The Big Brother 13 after dark thread

Search this Thread

Old 09-03-11, 04:58 PM
DVD Talk Hall of Fame

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Re: The Big Brother 13 after dark thread

Originally Posted by dad1153
And the POV winner is Adam!

If he's been true to his word then he'll let Kalia and Porsche's nominations stay. But is somehow K&P work their magic on Adam then one of them comes off (probably Porsche), Rachel has to put Jordan as a replacement and then Jordan goes to Jury on a 2-0 vote. In all scenarious and both alliances Adam is lowest one on the totem pole, so it comes down to whom he'd rather go with to Final 4. Adam will not be able to float anymore, he'll have to pick a side and stick to it. Drama for the next two-three days!
Why would he win it if he isn't still so smitten with Porsche that he plans to use it and betray Jordan?

If he loses it, then J and R are happy and P and K can't blame him. And, the icing on the cake is that K was the target, so he gets to keep his Porsche anyway.

Now, if he chooses to not use it, he basically is responsible for the the ouster of Kalia and for leaving Porsche at risk. He also has betrayed the whole newbie alliance that he seemed to care about when everyone else had long stopped caring.

Looks like Jordan is next to get back-stabbed and Adam will suffer the wrath of betraying Jordan fans.

It's been mentioned that Adam can't win F2. Personally, I think he probably can't either. But I don't think HE thinks that. So, he can't think he could beat K or P, so I don't get why he'd take the risk. In his mind, Jordan has done nothing all game and Rachel is considered EVIL. If YOU think you have any chance at all, you'd think he'd want to stay where he is. But I don't think he'll do it. Bye Jordo.

Last edited by dolphinboy; 09-03-11 at 05:06 PM.
Old 09-03-11, 08:12 PM
DVD Talk Special Edition

Do you really think the most useless spineless player to ever make it this far in Big Brother is gonna use veto? It is goodbye time for Kalia.

Kinda hoping Porsche wins the f4 hoh next week and Rachel wins veto so he doesn't sneak into the f3.
Old 09-04-11, 12:47 AM
DVD Talk Hall of Fame

So I come inside to check Jokers and it's saying Kalia is talking pretty much non-stop and also throwing Porsche under the bus. So, should I assume my recording of BBAD will be 3 hours of almost nothing but Kalia talking and eating?

Also, what's more likely, the other house guests getting rid of Jordan because they believe she is liked by everyone or thinking that taking Jordan to the F2 or even F3 is a good thing because she can't win a competition and in case it's for F2 has no business winning because she's done absolutely nothing and won, for the most part, nothing as well?

As mostly a watcher of the show, reader of this thread, the jokers feeds, and 1 week of BBAD, assuming Kalia leaves, I'd rank the house guests in order of who I'd vote for if I was in the jury.

1. Rachel
2. Porsche (reluctantly, the pet rock has played pretty well)
3. Jordan (it was luck but she earned her 1 HOH win)
4. Adam (he's really lame)
Old 09-04-11, 11:47 AM

Originally Posted by dolphinboy
So I come inside to check Jokers and it's saying Kalia is talking pretty much non-stop and also throwing Porsche under the bus. So, should I assume my recording of BBAD will be 3 hours of almost nothing but Kalia talking and eating?
Actually the first hour of last night's BBAD has a pretty engrossing one-two attempt by Kalia and Porsche together to convince Adam to use POV so they can send Jordan packing (worth seeing, IMHO). There's also a tearful talk between Jordan and Kalia about how the latter wants to stay and fight, followed by sporadic peeks at Kalia crying her sorry little heart out in her bed.

Get on your DVR, stat!
Old 09-04-11, 06:54 PM
DVD Talk Special Edition

Received 15 Likes on 11 Posts

It looks like Adam is going to stick with Jordan/Rachel

Info from Jokers:

Earlier Adam had a conversation with the camera, recounting all the days in the house and he said, "Day 67 Adam does not use veto. Day 69, pray to God Kalia leaves."

