Old 08-05-11, 11:53 PM
DVD Talk God

Received 3,634 Likes on 2,607 Posts
Haven -- "Sparks and Recreation" -- 8/05/11

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
By djariya at 2011-07-10

Synopsis:

Spoiler:
Electrocutions occur across town, and one such event kills a community leader. Also: Nathan meets a man who is skilled at keeping Haven's secrets under wraps.

Jason Priestly (90210) guest stars

Episode 4 of 13
Old 08-06-11, 05:27 PM
DVD Talk Special Edition

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Re: Haven -- "Sparks and Recreation" -- 8/05/11

Loved in the credits mentioning "WWE Superstar Edge" instead of his real name of Adam Copeland.

He's retired now, I think he can go back to his real name for this. And why is he the one who fixes these problems anyway? They've got a guy locked away in a shed who does wonders with machines. Use him to fix these electrical problems!
Old 08-06-11, 09:43 PM
DVD Talk Hall of Fame

Received 16 Likes on 8 Posts

Originally Posted by Evan Meadow
Loved in the credits mentioning "WWE Superstar Edge" instead of his real name of Adam Copeland.

He's retired now, I think he can go back to his real name for this. And why is he the one who fixes these problems anyway? They've got a guy locked away in a shed who does wonders with machines. Use him to fix these electrical problems!
1) He's still under contract to the WWE, and that includes his outside projects. Look how long Dwayne Johnson used The Rock in his name.

2) Haven has SmackDown as a lead-in, why wouldn't they want to pay that off the best they could?

As for the show itself, I thought Edge did a pretty good job. The character doesn't just clean up electrical problems, he cleans up all the problems the town has to make them look more "normal" than they actually are.
Old 08-07-11, 12:33 AM
DVD Talk Special Edition

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Well I know his arc involves him being a war vet and the stuff that happened over there (assuming Afghanistan or Iraq) so I'll definitely be interested in seeing the rest of his story.

And Dwayne still uses the Rock in his credits but he gets his real name there too. I'd just be doing more credits of Adam "Edge" Copeland.