Old 07-14-11, 07:29 PM
DVD Talk God

Received 3,639 Likes on 2,612 Posts
Suits -- "Dirty Little Secrets" -- 7/14/11

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
By djariya at 2011-06-01

Synopsis:

Spoiler:
Harvey defends a figure from Jessica's past, making it difficult for Jessica to detach herself from the case. Elsewhere, Mike is eager to take on a pro bono case but soon learns it won't be an easy win.

Episode 4 of 12

Promo:

<iframe width="640" height="390" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/qiOxdffmXBM" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>
Old 07-15-11, 09:36 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Re: Suits -- "Dirty Little Secrets" -- 7/14/11

I'm liking this show better each week.
Old 07-16-11, 05:36 PM
DVD Talk Limited Edition

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

I've kinda lost interest. I am removing it from my season pass. The look of these guys isn't enough to keep me going any longer.
Old 07-18-11, 08:13 AM
DVD Talk Hall of Fame

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Originally Posted by riley_dude
I've kinda lost interest. I am removing it from my season pass. The look of these guys isn't enough to keep me going any longer.
I'm sort of with you there. I really want to like it, but it has no momentum for me. The whole caste system derived from Ivy League alums is getting tedious too. The shallowness of the characters that affirm it makes the series itself less appealing in general than "young go-getter gets the better". I mean 90% of the characters are smug dicks for the most part who have little more than a position or law degree upon which they justify their superiority complex.
Old 07-18-11, 08:27 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by rfduncan
I'm sort of with you there. I really want to like it, but it has no momentum for me. The whole caste system derived from Ivy League alums is getting tedious too. The shallowness of the characters that affirm it makes the series itself less appealing in general than "young go-getter gets the better". I mean 90% of the characters are smug dicks for the most part who have little more than a position or law degree upon which they justify their superiority complex.
So you're saying the show portrays the real world. That seems refreshing to the usual pablum we're spoon fed that leads people to believe that we are all equals.
Old 07-18-11, 11:01 AM
DVD Talk Platinum Edition

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by rfduncan
Having worked as a paralegal, i can attest that this is not true to life. 98 percent of lawyers are smug dicks.

That head paralegal chick has a strangely shaped body. I cannot put my finger on what it is about her that is slightly off.
Old 07-18-11, 12:14 PM
DVD Talk Hero

Received 730 Likes on 532 Posts

I'm surprised Harvey allows Mike to go to trial without any trial experience. And that Louis lets it go when he originally loses the case. That SHOULD tip him off that Mike never went to Harvard more than the square pizza question.
Old 07-18-11, 03:43 PM
DVD Talk Special Edition

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

I'm still waiting for someone so slip into one of the scripts a "My city screams" dialouge quote for Gabriel Macht so we can finally say he's escaped The Spirit.
Old 07-19-11, 12:59 AM
DVD Talk Legend

Received 601 Likes on 434 Posts

The main guys hair bugs me for some reason.