Kalia says they told Porsche that Kalia said if she won veto she wouldn't use it on Porsche, Kalia says does that sound like me? She says if he uses the veto she will have words cause she won't wait til she is going out the door to say something she will tell them ahead of time what she thinks of them to their faces with lots of time, not just a few moments.
If you use the veto I will give you the biggest high five ever. And then you can say how you did this this and this.
Rachel comes out of HOH they comment on her hat.
Kalia talks about all the pancakes she ate.
Kalia talks about when Tori was there. She was so happy that Adam was getting his wish come true. Told Porsche she was so happy for him. Jokes that Adam must work w/production, he says he would have met her along time ago if he did.
Kalia says she ate crow and admitted she was wrong cause she never thought he would meet her in the house, but she does admit when she is wrong.
Talk then of Chris Brown.
Kalia then goes outside leaving Adam alone.
Adam "says keep digging your ditch" after she leaves.
Adam goes outside.

If you take me off the block, I'll give you the biggest high five ever! I ate sooo many pancakes! I'm sooo happy your wish came true!
Old 09-05-11, 09:34 PM
DVD Talk Special Edition

Adam did NOT use the veto!
Old 09-05-11, 09:52 PM
DVD Talk Hall of Fame

Originally Posted by leeta
Adam did NOT use the veto!
Looks like Adam said he would take Jordan to F2. He's realizing that he can't win against anyone else. He could win against Jordan. I'm really believing this particular jury might not give Jordan the money no matter how much they might like her more. She's just not performed at all since one HOH a long time ago and the fact that she's openly complained she didn't want to be there, I think the jury would just realize how bad they'd look giving it to someone just because they might think she's nicer.

The thing is, I think anyone in the house who doesn't think the same thing is probably over-thinking.

Jordan would have to win the next HOH and/or the next POV and the final HOH to give the jury enough cover to justify giving her the money. Even then, her resume isn't as good as Rachel's, so who knows. But Jordan isn't going to win 2 of the final 3 contests.

I'd be totally fine with her being dragged to the F2 and getting another 50k for doing nothing and when she didn't want to go and only did it for someone else. I'd prefer Rachel get the $500,000 sitting next to Jordan. I do think all the bad character traits that Rachel has will only get worse with that kind of money, but it's not like I ever have to see her again.
Old 09-06-11, 12:01 AM

The Fortune Teller speaks! She's apparently going to spend all night giving predictions about the "BB" HG's and, when she starts to laugh, they have a minute to run into the room and memorize what the predictions are. She's already given Shelly/Porsche/Jeff predictions. Since the HG's were only told today that there's an eviction show tomorrow they're already startled and paranoid. My guess this Fortune Teller gig will be the HOH event for taped-on-Tuesday Wednesday's show.
Old 09-06-11, 12:01 AM
DVD Talk Special Edition

I am rooting for Rachel this time. She really wants it, has played a much better game this time and has actually shown a kinder side, while remaining a good competitor. She and Jordan are loyal to each other and I hope they are the final 2.

Hopefully Porsche will go next after Kalia.. yay, no more of Kalia's droning voice.. I don't know how they stood her this summer.. she talks just to hear herself speak and constantly interrupts everyone else.
Old 09-06-11, 12:03 AM
DVD Talk Special Edition

The Fortune Teller speaks! She's apparently going to spend all night giving predictions about the "BB" HG's and, when she starts to laugh, they have a minute to run into the room and memorize what the predictions are. She's already given Shelly/Porsche/Jeff predictions. Since the HG's were only told today that there's an eviction show tomorrow they're already startled and paranoid. My guess this Fortune Teller gig will be the HOH event for taped-on-Tuesday Wednesday's show.
I better turn on After Dark Poor Jordan.. It would be so nice if she could remember the predictions! lol
Old 09-06-11, 12:33 AM

^^^ Although it's kind-of fun to watch everybody acting paranoid the fact the HG's are doing nothing but repeating the predictions of the Fortune Teller over and over means there won't be any drama or last-minute vote pleas from Kalia-Porsche (both are acting as if both are staying). Good for the overall "BB" experience, but makes for a lousy "After Dark" viewing experience. And yes, Jordan has already forgotten half the predictions while everybody else at least seems to have memorized enough to be competitive.
Old 09-06-11, 04:10 AM
DVD Talk Limited Edition

Received 12 Likes on 12 Posts

I am rooting for Rachel this time. She really wants it, has played a much better game this time and has actually shown a kinder side, while remaining a good competitor. She and Jordan are loyal to each other and I hope they are the final 2.
Rachel has played a terrible game. She's only in the house because of two silly twists and one of the worst groups of housemates ever. To think that Rachel has even had any kind of game just shows how bad this season has been.
Old 09-06-11, 08:00 AM
DVD Talk Special Edition

