs, etc. I just hate it. I am glad they fussed up to the unusual win rate for this firm and incorporated it in the corruption story line. With these law shows I end up now rooting for them to lose more just so it gets less predictable. I also want Cary and the other DA to knock Kalinda down a peg. I am watching now and saying why is this person so willing to give her all this information. not believable.
Old 12-12-11, 09:23 AM
DVD Talk Gold Edition

I chuckled when Peter threatened that principal .. half her staff has been convicted of all sorts of crimes, yet he still wants his kids to attend her school!

And is it me or is Kalinda's British accent coming out more and more with each episode?
Old 12-12-11, 11:08 AM
DVD Talk Special Edition

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

I was wondering what precedent the administrator said she wanted to prevent.

What, doing what someone in politics wants even though it might be against the rules?

In Chicago? That's SOP!
Old 12-12-11, 07:57 PM
DVD Talk Limited Edition

Received 9 Likes on 9 Posts

The "friending" as the reason for the mistrial was a nice ripped from the headlines touch. I didn't see the turning the investigation onto Peter thing coming. Only in Cook County...I miss living in Chi-Town and all the crazy politics that go with it.
Old 12-13-11, 11:18 AM
DVD Talk Special Edition

Originally Posted by chowderhead View Post
I am glad they fussed up to the unusual win rate for this firm and incorporated it in the corruption story line. With these law shows I end up now rooting for them to lose more just so it gets less predictable.
Don't get me wrong, this is still one of my favorite shows. By far. But Carey is the one thing I really hate about this show. Not the character or the actor, but the fact that he loses case after case after case and instead of getting fired he gets a promotion to ADA!? I think the show would have been better if they had used Carey in another role and gone with a rotation of prosecutors for all the cases.