Go Back  DVD Talk Forum > Entertainment Discussions > TV Talk
Reload this Page >

Desperate Housewives -- Premiere -- "Secrets That I Never Want to Know" -- 9/25/11

Community
Search
TV Talk Talk about Shows on TV

Desperate Housewives -- Premiere -- "Secrets That I Never Want to Know" -- 9/25/11

Search this Thread

Old 09-27-11, 10:47 PM
DVD Talk God

Received 3,639 Likes on 2,612 Posts
Re: Desperate Housewives -- Premiere -- "Secrets That I Never Want to Know" -- 9/25/1

Originally Posted by mraw
Andrew got his "payback" when he slept with Bree's boyfriend (the one who was a sex addict) several seasons ago. I think it was before the 5-year jump.

I shouldn't know this stuff. I tried to watch the premiere but grew tired quickly. I may have to drop this one after all these years. The summer season has me spoiled and I'm used to watching good, quick seasons. Personally, I'm no longer that enthused about 20+ episode-tv seasons.
It's the last season. Your in the home stretch now (20-22 more episodes left and that's it). You really can't hold out until May?
Old 09-28-11, 10:51 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Re: Desperate Housewives -- Premiere -- "Secrets That I Never Want to Know" -- 9/25/1

Originally Posted by DJariya
It's the last season. Your in the home stretch now (20-22 more episodes left and that's it). You really can't hold out until May?
I'll see, but I really don't want to waste much more time on this show, especially after seeing the preview for next week's episode — featuring a stripper pole, and Eva Longoria 'comically' falling off of it. I deleted it from my DVR after the season finale last season and only added it back after finding out that this is the final season.
Old 09-29-11, 09:07 AM
DVD Talk God

Received 616 Likes on 495 Posts

Eva Longoria + stripper pole is a problem?
Old 09-29-11, 01:35 PM

Originally Posted by windom
I'll go out on a limb and guess that Vanessa Williams (Renee, right?) sent the note. They need to have some purpose for the useless character.
That's so true!!!
Old 09-29-11, 01:40 PM

Originally Posted by mraw
Andrew got his "payback" when he slept with Bree's boyfriend (the one who was a sex addict) several seasons ago. I think it was before the 5-year jump.

I shouldn't know this stuff. I tried to watch the premiere but grew tired quickly. I may have to drop this one after all these years. The summer season has me spoiled and I'm used to watching good, quick seasons. Personally, I'm no longer that enthused about 20+ episode-tv seasons.
I forgot about that but it was after the 5 yr jump cuz she was with Orson in the beginning of 5 yr jump. I only watched a few episodes last season cuz it got to be so silly. Come on..Lynette making booby traps so Tom would fall at end of stairs. I thought i was watching I LOVE LUCY for a few minutes!

Last edited by barbnbub; 09-30-11 at 01:50 PM.
Old 09-29-11, 01:53 PM

It just hit me...again im guessing! Its ZACK YOUNG. Remember? He went to rehab and was broke. Martha Huber blackmailed his mom for money and so he's doing the same thing to the richest people on the block for money also! This makes the most since to me. All the cast members keep saying is that its going to "go full circle" so I think its perfect!

Last edited by barbnbub; 09-30-11 at 01:54 PM.
Old 10-04-11, 08:56 PM

OOOOH well? Im still late but I think its gonna be Zach Young. I have made a lot of guesses but I think its him r Fellicia Tillman (only if she lived in car crash). If she did then maybe her n paul r working together! Either way its gonna be someone we have seen before. I'm gonna stop guessing cuz I could go thru everyone on the show that didn't have a funeral!