Originally Posted by dino88
Rachel has played a terrible game. She's only in the house because of two silly twists and one of the worst groups of housemates ever. To think that Rachel has even had any kind of game just shows how bad this season has been.
She started out badly. Maybe I should restate that to say, "since Brendon's been out of the house," she's played a much better game. She's won when she had to and has actually been the voice of reason.
Old 09-06-11, 10:48 AM

So, I'm still confused: can the HOH this week (i.e. Rachel) play or not in the next HOH competition? I've read (haven't watched "BB" for too long) that in this last week the HOH can compete in the HOH competition, but that Rachel thinks she can't because she's remembering a previous "BB" season in which Natalie couldn't play in the HOH (because she traded that for a Pandora's Box). So, based on previous "BB" seasons, can the HOH compete in the HOH comp during Final 4 (which it will be after Porsche/Kalia is ejected) or not?
Old 09-06-11, 11:35 AM
DVD Talk Hero

Received 2,726 Likes on 1,882 Posts

Not 100% sure how this will work.

I know that the final four HOH gets to compete in the final three HOH comp; I can't quite remember if the final five HOH gets to compete in the final four HOH comp. From memory, I'd say that Rachel probably won't get to compete, but I get the impression that "production" has been tinkering with the game this season to favor the veterans so we probably won't know what it will be until it happens.
Old 09-06-11, 02:00 PM
DVD Talk Special Edition

K/P is going home tomorrow, leaving only 4 in the house to compete for HOH. Thursday, they will be sending someone else to the jury. I THINK Rachel will be able to play tomorrow, but it's only an educated guess.
Old 09-06-11, 03:03 PM
DVD Talk Platinum Edition

Although I'm not rooting for Rachel, I have noticed that she is nowhere near as annoying as she was just a few weeks ago. I'm guessing that the shrink got her on the correct meds, but I think the bigger reason is that Brendon isn't there. It seems they are each much better when they are not around each other. They seem to bring out the worst in each other.
Old 09-06-11, 04:16 PM
DVD Talk Special Edition

K/P is going home tomorrow, leaving only 4 in the house to compete for HOH. Thursday, they will be sending someone else to the jury. I THINK Rachel will be able to play tomorrow, but it's only an educated guess.
Wouldn't surprise me one bit if they change the rules they have had in place since season 2 to allow the outgoing HOH to compete again at f4 since the HOH is a veteran.
Old 09-06-11, 04:26 PM
DVD Talk Special Edition

Originally Posted by dino88
To think that Rachel has even had any kind of game just shows how bad this season has been.
That's more the casting directors fault not Rachel.

They wanted Jeff and The Donatos to steamroll through the cast and got caught by surprise when the vet alliance imploded and people like Kalia and Porsche could do well in competitions when they were brought in as fodder.

Rachel's probably the most entertaining person in BB history so as long as they can find a way to keep her in the game until at least f3 despite the season8 level rigging and questionable casting I would still say this season is a success cause it delivered on entertainment.
Old 09-06-11, 06:06 PM
DVD Talk Hero

Received 2,726 Likes on 1,882 Posts

Originally Posted by saoirse
Although I'm not rooting for Rachel, I have noticed that she is nowhere near as annoying as she was just a few weeks ago. I'm guessing that the shrink got her on the correct meds, but I think the bigger reason is that Brendon isn't there.
Not only that, but I think Jordan's IQ doubles when she isn't around Jeff.
Old 09-06-11, 07:18 PM

^^^ By 'doubles,' you mean Jordo's IQ skyrockets into 'double digits'?
Old 09-06-11, 07:54 PM
DVD Talk Limited Edition

Originally Posted by Howie2000
Rachel's probably the most entertaining person in BB history so as long as they can find a way to keep her in the game until at least f3 despite the season8 level rigging and questionable casting I would still say this season is a success cause it delivered on entertainment.
Of course you would, because you have a terrible definition of "entertainment".

Worst season by a mile. There's almost nothing redeeming about a single part of it.
Old 09-06-11, 08:21 PM
DVD Talk Hall of Fame

Originally Posted by superfro
Of course you would, because you have a terrible definition of "entertainment".

Worst season by a mile. There's almost nothing redeeming about a single part of it.
I am, by no means a prude, but I'd have to say the smut-fest that was whatever season Chelsia was in would be the worst season in my opinion, not because people probably weren't entertained and not because the house-guests got wilder than any other season. I just found them to be truly disgusting people, by any reality show standard. I'd rather spend the rest of my life with Paula from MTV than Chelsia.

So, personally, for me, that's the worst season and that's if we all agree that season 1 was actually the pre-season for BB and doesn't count in the official standings. This season, even if my Jordan could somehow win, would be the most boring and, for me, the 2nd worst overall season.

Cassie is the only newbie that seemed like a good choice for the cast. 1 out of 8 is bad. Bring back the vets was a bad idea. Whether you like them or not, Jeff and Jordan are wildly popular and they should have just waited to bring both back with Dani and, while I couldn't stand him, ED, for the next All-Stars.

I've heard that all the vets got $25,000 to show up, but I don't know if it's true or just a rumor. Whatever the case, Jordan won't come back again for the 2nd All-Stars.
Old 09-06-11, 09:57 PM

"BB" audience members are tweeting the results of taped-Tuesday-for-Wednesday-airing's show. Since (a) tonight and tomorrow night's "After Dark" will be stuff taped earlier (the usual dye-tie shirt deal) and (b) it's still unconfirmed rumors from people claiming to be "BB" audience members (though they're known-enough by Jokers and other "BB" websites to post the tweets on their websites) discussion of the following has to be spoiled to protect the innocent:

Evicted HG:
Spoiler:
Kalia , in a 2-1 vote with Rachel breaking the tie (thus keeping Jordan's chances of getting Kalia's vote in the Jury pretty good if she makes it to F2). Also, in her goodbye messages Rachel called Kalia a cow! Way to talk yourself out of $500K honey... first Dani, now Kalia getting a burning goodbye message.

New HOH:
Spoiler:
Adam , based on the FT stuff from last night. Useless son-of-a-bitch wins HOH just when it mattered most: getting into Final 3. Jordan was right behind Adam and Porsche a distant third; me thinks Kalia would have been competitive in this HOH, so it was the right decision by Adam-Rachel-Jordan to get rid of her before it. Now it's up to Porsche-Jordan-Rachel to get to the promised land by winning veto and picking who goes to F3 with them and Adam. Nominations for eviction are symbolic and useless this week, and we won't know them until Thursday's live eviction show.

Also supposedly
Spoiler:
shit gets awkward at Jury House when Shelly gets there.

Funny thing is, reading the above only makes me want to watch Wednesday's "BB" more than if I didn't know what happened.

Last edited by dad1153; 09-06-11 at 10:57 PM.
Old 09-06-11, 11:11 PM
DVD Talk Special Edition

"BB" audience members are tweeting the results of taped-Tuesday-for-Wednesday-airing's show. Since (a) tonight and tomorrow night's "After Dark" will be stuff taped earlier (the usual dye-tie shirt deal) and (b) it's still unconfirmed rumors from people claiming to be "BB" audience members (though they're known-enough by Jokers and other "BB" websites to post the tweets on their websites) discussion of the following has to be spoiled to protect the innocent:

Evicted HG:
Spoiler:
Kalia , in a 2-1 vote with Rachel breaking the tie (thus keeping Jordan's chances of getting Kalia's vote in the Jury pretty good if she makes it to F2). Also, in her goodbye messages Rachel called Kalia a cow! Way to talk yourself out of $500K honey... first Dani, now Kalia getting a burning goodbye message.

New HOH:
Spoiler:
Adam , based on the FT stuff from last night. Useless son-of-a-bitch wins HOH just when it mattered most: getting into Final 3. Jordan was right behind Adam and Porsche a distant third; me thinks Kalia would have been competitive in this HOH, so it was the right decision by Adam-Rachel-Jordan to get rid of her before it. Now it's up to Porsche-Jordan-Rachel to get to the promised land by winning veto and picking who goes to F3 with them and Adam. Nominations for eviction are symbolic and useless this week, and we won't know them until Thursday's live eviction show.

Also supposedly
Spoiler:
shit gets awkward at Jury House when Shelly gets there.

Funny thing is, reading the above only makes me want to watch Wednesday's "BB" more than if I didn't know what happened.
Excellent news (even tho I would have preferred a different HOH)... but certainly not the worst.. Your last tidbit of info should be the most fun to watch!

Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.